Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Spinach Beef Salmon Stew recipe (nutritionally optimized)

Spinach Beef Salmon Stew

This stew is nutritionally designed to be highly digestible, with a complete range of essential amino acids, and is especially useful for providing brain energy by allowing the brain to replenish neuro-transmitters. The emphasis is on minimal boiling of the meat to preserve vitamins and because boiled meat is less full of carcinogens compared to baked or grilled meat. Other ingredients are added after meat has been boiled and heat has been turned off, which reduces heat damage to the nutrients in the other ingredients.. Vinegar as an ingredient helps to pre-digest the meat while in the saucepan, increasing the nutrition availability of the meat and reducing the body's burden to digest the food. Yogurt with live cultures, mixed throughout the stew, also aids in digestion and helps to replenish the digestive tract with good bacteria. Eat with a multi-vitamin pill. There is no salt or sugar in this stew. This stew requires 10-15 minutes easy preparation time for those with little time to cook. Serves 1-2.

Ingredients:

2 all-beef hamburger patties (fresh or frozen)
1/4-1/2 pound of salmon (fresh or frozen)
3 cups water
1/4 cup white vinegar
10 ounces frozen spinach

2 tablespoons pepper
1/4 cup plain yogurt with active yogurt cultures
1/4 cup pasta sauce
1/4 cup whey protein
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar

Directions:

Combine water, white vinegar, beef and salmon in a saucepan and boil until cooked. Turn off heat. Add in frozen spinach and wait until spinach cools down the boiled meat. Then add apple cider vinegar, pepper, pasta sauce, yogurt, and whey protein. Mix thoroughly and serve.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, January 15, 2017 at 7:34:41 PM UTC-7, foodguyjohn wrote:
> Spinach Beef Salmon Stew
>
> This stew is nutritionally designed to be highly digestible, with a complete range of essential amino acids, and is especially useful for providing brain energy by allowing the brain to replenish neuro-transmitters. The emphasis is on minimal boiling of the meat to preserve vitamins and because boiled meat is less full of carcinogens compared to baked or grilled meat. Other ingredients are added after meat has been boiled and heat has been turned off, which reduces heat damage to the nutrients in the other ingredients. Vinegar as an ingredient helps to pre-digest the meat while in the saucepan, increasing the nutrition availability of the meat and reducing the body's burden to digest the food. Yogurt with live cultures, mixed throughout the stew, also aids in digestion and helps to replenish the digestive tract with good bacteria. Eat with a multi-vitamin pill. There is no salt or sugar in this stew. This stew requires 10-15 minutes easy preparation time for those with little time to cook. Serves 1-2.
>
> Ingredients:
>
> 2 all-beef hamburger patties (fresh or frozen)
> 1/4-1/2 pound of salmon (fresh or frozen)
> 3 cups water
> 1/4 cup white vinegar
> 10 ounces frozen spinach
>
> 2 tablespoons pepper
> 1/4 cup plain yogurt with active yogurt cultures
> 1/4 cup pasta sauce
> 1/4 cup whey protein
> 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
>
> Directions:
>
> Combine water, white vinegar, beef and salmon in a saucepan and boil until cooked. Turn off heat. Add in frozen spinach and wait until spinach cools down the boiled meat. Then add apple cider vinegar, pepper, pasta sauce, yogurt, and whey protein. Mix thoroughly and serve.

I'll pass thanks...I see no mention of salt...hmmm.
Boiled ground beef...hmmm. No thanks.
====

