Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Portrait of a Sqwertz

DizGUSTing...I dub it "Slumgullion a la Typhoid Mary" :

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=...c#.WQyUCBPyu70

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

The Greatest! wrote:

>DizGUSTing...I dub it "Slumgullion a la Typhoid Mary" :
>
>http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=...c#.WQyUCBPyu70

EXCEPT FOR THAT GREEN PUSS IT LOOKS 'ZACTLY LIKE THE CAT HAIRBALL
VOMIT I CLEANED UP NOT TWENTY MINUTES AGO.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon wrote:

> The Greatest! wrote:
> >
> >DizGUSTing...I dub it "Slumgullion a la Typhoid Mary" :
> >
> >http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=...c#.WQyUCBPyu70

> EXCEPT FOR THAT GREEN PUSS IT LOOKS 'ZACTLY LIKE THE CAT HAIRBALL
> VOMIT I CLEANED UP NOT TWENTY MINUTES AGO.

Ya know, he had the temerity to post that extreme fugliness on a public forum (Facebook)...

I wish Judge Judy were a judge at a photography exhibit, her assessment of this pic would be blood- curdling...

Lol...

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

https://postimg.org/image/nb4knvpld/

> And then he always starting these hate threads like this out of the
> blue for no reason. Does it get any more hypocritical than that, Greg?
> You go out of your way to hate, you worthless ****.
>
> Carry on with your childishness...

So reading farther into the group after temporarily disabling my
killfile I see that Morrow has his own little personal stalker that he
must think is me. If you think I pay $5/month (or more) for a
Thundernews account just to stalk you, then why should I be to spoil
your delusions of grandeur? (nevermind that I've had you killed for
years).

You're now well over your quota of attention from me for the rest of
the year. Keep up the good work, Greg-Stalker. You have my blessing.

ObFood: Personal-sized pineapple upside down cakes.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/sqwert...in/dateposted/

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

> On Fri, 5 May 2017 12:14:13 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 05 May 2017 12:31:20 -0400, wrote:
> >
> >> The Greatest! wrote:

> > <snip nothing worth reading>
> >
> > <boggle> So what's the occasion that I got you two all hot and heavy
> > this time?
> >
> > You know it's kinda ironic that Greg Morrow's facebook home page
> > reads:

https://postimg.org/image/nb4knvpld/

> > And then he always starting these hate threads like this out of the
> > blue for no reason. Does it get any more hypocritical than that, Greg?
> > You go out of your way to hate, you worthless ****.
> >
> > Carry on with your childishness...

> So reading farther into the group after temporarily disabling my
> killfile I see that Morrow has his own little personal stalker that he
> must think is me. If you think I pay $5/month (or more) for a
> Thundernews account just to stalk you, then why should I be to spoil
> your delusions of grandeur? (nevermind that I've had you killed for
> years).
>
> You're now well over your quota of attention from me for the rest of
> the year. Keep up the good work, Greg-Stalker. You have my blessing.
>
> ObFood: Personal-sized pineapple upside down cakes.
> https://www.flickr.com/photos/sqwert...in/dateposted/

Yer missing three cherries there, Stevers...

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 05 May 2017 12:31:20 -0400, wrote:

>The Greatest! wrote:
>>
>>DizGUSTing...I dub it "Slumgullion a la Typhoid Mary" :

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=...c#.WQyUCBPyu70

>EXCEPT FOR THAT GREEN PUSS IT LOOKS 'ZACTLY LIKE THE CAT HAIRBALL
>VOMIT I CLEANED UP NOT TWENTY MINUTES AGO.

I HOPE YOU DON'T HAVE CARPET.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 5 May 2017 11:04:43 -0700 (PDT), "The Greatest!"
> wrote:

>Sqwertz wrote:

>> > <snip nothing worth reading>
>> >
>> > <boggle> So what's the occasion that I got you two all hot and heavy
>> > this time?
>> >
>> > You know it's kinda ironic that Greg Morrow's facebook home page
>> > reads:

https://postimg.org/image/nb4knvpld/

>> > And then he always starting these hate threads like this out of the
>> > blue for no reason. Does it get any more hypocritical than that, Greg?
>> > You go out of your way to hate, you worthless ****.
>> >
>> > Carry on with your childishness...

>> So reading farther into the group after temporarily disabling my
>> killfile I see that Morrow has his own little personal stalker that he
>> must think is me. If you think I pay $5/month (or more) for a
>> Thundernews account just to stalk you, then why should I be to spoil
>> your delusions of grandeur? (nevermind that I've had you killed for
>> years).
>>
>> You're now well over your quota of attention from me for the rest of
>> the year. Keep up the good work, Greg-Stalker. You have my blessing.
>>
>> ObFood: Personal-sized pineapple upside down cakes.
>> https://www.flickr.com/photos/sqwert...in/dateposted/

>Yer missing three cherries there, Stevers...

The dwarf inhaled them... and those are not cakes, they're some weird
store bought Hostess thingies he unwrapped and pretended he baked
pineapple upside down cake.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 06 May 2017 05:40:28 +1000, Bruce >
wrote:

>On Fri, 05 May 2017 12:31:20 -0400, wrote:
>
>>The Greatest! wrote:
>>>
>>>DizGUSTing...I dub it "Slumgullion a la Typhoid Mary" :

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=...c#.WQyUCBPyu70

>>EXCEPT FOR THAT GREEN PUSS IT LOOKS 'ZACTLY LIKE THE CAT HAIRBALL
>>VOMIT I CLEANED UP NOT TWENTY MINUTES AGO.

>I HOPE YOU DON'T HAVE CARPET.

No carpet here, every room has real tongue in her groove hardwood
flooring.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=...c#.WQyUCBPyu70

>>>EXCEPT FOR THAT GREEN PUSS IT LOOKS 'ZACTLY LIKE THE CAT HAIRBALL
>>>VOMIT I CLEANED UP NOT TWENTY MINUTES AGO.

>>I HOPE YOU DON'T HAVE CARPET.

>No carpet here, every room has real tongue in her groove hardwood
>flooring.

Good, because cats prefer to puke where it's the hardest to clean up.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=...c#.WQyUCBPyu70

>>>I HOPE YOU DON'T HAVE CARPET.

>>No carpet here, every room has real tongue in her groove hardwood
>>flooring.

>Good, because cats prefer to puke where it's the hardest to clean up.

Sometimes true, but knowing that is one reason for the hardwood
floors. The only room with good area rugs is the living room and cats
are ot permited in there. The one cat that throws up most often is
Peach, she tends to eat too much at one time, mostly she heaves in the
water bowl, easy to clean.

I can't understand the concept of wall to wall carpeting, no matter
how often it's vacuumed and shampooed it'salways filthy. it's filthy
when it's brand new (chemicals, and constantly outgassing). All the
fine (dangerous) schmutz migrates down into the padding, and the
padding is constantly decaying until it's mostly particulates.
Quality wall to wall carpeting is expensive and doesn't last very
long, if it gets ten years you're lucky. Hardwood flooring isn't very
expensive to have installed and can last three lifetimes... when you
tire of the look it can easily be refinished to any look you like.
Don't install laminated wood flooring, it doesn't hold up well and
since it's only a thin veneer on plywood it can't be refinished...
real hardwood flooring is solid wood 3/4" thick.
Learn about hardwood flooring:
http://woodfloors.org/
Learn about the different woods:
http://www.countyfloors.com/species_jatoba.html
Learn about how to care for hardwood flooring, throw away your mops:
https://us.bona.com/home.html