Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Ophelia REC: Basic Rice a Roni Clone

On Tue, 17 Jul 2018 10:38:50 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Tue, 17 Jul 2018 09:45:50 -0400, Gary wrote:
>
>> You and Julie are extremely submissive to your men, imo.

>This is just the one of the hundreds of things Ophehlia asks about
>with no intention of ever trying or even remembering the answer to
>her question 5 days from now. She's a lot like Bruce without the
>troll factor - she just asks questions for the hell of it and
>doesn't care about the answer, just that somebody or something
>interacts with them.

I'm not sure how I ended up in this thread, but that's alright.

And I'm pretty sure O. will make Rice-a-Roni soon and tell us whether
Nibbs (sp.) liked it.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On Tue, 17 Jul 2018 09:45:50 -0400, Gary wrote:
>
>> You and Julie are extremely submissive to your men, imo.

>This is just the one of the hundreds of things Ophehlia asks about
>with no intention of ever trying or even remembering the answer to
>her question 5 days from now. She's a lot like Bruce without the
>troll factor - she just asks questions for the hell of it and
>doesn't care about the answer, just that somebody or something
>interacts with them.

I'm not sure how I ended up in this thread, but that's alright.

And I'm pretty sure O. will make Rice-a-Roni soon and tell us whether
Nibbs (sp.) liked it.

==

Squertz has bleated this forever!!!!!!!!!! It all stems from the time, many
years ago, I asked him for some recipe or other which he gave me.

My computer crashed and I lost bloody everything and I had to start again.
I asked him for his recipe again but Good Heavens NOOOOO

His recipe was far to precious to have been lost. Nevertheless, he bleats
the same old, same old.

His arrogance will, one day, trip him up and strangle him! Bitch. Not that
it bothers me in particular. Those who matter know me just fine)

And yes, when I get home I will be making it)) Odd that no one else has
complained I didn't try their recipe, although no doubt some will now jump
up and SAY I have)

*shrug* *yawn*

Oh and btw it is 'His nibs' <g>

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 19 Jul 2018 10:57:51 +0100, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"Druce" wrote in message ...
>
>On Tue, 17 Jul 2018 10:38:50 -0500, Sqwertz >
>wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 17 Jul 2018 09:45:50 -0400, Gary wrote:
>>
>>> You and Julie are extremely submissive to your men, imo.

>>This is just the one of the hundreds of things Ophehlia asks about
>>with no intention of ever trying or even remembering the answer to
>>her question 5 days from now. She's a lot like Bruce without the
>>troll factor - she just asks questions for the hell of it and
>>doesn't care about the answer, just that somebody or something
>>interacts with them.

>I'm not sure how I ended up in this thread, but that's alright.
>
>And I'm pretty sure O. will make Rice-a-Roni soon and tell us whether
>Nibbs (sp.) liked it.
>
>==
>
>Squertz has bleated this forever!!!!!!!!!! It all stems from the time, many
>years ago, I asked him for some recipe or other which he gave me.
>
>My computer crashed and I lost bloody everything and I had to start again.
>I asked him for his recipe again but Good Heavens NOOOOO
>
>His recipe was far to precious to have been lost. Nevertheless, he bleats
>the same old, same old.

He comes across very unhappy, but at least he has Reuben.

>His arrogance will, one day, trip him up and strangle him! Bitch. Not that
>it bothers me in particular. Those who matter know me just fine)
>
>And yes, when I get home I will be making it)) Odd that no one else has
>complained I didn't try their recipe, although no doubt some will now jump
>up and SAY I have)
>
>*shrug* *yawn*
>
>Oh and btw it is 'His nibs' <g>

Lol. I knew I was a bit off.
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Ophelia wrote:

> "Druce" wrote in message ... .
>
> On Tue, 17 Jul 2018 10:38:50 -0500, Sqwertz >
> wrote:
>
> >On Tue, 17 Jul 2018 09:45:50 -0400, Gary wrote:
> >
> >> You and Julie are extremely submissive to your men, imo.

> >This is just the one of the hundreds of things Ophehlia asks about
> >with no intention of ever trying or even remembering the answer to
> >her question 5 days from now. She's a lot like Bruce without the
> >troll factor - she just asks questions for the hell of it and
> >doesn't care about the answer, just that somebody or something
> >interacts with them.

