FoodBanter.com

-   -   Lunch today (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/437090-lunch-today.html)

cshenk 12-06-2016 05:01 PM

Lunch today

Making Pizza dough and defrosting some pepperoni.

I'll chop up some onion and I have lots of Mozz. Add fresh chopped
onion and canned mushroom (I like the texture of canned mushroom here
better).

The base dough:

1 C water
4 TS olive oil
3 C flour
3/4 TS salt
1 TS yeast

Added to the dough was approximate but:
1 TS roasted garlic
2 TS oregano
1/2 TS black pepper
1 TS albanian sage leaf
2 TB parmesan

Reducing on the stove is a tomato based sauce that isnt the same punch
as my normal pizza but Charlotte agrees it will work nicely once
reduced.

[email protected][_2_] 12-06-2016 06:41 PM

Lunch today

On Sunday, June 12, 2016 at 11:01:03 AM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:

> Making Pizza dough and defrosting some pepperoni.
>
> I'll chop up some onion and I have lots of Mozz. Add fresh chopped
> onion and canned mushroom (I like the texture of canned mushroom here
> better.

I think lunch will be leftover spicy black eyed peas.
I'll have to make a small skillet of cornbread, too.

cshenk 12-06-2016 11:39 PM

Lunch today

wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On Sunday, June 12, 2016 at 11:01:03 AM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
> >
> > Making Pizza dough and defrosting some pepperoni.
> >
> > I'll chop up some onion and I have lots of Mozz. Add fresh chopped
> > onion and canned mushroom (I like the texture of canned mushroom
> > here better.
> >

> I think lunch will be leftover spicy black eyed peas.
> I'll have to make a small skillet of cornbread, too.

Sounds good!

The pizza came out well and we 3 munched all but 2 pieces (left for a
cold quick breakfast)