Old 04-12-2017, 12:44 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Shelley Perrun

Rona, this is Shelley Perrun from Winnipeg.
I've been trying to reach you for a while now. I have no idea if this email address for you still works.
I'd love to get back in touch.
Please email me at .
Shelley

Old 05-12-2017, 12:11 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 03:06:56 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
wrote:

On Monday, December 4, 2017 at 9:47:38 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
Terry Coombs wrote:
On 12/4/2017 4:33 PM, Hank Rogers wrote:
Terry Coombs wrote:

Neither is Dave , and I think they left together . I
think Dave just scored some dope , we may not see them for a
couple of days .

--

Snag

NO MAN! I"M DAVE! OPEN THE DOOR!

You're dating yourself ...

--

Snag

Hahahahaha. I used to have that album, and yep, was a lot
younger then.

We've got a guy at work named Dave. Once in a while when I go
to his cube and say, "Dave?" to get his attention, he says,
"Dave's not here, man!"

Everybody in the adjacent cubes are under 30, so they just don't
get it.

I don't get it either. Must be an American thing.
Old 05-12-2017, 12:38 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Terry Coombs wrote:

Neither is Dave , and I think they left together . I
think Dave just scored some dope , we may not see them for a
couple of days .

--

Snag

NO MAN! I"M DAVE! OPEN THE DOOR!

You're dating yourself ...

--

Snag

Hahahahaha. I used to have that album, and yep, was a lot
younger then.

We've got a guy at work named Dave. Once in a while when I go
to his cube and say, "Dave?" to get his attention, he says,
"Dave's not here, man!"

Everybody in the adjacent cubes are under 30, so they just don't
get it.

I don't get it either. Must be an American thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtDAK7Umk7A

I think this is one of those where "you had to be there" to really
appreciate it.

Cindy Hamilton
Old 05-12-2017, 12:46 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Terry Coombs wrote:

Neither is Dave , and I think they left together . I
think Dave just scored some dope , we may not see them for a
couple of days .

--

Snag

NO MAN! I"M DAVE! OPEN THE DOOR!

You're dating yourself ...

--

Snag

Hahahahaha. I used to have that album, and yep, was a lot
younger then.

We've got a guy at work named Dave. Once in a while when I go
to his cube and say, "Dave?" to get his attention, he says,
"Dave's not here, man!"

Everybody in the adjacent cubes are under 30, so they just don't
get it.

I don't get it either. Must be an American thing.

Cheech & Chong albums from the 1970's. They were comedy albums
featuring 2 potheads. Funny stuff.
Old 05-12-2017, 03:20 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at 6:44:42 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:

I liked them back then. I've got either 3 or 4 of their albums. I
saved all of my old albums. I've got around 600 LP's. Some from
the 60's, most from the 70's, and a few from the 80's. That's not
counting about 50 on cassette tape and even about a dozen
8-track tapes.

I got rid of all my vinyl, and now I have very little use for CDs.
Never had much on tape, but my three or four 8-tracks are long
gone, and the cassettes are gone, too.

It's all digital downloads now.

Right now my quandary is whether I'll be annoyed by listening
to The Expanse book 6 in audiobook form while reading the
newly released book 7 on my Ipad.

Cindy Hamilton
Old 05-12-2017, 05:41 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2017-12-05 9:20 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at 6:44:42 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:

I liked them back then. I've got either 3 or 4 of their albums. I
saved all of my old albums. I've got around 600 LP's. Some from
the 60's, most from the 70's, and a few from the 80's. That's not
counting about 50 on cassette tape and even about a dozen
8-track tapes.

I got rid of all my vinyl, and now I have very little use for CDs.
Never had much on tape, but my three or four 8-tracks are long
gone, and the cassettes are gone, too.

It's all digital downloads now.

Right now my quandary is whether I'll be annoyed by listening
to The Expanse book 6 in audiobook form while reading the
newly released book 7 on my Ipad.

Just make sure you have everything backed up. Computers crap out, hard
discs crash, CDs and USM sticks die. I ripped a bunch of CDs and keep
the files on my desktop and my laptop, and on sets of USB sticks. I keep
copies in the house and I take the extras in the car.

Old 05-12-2017, 07:29 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Terry Coombs wrote:

[...]

Lol, thanks. I've seen a few C&C movies