FoodBanter.com

-   -   Shelley Perrun (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/442619-shelley-perrun.html)

[email protected] 03-12-2017 11:44 PM

Shelley Perrun

Rona, this is Shelley Perrun from Winnipeg.
I've been trying to reach you for a while now. I have no idea if this email address for you still works.
I'd love to get back in touch.
Please email me at .
Shelley

Hank Rogers 04-12-2017 12:16 AM

Shelley Perrun

.
> Shelley

Rona's not here.

Terry Coombs 04-12-2017 09:27 PM

Shelley Perrun

.
>> Shelley
>>

> Rona's not here.

Â* Neither is Dave , and I think they left together . I think Dave just
scored some dope , we may not see them for a couple of days .

Â* --

Â* Snag

Hank Rogers 04-12-2017 10:33 PM

Shelley Perrun

.
>>> Shelley
>>>

>> Rona's not here.
>>

> Neither is Dave , and I think they left together . I
> think Dave just scored some dope , we may not see them for a
> couple of days .
>
> --
>
> Snag

NO MAN! I"M DAVE! OPEN THE DOOR!

Terry Coombs 05-12-2017 12:50 AM

Shelley Perrun

.

>>> Rona's not here.
>>>

>> Â*Â* Neither is Dave , and I think they left together . I
>> think Dave just scored some dope , we may not see them for a
>> couple of days .
>>
>> Â*Â* --
>>
>> Â*Â* Snag
>>

> NO MAN! I"M DAVE! OPEN THE DOOR!

Â* You're dating yourself ...

Â* --

Â* Snag

Hank Rogers 05-12-2017 02:47 AM

Shelley Perrun

.

>>> Neither is Dave , and I think they left together . I
>>> think Dave just scored some dope , we may not see them for a
>>> couple of days .
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> Snag
>>>

>> NO MAN! I"M DAVE! OPEN THE DOOR!
>>

> You're dating yourself ...
>
> --
>
> Snag

Hahahahaha. I used to have that album, and yep, was a lot
younger then.

Cindy Hamilton[_2_] 05-12-2017 11:06 AM

Shelley Perrun

.

> >> NO MAN! I"M DAVE! OPEN THE DOOR!
> >>

> > You're dating yourself ...
> >
> > --
> >
> > Snag
> >

> Hahahahaha. I used to have that album, and yep, was a lot
> younger then.

We've got a guy at work named Dave. Once in a while when I go
to his cube and say, "Dave?" to get his attention, he says,
"Dave's not here, man!"

Everybody in the adjacent cubes are under 30, so they just don't
get it.

Cindy Hamilton

Bruce[_28_] 05-12-2017 11:11 AM

Shelley Perrun

On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 03:06:56 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Monday, December 4, 2017 at 9:47:38 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
>> Terry Coombs wrote:

>> > You're dating yourself ...
>> >
>> > --
>> >
>> > Snag
>> >

>> Hahahahaha. I used to have that album, and yep, was a lot
>> younger then.

>We've got a guy at work named Dave. Once in a while when I go
>to his cube and say, "Dave?" to get his attention, he says,
>"Dave's not here, man!"
>
>Everybody in the adjacent cubes are under 30, so they just don't
>get it.

I don't get it either. Must be an American thing.

Cindy Hamilton[_2_] 05-12-2017 11:38 AM

Shelley Perrun

On Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at 6:12:02 AM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 03:06:56 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> > wrote:

> >> Hahahahaha. I used to have that album, and yep, was a lot
> >> younger then.

> >We've got a guy at work named Dave. Once in a while when I go
> >to his cube and say, "Dave?" to get his attention, he says,
> >"Dave's not here, man!"
> >
> >Everybody in the adjacent cubes are under 30, so they just don't
> >get it.

> I don't get it either. Must be an American thing.

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtDAK7Umk7A>

I think this is one of those where "you had to be there" to really
appreciate it.

Cindy Hamilton

Gary 05-12-2017 11:46 AM

Shelley Perrun

.

> > > You're dating yourself ...
> > >
> > > --
> > >
> > > Snag
> > >

> > Hahahahaha. I used to have that album, and yep, was a lot
> > younger then.

> We've got a guy at work named Dave. Once in a while when I go
> to his cube and say, "Dave?" to get his attention, he says,
> "Dave's not here, man!"
>
> Everybody in the adjacent cubes are under 30, so they just don't
> get it.

I liked them back then. I've got either 3 or 4 of their albums. I
saved all of my old albums. I've got around 600 LP's. Some from
the 60's, most from the 70's, and a few from the 80's. That's not
counting about 50 on cassette tape and even about a dozen
8-track tapes. :)

Gary 05-12-2017 11:46 AM

Shelley Perrun

Bruce wrote:

> On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 03:06:56 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> > wrote:

> >> Hahahahaha. I used to have that album, and yep, was a lot
> >> younger then.

