Old 14-07-2018, 01:58 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default what is a bavoir?

This is probably what she's looking for, it's what I am looking for too I can tell by the description and how I've seen it made without knowing how to spell it. Thank you.

Old 14-07-2018, 02:03 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 17:58:07 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

This is probably what she's looking for, it's what I am looking for too I can tell by the description and how I've seen it made without knowing how to spell it. Thank you.

Just a spelling thing and you'll be right on it! It's bavarois
or......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bavarian_cream