Posted to alt.flame.niggers,rec.food.cooking,soc.culture.african.american

Default CHIMPOUT AT CHUCK E. CHEESE'S

https://www.bitchute.com/video/xlxGdao0zilD/

Strange you never see whites acting like this. Maybe once in a
while but it's rare. And very very rare in a kids place. Though
it's not surprising that people are taking out their phones to
film instead of calling the police.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, April 26, 2018 at 2:10:01 PM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:

> https://www.bitchute.com/video/xlxGdao0zilD/
>
> Strange you never see whites acting like this. Maybe once in a
> while but it's rare. And very very rare in a kids place. Though
> it's not surprising that people are taking out their phones to
> film instead of calling the police.

What started the brawl??

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
> On Thursday, April 26, 2018 at 2:10:01 PM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:
>>
>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/xlxGdao0zilD/
>>
>> Strange you never see whites acting like this. Maybe once in a
>> while but it's rare. And very very rare in a kids place. Though
>> it's not surprising that people are taking out their phones to
>> film instead of calling the police.
>>

> What started the brawl??

I totally doubt that Terry posted that since it came all cross-posted.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/26/2018 3:31 PM, Cheri wrote:
> > wrote in message
>> On Thursday, April 26, 2018 at 2:10:01 PM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:
>>>
>>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/xlxGdao0zilD/
>>>
>>> Strange you never see whites acting like this. Maybe once in a
>>> while but it's rare. And very very rare in a kids place. Though
>>> it's not surprising that people are taking out their phones to
>>> film instead of calling the police.
>>>

>> What started the brawl??
>>

> I totally doubt that Terry posted that since it came all cross-posted.
>
> Cheri

You should net-narc him, that *always* works out
so well for you. rofl!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/26/2018 2:31 PM, Cheri wrote:
> > wrote in message
>> On Thursday, April 26, 2018 at 2:10:01 PM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:
>>>
>>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/xlxGdao0zilD/
>>>
>>> Strange you never see whites acting like this. Maybe once in a
>>> while but it's rare. And very very rare in a kids place. Though
>>> it's not surprising that people are taking out their phones to
>>> film instead of calling the police.
>>>

>> What started the brawl??
>>

> I totally doubt that Terry posted that since it came all cross-posted.
>
> Cheri

* And you would be absolutely right . Seems maybe I ****ed off someone
here ... pretty low way to express his anger though .

--
Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/26/2018 5:15 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
> On 4/26/2018 2:31 PM, Cheri wrote:
>>> On Thursday, April 26, 2018 at 2:10:01 PM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:
>>>>

>> I totally doubt that Terry posted that since it came all cross-posted.
>>
>> Cheri

> * And you would be absolutely right . Seems maybe I ****ed off someone
> here ... pretty low way to express his anger though .

It's not even a matter of ****ing someone off. Just idiots with access
to computers trying to stir up some shit. I never once thought you'd
actually posted such drivel.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Terry Coombs" > wrote in message
news
> On 4/26/2018 2:31 PM, Cheri wrote:
>> > wrote in message

>>> What started the brawl??
>>>

>> I totally doubt that Terry posted that since it came all cross-posted.
>>
>> Cheri

> And you would be absolutely right . Seems maybe I ****ed off someone here
> ... pretty low way to express his anger though .
>
> --
> Snag
> Ain't no dollar sign on
> peace of mind - Zac Brown

I'm sure, also sure that it's the same brain dead person that you ****ed off
here recently, he's famous for it.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 17:41:53 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"Terry Coombs" > wrote in message
>news

>>> I totally doubt that Terry posted that since it came all cross-posted.
>>>
>>> Cheri

>> And you would be absolutely right . Seems maybe I ****ed off someone here
>> ... pretty low way to express his anger though .
>>
>> --
>> Snag
>> Ain't no dollar sign on
>> peace of mind - Zac Brown