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, January 15, 2017 at 8:34:41 PM UTC-6, foodguyjohn wrote:
> Spinach Beef Salmon Stew
>
> This stew is nutritionally designed to be highly digestible, with a complete range of essential amino acids, and is especially useful for providing brain energy by allowing the brain to replenish neuro-transmitters. The emphasis is on minimal boiling of the meat to preserve vitamins and because boiled meat is less full of carcinogens compared to baked or grilled meat. Other ingredients are added after meat has been boiled and heat has been turned off, which reduces heat damage to the nutrients in the other ingredients. Vinegar as an ingredient helps to pre-digest the meat while in the saucepan, increasing the nutrition availability of the meat and reducing the body's burden to digest the food. Yogurt with live cultures, mixed throughout the stew, also aids in digestion and helps to replenish the digestive tract with good bacteria. Eat with a multi-vitamin pill. There is no salt or sugar in this stew. This stew requires 10-15 minutes easy preparation time for those with little time to cook. Serves 1-2.
>
> Ingredients:
>
> 2 all-beef hamburger patties (fresh or frozen)
> 1/4-1/2 pound of salmon (fresh or frozen)
> 3 cups water
> 1/4 cup white vinegar
> 10 ounces frozen spinach
>
> 2 tablespoons pepper
> 1/4 cup plain yogurt with active yogurt cultures
> 1/4 cup pasta sauce
> 1/4 cup whey protein
> 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
>
> Directions:
>
> Combine water, white vinegar, beef and salmon in a saucepan and boil until cooked. Turn off heat. Add in frozen spinach and wait until spinach cools down the boiled meat. Then add apple cider vinegar, pepper, pasta sauce, yogurt, and whey protein. Mix thoroughly and serve.

That conjures up a bowl of vomit. Ewwwwwwwww, nasty
sounding recipe.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 15 Jan 2017 18:34:35 -0800 (PST), foodguyjohn
> wrote:

>Spinach Beef Salmon Stew
>
>This stew is nutritionally designed to be highly digestible, with a complete range of essential amino acids, and is especially useful for providing brain energy by allowing the brain to replenish neuro-transmitters. The emphasis is on minimal boiling of the meat to preserve vitamins and because boiled meat is less full of carcinogens compared to baked or grilled meat. Other ingredients are added after meat has been boiled and heat has been turned off, which reduces heat damage to the nutrients in the other ingredients. Vinegar as an ingredient helps to pre-digest the meat while in the saucepan, increasing the nutrition availability of the meat and reducing the body's burden to digest the food. Yogurt with live cultures, mixed throughout the stew, also aids in digestion and helps to replenish the digestive tract with good bacteria. Eat with a multi-vitamin pill. There is no salt or sugar in this stew. This stew requires 10-15 minutes easy preparation time for those with little
>time to cook. Serves 1-2.
>
>Ingredients:
>
>2 all-beef hamburger patties (fresh or frozen)
>1/4-1/2 pound of salmon (fresh or frozen)
>3 cups water
>1/4 cup white vinegar
>10 ounces frozen spinach
>
>2 tablespoons pepper
>1/4 cup plain yogurt with active yogurt cultures
>1/4 cup pasta sauce
>1/4 cup whey protein
>1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
>
>Directions:
>
>Combine water, white vinegar, beef and salmon in a saucepan and boil until cooked. Turn off heat. Add in frozen spinach and wait until spinach cools down the boiled meat. Then add apple cider vinegar, pepper, pasta sauce, yogurt, and whey protein. Mix thoroughly and serve.

Oh, sure. Who wouldn't want to eat that? <roll eyes>
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, January 15, 2017 at 9:34:41 PM UTC-5, foodguyjohn wrote:
> Spinach Beef Salmon Stew
>
> This stew is nutritionally designed to be highly digestible, with a complete range of essential amino acids, and is especially useful for providing brain energy by allowing the brain to replenish neuro-transmitters. The emphasis is on minimal boiling of the meat to preserve vitamins and because boiled meat is less full of carcinogens compared to baked or grilled meat. Other ingredients are added after meat has been boiled and heat has been turned off, which reduces heat damage to the nutrients in the other ingredients. Vinegar as an ingredient helps to pre-digest the meat while in the saucepan, increasing the nutrition availability of the meat and reducing the body's burden to digest the food. Yogurt with live cultures, mixed throughout the stew, also aids in digestion and helps to replenish the digestive tract with good bacteria. Eat with a multi-vitamin pill. There is no salt or sugar in this stew. This stew requires 10-15 minutes easy preparation time for those with little time to cook. Serves 1-2.
>
> Ingredients:
>
> 2 all-beef hamburger patties (fresh or frozen)
> 1/4-1/2 pound of salmon (fresh or frozen)
> 3 cups water
> 1/4 cup white vinegar
> 10 ounces frozen spinach
>
> 2 tablespoons pepper
> 1/4 cup plain yogurt with active yogurt cultures
> 1/4 cup pasta sauce
> 1/4 cup whey protein
> 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
>
> Directions:
>
> Combine water, white vinegar, beef and salmon in a saucepan and boil until cooked. Turn off heat. Add in frozen spinach and wait until spinach cools down the boiled meat. Then add apple cider vinegar, pepper, pasta sauce, yogurt, and whey protein. Mix thoroughly and serve.

