Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default ID this version of kapusta? (Polish dish)

I never heard of it until recently. What's odd is that while it's easy enough to find kapusta recipes online, I couldn't find the version mentioned on TV's "All in the Family" - "kapusta viaprovina."

Does anyone know?

Here's what I DID find:

https://www.google.com/search?ei=noJ...87.4reZLHxz-Ag

Lenona.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, July 21, 2018 at 2:03:44 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> I never heard of it until recently. What's odd is that while it's easy enough to find kapusta recipes online, I couldn't find the version mentioned on TV's "All in the Family" - "kapusta viaprovina."

Some kind of sad peasant dish with pomodoro sauce? I prefer the cold coleslaw from KFC with say a ribeye steak and dark beer, not the grapefruity beer that fancy people drink.