> I'm not sure how I ended up in this thread, but that's alright.
>
> And I'm pretty sure O. will make Rice-a-Roni soon and tell us whether
> Nibbs (sp.) liked it.
>
> ==
>
> Squertz has bleated this forever!!!!!!!!!! It all stems from the time, many
> years ago, I asked him for some recipe or other which he gave me.
>
> My computer crashed and I lost bloody everything and I had to start again..
> I asked him for his recipe again but Good Heavens NOOOOO
>
> His recipe was far to precious to have been lost. Nevertheless, he bleats
> the same old, same old.
>
> His arrogance will, one day, trip him up and strangle him! Bitch. Not that
> it bothers me in particular. Those who matter know me just fine)
>
> And yes, when I get home I will be making it)) Odd that no one else has
> complained I didn't try their recipe, although no doubt some will now jump
> up and SAY I have)
>
> *shrug* *yawn*

Some of us do our best to show good Christian charity towards Steve...I know that despite his disdain for myself and most everyone else here, 'tis better to "take the high road"...I keep in mind that God put Steve on his good earth for *some* reason...remember, even a flea has a reason for existing.

> Oh and btw it is 'His nibs' <g>

;-D

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 19 Jul 2018 04:24:04 -0700 (PDT), GM
> wrote:

>Ophelia wrote:
>
>> Squertz has bleated this forever!!!!!!!!!! It all stems from the time, many
>> years ago, I asked him for some recipe or other which he gave me.
>>
>> My computer crashed and I lost bloody everything and I had to start again.
>> I asked him for his recipe again but Good Heavens NOOOOO
>>
>> His recipe was far to precious to have been lost. Nevertheless, he bleats
>> the same old, same old.
>>
>> His arrogance will, one day, trip him up and strangle him! Bitch. Not that
>> it bothers me in particular. Those who matter know me just fine)
>>
>> And yes, when I get home I will be making it)) Odd that no one else has
>> complained I didn't try their recipe, although no doubt some will now jump
>> up and SAY I have)
>>
>> *shrug* *yawn*

>I keep in mind that God put Steve on his good earth for *some* reason...
>remember, even a flea has a reason for existing.

That's coincidental. Earlier today, I was wondering what fleas are
good for. I don't think anything lives off them or needs them for
anything. So what gives?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ophelia" > wrote in message

> Squertz has bleated this forever!!!!!!!!!! It all stems from the time,
> many years ago, I asked him for some recipe or other which he gave me.
>
> My computer crashed and I lost bloody everything and I had to start again.
> I asked him for his recipe again but Good Heavens NOOOOO
>
> His recipe was far to precious to have been lost. Nevertheless, he bleats
> the same old, same old.

Yes, God forbid that you should ask for a recipe more than once in a cooking
group (said with heavy sarcasm) Some people have no impulse control with
their nastiness. Probably the same people that have to steal someone elses
nym to post their filth. Cowards.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheri" wrote in message news
"Ophelia" > wrote in message

> Squertz has bleated this forever!!!!!!!!!! It all stems from the time,
> many years ago, I asked him for some recipe or other which he gave me.
>
> My computer crashed and I lost bloody everything and I had to start again.
> I asked him for his recipe again but Good Heavens NOOOOO
>
> His recipe was far to precious to have been lost. Nevertheless, he bleats
> the same old, same old.

Yes, God forbid that you should ask for a recipe more than once in a cooking
group (said with heavy sarcasm) Some people have no impulse control with
their nastiness. Probably the same people that have to steal someone elses
nym to post their filth. Cowards.

Cheri

==

(((((

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/19/2018 10:26 AM, Cheri wrote:
> "Ophelia" > wrote in message
>
>> Squertz has bleated this forever!!!!!!!!!!* It all stems from the
>> time, many years ago, I asked him for some recipe or other which he
>> gave me.
>>
>> My computer crashed and I lost bloody everything and I had to start
>> again. I asked him for his recipe again but* Good Heavens NOOOOO
>>
>> His recipe was far to precious to have been lost.* Nevertheless, he
>> bleats the same old, same old.

> Yes, God forbid that you should ask for a recipe more than once in a
> cooking group (said with heavy sarcasm) Some people have no impulse
> control with their nastiness. Probably the same people that have to
> steal someone elses nym to post their filth. Cowards.
>
> Cheri

:O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O
:O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O
:O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O