> >We've got a guy at work named Dave. Once in a while when I go
> >to his cube and say, "Dave?" to get his attention, he says,
> >"Dave's not here, man!"
> >
> >Everybody in the adjacent cubes are under 30, so they just don't
> >get it.

> I don't get it either. Must be an American thing.

Cheech & Chong albums from the 1970's. They were comedy albums
featuring 2 potheads. Funny stuff.

Cindy Hamilton[_2_] 05-12-2017 02:20 PM

Shelley Perrun

On Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at 6:44:42 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:

> I liked them back then. I've got either 3 or 4 of their albums. I
> saved all of my old albums. I've got around 600 LP's. Some from
> the 60's, most from the 70's, and a few from the 80's. That's not
> counting about 50 on cassette tape and even about a dozen
> 8-track tapes. :)

I got rid of all my vinyl, and now I have very little use for CDs.
Never had much on tape, but my three or four 8-tracks are long
gone, and the cassettes are gone, too.

It's all digital downloads now.

Right now my quandary is whether I'll be annoyed by listening
to The Expanse book 6 in audiobook form while reading the
newly released book 7 on my Ipad.

Cindy Hamilton

Casa del Sol naciente 05-12-2017 04:02 PM

Shelley Perrun

.

>>> You're dating yourself ...
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> Snag
>>>

>> Hahahahaha. I used to have that album, and yep, was a lot
>> younger then.

> We've got a guy at work named Dave. Once in a while when I go
> to his cube and say, "Dave?" to get his attention, he says,
> "Dave's not here, man!"
>
> Everybody in the adjacent cubes are under 30, so they just don't
> get it.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

LOL!

Dave Smith[_1_] 05-12-2017 04:41 PM

Shelley Perrun

On 2017-12-05 9:20 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at 6:44:42 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
>
>> I liked them back then. I've got either 3 or 4 of their albums. I
>> saved all of my old albums. I've got around 600 LP's. Some from
>> the 60's, most from the 70's, and a few from the 80's. That's not
>> counting about 50 on cassette tape and even about a dozen
>> 8-track tapes. :)

> I got rid of all my vinyl, and now I have very little use for CDs.
> Never had much on tape, but my three or four 8-tracks are long
> gone, and the cassettes are gone, too.
>
> It's all digital downloads now.
>
> Right now my quandary is whether I'll be annoyed by listening
> to The Expanse book 6 in audiobook form while reading the
> newly released book 7 on my Ipad.

Just make sure you have everything backed up. Computers crap out, hard
discs crash, CDs and USM sticks die. I ripped a bunch of CDs and keep
the files on my desktop and my laptop, and on sets of USB sticks. I keep
copies in the house and I take the extras in the car.

Bruce[_28_] 05-12-2017 06:29 PM

Shelley Perrun

On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 03:38:51 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at 6:12:02 AM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
>> On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 03:06:56 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
>> > wrote:

>> >We've got a guy at work named Dave. Once in a while when I go
>> >to his cube and say, "Dave?" to get his attention, he says,
>> >"Dave's not here, man!"
>> >
>> >Everybody in the adjacent cubes are under 30, so they just don't
>> >get it.

>> I don't get it either. Must be an American thing.

><https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtDAK7Umk7A>
>
>I think this is one of those where "you had to be there" to really
>appreciate it.

Lol, thanks. I've seen a few C&C movies :)

Bruce[_28_] 05-12-2017 06:30 PM

Shelley Perrun

On Tue, 05 Dec 2017 06:46:22 -0500, Gary > wrote:

>Bruce wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 03:06:56 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
>> > wrote:

>> >We've got a guy at work named Dave. Once in a while when I go
>> >to his cube and say, "Dave?" to get his attention, he says,
>> >"Dave's not here, man!"
>> >
>> >Everybody in the adjacent cubes are under 30, so they just don't
>> >get it.

>> I don't get it either. Must be an American thing.

>Cheech & Chong albums from the 1970's. They were comedy albums
>featuring 2 potheads. Funny stuff.

I don't know the albums, but I liked the movies in a silly way.

Taxed and Spent 05-12-2017 08:18 PM

Shelley Perrun

On 12/5/2017 3:38 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at 6:12:02 AM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
>> On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 03:06:56 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
>> > wrote:

>>> We've got a guy at work named Dave. Once in a while when I go
>>> to his cube and say, "Dave?" to get his attention, he says,
>>> "Dave's not here, man!"
>>>
>>> Everybody in the adjacent cubes are under 30, so they just don't
>>> get it.

>> I don't get it either. Must be an American thing.

> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtDAK7Umk7A>
>
> I think this is one of those where "you had to be there" to really
> appreciate it.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Riiing. "Hello. Ajax liquor store."

Julie Bove[_2_] 07-12-2017 06:08 AM

Shelley Perrun

.
>>> Shelley
>>>

>> Rona's not here.
>>

> Neither is Dave , and I think they left together . I think Dave just
> scored some dope , we may not see them for a couple of days .

Hehehe. At least he didn't die from eating ham that was left out.