But the really important thing is: How does it taste? I don't give a
shit how nutritional it is. Food must taste good or I won't eat it.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> Jackassjohn wrote:
> > Spinach Beef Salmon Stew
> >
> > 2 all-beef hamburger patties (fresh or frozen)
> > 1/4-1/2 pound of salmon (fresh or frozen)
> > 3 cups water
> > 1/4 cup white vinegar
> > 10 ounces frozen spinach
> >
> > 2 tablespoons pepper
> > 1/4 cup plain yogurt with active yogurt cultures
> > 1/4 cup pasta sauce
> > 1/4 cup whey protein
> > 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar

> But the really important thing is: How does it taste? I don't give a
> shit how nutritional it is. Food must taste good or I won't eat it.

Obviously a beginner troll recipe.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/16/2017 9:36 AM, Gary wrote:
> Cindy Hamilton wrote in a reply about:
>>
>>> Spinach Beef Salmon Stew
>>>
>>> 2 all-beef hamburger patties (fresh or frozen)
>>> 1/4-1/2 pound of salmon (fresh or frozen)
>>> 3 cups water
>>> 1/4 cup white vinegar
>>> 10 ounces frozen spinach
>>>
>>> 2 tablespoons pepper
>>> 1/4 cup plain yogurt with active yogurt cultures
>>> 1/4 cup pasta sauce
>>> 1/4 cup whey protein
>>> 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar

>> But the really important thing is: How does it taste? I don't give a
>> shit how nutritional it is. Food must taste good or I won't eat it.

> Obviously a beginner troll recipe.

Hey, at least it wasn't the ubiquitous "Anyone have any recipes from
Europe?" LOL

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/15/2017 10:01 PM, Je�us wrote:
> Who wouldn't want to eat that? <roll eyes>

YOU EAT ASS!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/16/2017 4:13 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> I don't give a
> shit how nutritional it is. Food must taste good or I won't eat it.

Izzat why you weigh 400 lbs?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 16 Jan 2017 14:12:50 -0600, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Mon, 16 Jan 2017 16:01:08 +1100, Jeßus wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 15 Jan 2017 18:34:35 -0800 (PST), foodguyjohn
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>Spinach Beef Salmon Stew
>>>
>>>This stew is nutritionally designed to be highly digestible, with a complete range of essential amino acids, and is especially useful for providing brain energy by allowing the brain to replenish neuro-transmitters. The emphasis is on minimal boiling of the meat to preserve vitamins and because boiled meat is less full of carcinogens compared to baked or grilled meat. Other ingredients are added after meat has been boiled and heat has been turned off, which reduces heat damage to the nutrients in the other ingredients. Vinegar as an ingredient helps to pre-digest the meat while in the saucepan, increasing the nutrition availability of the meat and reducing the body's burden to digest the food. Yogurt with live cultures, mixed throughout the stew, also aids in digestion and helps to replenish the digestive tract with good bacteria. Eat with a multi-vitamin pill. There is no salt or sugar in this stew. This stew requires 10-15 minutes easy preparation time for those with

>little
>>>time to cook. Serves 1-2.
>>>
>>>Ingredients:
>>>
>>>2 all-beef hamburger patties (fresh or frozen)
>>>1/4-1/2 pound of salmon (fresh or frozen)
>>>3 cups water
>>>1/4 cup white vinegar
>>>10 ounces frozen spinach
>>>
>>>2 tablespoons pepper
>>>1/4 cup plain yogurt with active yogurt cultures
>>>1/4 cup pasta sauce
>>>1/4 cup whey protein
>>>1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
>>>
>>>Directions:.....

