Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking

Default A SLAVER OF PIZZA: MY EARLY MORNING BREAKFAST

I love leftover pizza, which recalls my tour of duty in Rome, back in
'74, which was my last poast prior to retirement.
I got to love pizza for breakfast. Back then, before microwaves became
commonplace in the kitchen, I reheated a sliver up in a metal pan, the
old fashioned way. Nowadays I just pop it into the micro for 30 sec and
wallah!

Pizza, it's wot's fer breakfast!

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking
% % is offline

Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> I love leftover pizza, which recalls my tour of duty in Rome, back in
> '74, which was my last poast prior to retirement.
> I got to love pizza for breakfast. Back then, before microwaves
> became commonplace in the kitchen, I reheated a sliver up in a metal
> pan, the old fashioned way. Nowadays I just pop it into the micro
> for 30 sec and wallah!
>
> Pizza, it's wot's fer breakfast!

" a slaver of pizza "
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking

On 5/20/2016 11:09 AM, % wrote:
> Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
>> I love leftover pizza, which recalls my tour of duty in Rome, back in
>> '74, which was my last poast prior to retirement.
>> I got to love pizza for breakfast. Back then, before microwaves
>> became commonplace in the kitchen, I reheated a sliver up in a metal
>> pan, the old fashioned way. Nowadays I just pop it into the micro
>> for 30 sec and wallah!
>>
>> Pizza, it's wot's fer breakfast!

> " a slaver of pizza "

Whatever I say, blubber lips.
LOL

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking
% % is offline

Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> On 5/20/2016 11:09 AM, % wrote:
>> Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
>>> I love leftover pizza, which recalls my tour of duty in Rome, back
>>> in '74, which was my last poast prior to retirement.
>>> I got to love pizza for breakfast. Back then, before microwaves
>>> became commonplace in the kitchen, I reheated a sliver up in a metal
>>> pan, the old fashioned way. Nowadays I just pop it into the micro
>>> for 30 sec and wallah!
>>>
>>> Pizza, it's wot's fer breakfast!

>> " a slaver of pizza "

> Whatever I say, blubber lips.