Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default What I Want - Holiday Season 2016

I don't want for anything materially...although I just ordered a big new teevee, to be delivered by Amazon Prime Now within several hours...

My birthday is soon, so I want a nice big fat steak dinner somewheres...a kind person has offered to treat me, "Choose where you like", they said. So I will do some research on this...

More than anything, I want those who are "at need" or not yet self - sufficient to gain the means to advance their lives, most specifically via WORK....I've a new career in workforce development, and so this is what I am passionate to my core about. We are the wealthiest - and to me, the best - nation in the world, we've plenty of resources, and plenty of JOBS out there, and so people should get an education, practice some discipline, and GET A JOB, I HATE to see people on a continuous cycle of dependency. Old - fashioned learning, with discipline and fortitude, will lead to success. I see this all the time with immigrants and refugees, they come here with less than nothing, and they are diligent about learning and working. We've recently placed folks from West Afica and Syria in GOOD - paying jobs, they came with not a pot to **** in, now they're "on the way", it's a splendid thing to see...the human spirit can be a wondrous thing. You can choose to sit on yer bee - hind and complain and get meazly handouts and feel lousy, or you can get up, get going, and get ahead with life - the choice is yours, pray make the right choice!

One of our clients from Ghana said, "Mr. Greg, God has sent you to me", to which I replied, "No, Rebecca, God has sent YOU to ME...!!!" Being the sentimental old slob that I am, I had to of course start crying... ;-)

[I don't take myself seriously at all, but I take my WORK ___dead___ seriously...]

Anyways, I am blessed, and I wish all and sundry here health, wealth, and happiness :-)

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"The Greatest!" > wrote in message

Anyways, I am blessed, and I wish all and sundry here health, wealth, and
happiness :-)

--
Best
Greg

Same to you Greg.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

[...]

====================

You are a kind hearted soul, Greg I wish you a lovely Birthday and
Christmas and a wonderful 2017)

Bless

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cheri wrote:

> "The Greatest!" > wrote in message
>
> Anyways, I am blessed, and I wish all and sundry here health, wealth, and
> happiness :-)
>
> --
> Best
> Greg
>

> Same to you Greg.

Thank you...!!!

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:

> "The Greatest!" wrote in message
>
> I don't want for anything materially...although I just ordered a big new
> teevee, to be delivered by Amazon Prime Now within several hours...
>
> My birthday is soon, so I want a nice big fat steak dinner somewheres...a
> kind person has offered to treat me, "Choose where you like", they said. So
> I will do some research on this...
>
> More than anything, I want those who are "at need" or not yet self -
> sufficient to gain the means to advance their lives, most specifically via
> WORK...I've a new career in workforce development, and so this is what I am
> passionate to my core about. We are the wealthiest - and to me, the best -
> nation in the world, we've plenty of resources, and plenty of JOBS out
> there, and so people should get an education, practice some discipline, and
> GET A JOB, I HATE to see people on a continuous cycle of dependency. Old -
> fashioned learning, with discipline and fortitude, will lead to success. I
> see this all the time with immigrants and refugees, they come here with less
> than nothing, and they are diligent about learning and working. We've
> recently placed folks from West Afica and Syria in GOOD - paying jobs, they
> came with not a pot to **** in, now they're "on the way", it's a splendid
> thing to see...the human spirit can be a wondrous thing. You can choose to
> sit on yer bee - hind and complain and get meazly handouts and feel lousy,
> or you can get up, get going, and get ahead with life - the choice is yours,
> pray make the right choice!
>
> One of our clients from Ghana said, "Mr. Greg, God has sent you to me", to
> which I replied, "No, Rebecca, God has sent YOU to ME...!!!" Being the
> sentimental old slob that I am, I had to of course start crying... ;-)
>
> [I don't take myself seriously at all, but I take my WORK ___dead___
> seriously...]
>
> Anyways, I am blessed, and I wish all and sundry here health, wealth, and
> happiness :-)
>
> Best
> Greg
>
> ====================
>
> You are a kind hearted soul, Greg I wish you a lovely Birthday and
> Christmas and a wonderful 2017)
>
> Bless

Thanks ever so, Ms. O....!!!

;-)

--
Best
Greg

What I Give - Holiday Season 2016 The Greatest! General Cooking 6 24-12-2016 10:45 AM
Holiday Season food traditions? Sky[_2_] General Cooking 22 12-12-2016 07:30 PM
(2009-12-21) NS-RFC: 'Tis The Season For.... Holiday Treats! ChattyCathy General Cooking 48 31-12-2009 04:17 AM
Holiday Season. jacquie0 Recipes 0 22-12-2004 07:49 AM
New Orleans Restaurants - Holiday Season Skyhooks Restaurants 0 13-12-2003 05:52 AM