>> Oh, sure. Who wouldn't want to eat that? <roll eyes>

>The only thing missing is a link to his youtube channel. It appears
>top be a recipe made up just for trolling RFC.

It did seem a little trollish, but then we have idiots posting about
what to eat according to your astrological chart, so...

> The guy (John Mamoun,
>DMD) appears to be real though.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/16/2017 1:12 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> It appears
> top be a recipe made up just for trolling RFC. T

Oh **** YES!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/16/2017 1:50 PM, Je�us wrote:

> It did seem a little trollish,

Go kill some rabbits, Wog!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, January 15, 2017 at 4:34:41 PM UTC-10, foodguyjohn wrote:
> Spinach Beef Salmon Stew
>
> This stew is nutritionally designed to be highly digestible, with a complete range of essential amino acids, and is especially useful for providing brain energy by allowing the brain to replenish neuro-transmitters. The emphasis is on minimal boiling of the meat to preserve vitamins and because boiled meat is less full of carcinogens compared to baked or grilled meat. Other ingredients are added after meat has been boiled and heat has been turned off, which reduces heat damage to the nutrients in the other ingredients. Vinegar as an ingredient helps to pre-digest the meat while in the saucepan, increasing the nutrition availability of the meat and reducing the body's burden to digest the food. Yogurt with live cultures, mixed throughout the stew, also aids in digestion and helps to replenish the digestive tract with good bacteria. Eat with a multi-vitamin pill. There is no salt or sugar in this stew. This stew requires 10-15 minutes easy preparation time for those with little time to cook. Serves 1-2.
>
> Ingredients:
>
> 2 all-beef hamburger patties (fresh or frozen)
> 1/4-1/2 pound of salmon (fresh or frozen)
> 3 cups water
> 1/4 cup white vinegar
> 10 ounces frozen spinach
>
> 2 tablespoons pepper
> 1/4 cup plain yogurt with active yogurt cultures
> 1/4 cup pasta sauce
> 1/4 cup whey protein
> 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
>
> Directions:
>
> Combine water, white vinegar, beef and salmon in a saucepan and boil until cooked. Turn off heat. Add in frozen spinach and wait until spinach cools down the boiled meat. Then add apple cider vinegar, pepper, pasta sauce, yogurt, and whey protein. Mix thoroughly and serve.

My suggestion is that you just have some lomi salmon with a side of 2 day old poi. Can there be anything better for your guts? I think not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kigcpEWGiXw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, January 15, 2017 at 10:33:12 PM UTC-5, Roy wrote:
> On Sunday, January 15, 2017 at 7:34:41 PM UTC-7, foodguyjohn wrote:
> > Spinach Beef Salmon Stew
> >
> > This stew is nutritionally designed to be highly digestible, with a complete range of essential amino acids, and is especially useful for providing brain energy by allowing the brain to replenish neuro-transmitters. The emphasis is on minimal boiling of the meat to preserve vitamins and because boiled meat is less full of carcinogens compared to baked or grilled meat. Other ingredients are added after meat has been boiled and heat has been turned off, which reduces heat damage to the nutrients in the other ingredients. Vinegar as an ingredient helps to pre-digest the meat while in the saucepan, increasing the nutrition availability of the meat and reducing the body's burden to digest the food. Yogurt with live cultures, mixed throughout the stew, also aids in digestion and helps to replenish the digestive tract with good bacteria. Eat with a multi-vitamin pill. There is no salt or sugar in this stew. This stew requires 10-15 minutes easy preparation time for those with little time to cook. Serves 1-2.
> >
> > Ingredients:
> >
> > 2 all-beef hamburger patties (fresh or frozen)
> > 1/4-1/2 pound of salmon (fresh or frozen)
> > 3 cups water
> > 1/4 cup white vinegar
> > 10 ounces frozen spinach
> >
> > 2 tablespoons pepper
> > 1/4 cup plain yogurt with active yogurt cultures
> > 1/4 cup pasta sauce
> > 1/4 cup whey protein
> > 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
> >
> > Directions:
> >
> > Combine water, white vinegar, beef and salmon in a saucepan and boil until cooked. Turn off heat. Add in frozen spinach and wait until spinach cools down the boiled meat. Then add apple cider vinegar, pepper, pasta sauce, yogurt, and whey protein. Mix thoroughly and serve.

