Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default T L C

Spent yesterday at T L C... Timber Lake Camp
https://www.timberlakecamp.com/
Had a great time, being an international camp I met people from many
countries... the councelors are from everywhere, wonderful people.
We toured the entire camp and I was impressed by the new culinary
center, an entire new building dedicated to cooking and everything
food including hotel management, a great indoctrination for the kids.
It's a gorgeous state of the art kitchen, large with the best of the
best... I was very impressed.
The camp has everything you can think of, next year a horseback riding
acadamy, should be magnificent for accomodating 500 kids.
Of course the best part was lunch, the finast viands from NYC's best
bakeries and appys... I ate nova, whitefish, herring, smoked salmon,
etc. till I couldn't eat another bite... we brought baked goods
home... my wife loves linzer tarts, brought home a half dozen
wonderful examples made with raspberry and marzipan. There was even
an olive bar I had to stay away from lest I eat till I got sick.
Was a very nice day, and great weather. Most people traveled from far
and wide, but we were only an hour car ride away.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> Spent yesterday at T L C... Timber Lake Camp

https://www.timberlakecamp.com/
> Had a great time, being an international camp I met people from many
> countries... the councelors are from everywhere, wonderful people.
> We toured the entire camp and I was impressed by the new culinary
> center, an entire new building dedicated to cooking and everything
> food including hotel management, a great indoctrination for the kids.
> It's a gorgeous state of the art kitchen, large with the best of the
> best... I was very impressed.
> The camp has everything you can think of, next year a horseback riding
> acadamy, should be magnificent for accomodating 500 kids.
> Of course the best part was lunch, the finast viands from NYC's best
> bakeries and appys... I ate nova, whitefish, herring, smoked salmon,
> etc. till I couldn't eat another bite... we brought baked goods
> home... my wife loves linzer tarts, brought home a half dozen
> wonderful examples made with raspberry and marzipan. There was even
> an olive bar I had to stay away from lest I eat till I got sick.
> Was a very nice day, and great weather. Most people traveled from far
> and wide, but we were only an hour car ride away.

Did yoose get to meet massa Trump and melanomia there?

Yoose ain't supposed to put dem olives up yoose bung hole. Dats what
makes yoose sick.