FoodBanter.com

-   -   Anyone using Circulon non-stick? (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/4366-anyone-using-circulon-non.html)

Michael L Kankiewicz 04-02-2004 03:32 AM

Anyone using Circulon non-stick?

About a year or two ago I bought a piece (3 qt sauce) at a ridulously low
price and we just think it's great. Have picked up two more pieces since,
when we've seen real bargain. Like most non-stick, not good for high heat
or searing, but for med-high and less they've been great. I can soak them
in plain water for a few minutes and wipe them clean.

MK

Snowfeet1 04-02-2004 03:54 AM

Anyone using Circulon non-stick?

I have many pieces - bought them all at TJ Maxx, Marshalls or on sale and love
them all.