> I'll pass thanks...I see no mention of salt...hmmm.
> Boiled ground beef...hmmm. No thanks.
> ====

It occurred to me that these sorts of posts are actually brought to
us by the American Medical Association, to drum up business.
When I read them, all I really want to eat is a steak cooked on a
ripping-hot grill, French fries, and dessert.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, January 17, 2017 at 4:08:09 AM UTC-7, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Sunday, January 15, 2017 at 10:33:12 PM UTC-5, Roy wrote:
> > On Sunday, January 15, 2017 at 7:34:41 PM UTC-7, foodguyjohn wrote:
> > > Spinach Beef Salmon Stew
> > >
> > > This stew is nutritionally designed to be highly digestible, with a complete range of essential amino acids, and is especially useful for providing brain energy by allowing the brain to replenish neuro-transmitters. The emphasis is on minimal boiling of the meat to preserve vitamins and because boiled meat is less full of carcinogens compared to baked or grilled meat. Other ingredients are added after meat has been boiled and heat has been turned off, which reduces heat damage to the nutrients in the other ingredients. Vinegar as an ingredient helps to pre-digest the meat while in the saucepan, increasing the nutrition availability of the meat and reducing the body's burden to digest the food. Yogurt with live cultures, mixed throughout the stew, also aids in digestion and helps to replenish the digestive tract with good bacteria. Eat with a multi-vitamin pill. There is no salt or sugar in this stew. This stew requires 10-15 minutes easy preparation time for those with little time to cook. Serves 1-2.
> > >
> > > Ingredients:
> > >
> > > 2 all-beef hamburger patties (fresh or frozen)
> > > 1/4-1/2 pound of salmon (fresh or frozen)
> > > 3 cups water
> > > 1/4 cup white vinegar
> > > 10 ounces frozen spinach
> > >
> > > 2 tablespoons pepper
> > > 1/4 cup plain yogurt with active yogurt cultures
> > > 1/4 cup pasta sauce
> > > 1/4 cup whey protein
> > > 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
> > >
> > > Directions:
> > >
> > > Combine water, white vinegar, beef and salmon in a saucepan and boil until cooked. Turn off heat. Add in frozen spinach and wait until spinach cools down the boiled meat. Then add apple cider vinegar, pepper, pasta sauce, yogurt, and whey protein. Mix thoroughly and serve.

> > I'll pass thanks...I see no mention of salt...hmmm.
> > Boiled ground beef...hmmm. No thanks.
> > ====

> It occurred to me that these sorts of posts are actually brought to
> us by the American Medical Association, to drum up business.
> When I read them, all I really want to eat is a steak cooked on a
> ripping-hot grill, French fries, and dessert.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

People talk about how wonderful pigweed and dandelions are but for most
who try them they are gross bitter weeds. I would guess that nutritionalists
(new word), have no sense or a poorly developed sense of smell and taste.
I'm with you on the grilled steak but ground beef can satisfy as well at
half the cost.
When people talk about "boiling" ground beef, I presume they have no taste buds
at all...yuck!!!!
=====

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, January 17, 2017 at 11:34:43 AM UTC-5, Roy wrote:

> People talk about how wonderful pigweed and dandelions are but for most
> who try them they are gross bitter weeds. I would guess that nutritionalists
> (new word), have no sense or a poorly developed sense of smell and taste.

Maybe. I do know that my husband's receptors for bitter flavors
are turned up to 11. Stuff I like he declares to be too bitter.
Right now we've got some older romaine lettuce that's a trifle
bitter, and he said, "This salad is angry."

> I'm with you on the grilled steak but ground beef can satisfy as well at
> half the cost.

Possibly. I eat beef only a few times a year, so I might as
well eat steak. I don't care about the cost.

Cindy Hamilton