Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default National Food Holidays (American)

My birthday was on National Ravioli Day, and I didn't know.
The good news is - it's never too late to celebrate!
https://foodimentary.com/today-in-na...food-holidays/

What Food Day is your birthday on?

--

sf
Posted to rec.food.cooking

I'm on National Whipped Cream Day.

Denise in NH
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" > wrote in message
> My birthday was on National Ravioli Day, and I didn't know.
> The good news is - it's never too late to celebrate!
> https://foodimentary.com/today-in-na...food-holidays/
>
> What Food Day is your birthday on?

Chocolate pudding? No thanks.

Posted to rec.food.cooking