Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Eggs for breakfast

Made an open faced sandwich for breakfast. Photo on ABF

Toasted and buttered Bay's English muffin
Slice of Taylor pork roll
Cheddar cheese
Sunny side up egg

Very tasty
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 8:59:45 AM UTC-6, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> Made an open faced sandwich for breakfast. Photo on ABF
>
> Toasted and buttered Bay's English muffin
> Slice of Taylor pork roll
> Cheddar cheese
> Sunny side up egg
>
> Very tasty

An egg is possibly the world's most perfect food! Consider this, everytrhing and I mean EVERYTHING in an egg is sufficient to grow exactly one baby chick!! Everything!! :-)

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/20/2016 9:59 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> Made an open faced sandwich for breakfast. Photo on ABF
>
> Toasted and buttered Bay's English muffin
> Slice of Taylor pork roll
> Cheddar cheese
> Sunny side up egg
>
> Very tasty

Looks good to me, Ed! (Wheeee! I didn't realize eternal-september
supports binary ngs. I haven't been able to see anything on ABF for years.)

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 10:10:59 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:

> An egg is possibly the world's most perfect food! Consider this, everytrhing and I mean EVERYTHING in an egg is sufficient to grow exactly one baby chick!! Everything!! :-)
>
> John Kuthe...

The chicken (and its egg) is amazing. I often wonder if the scriptures got it wrong, claiming that G-d maid man in his likeness. What if it turned out he made chickens in his likeness? We'll have a lot of explaining to do at the pearly gates.

http://www.richardfisher.com
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/20/2016 10:49 AM, Helpful person wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 10:10:59 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>> An egg is possibly the world's most perfect food! Consider this, everytrhing and I mean EVERYTHING in an egg is sufficient to grow exactly one baby chick!! Everything!! :-)
>>
>> John Kuthe...

> The chicken (and its egg) is amazing. I often wonder if the scriptures got it wrong, claiming that G-d maid man in his likeness. What if it turned out he made chickens in his likeness? We'll have a lot of explaining to do at the pearly gates.

I watched a very old film on Monday called "The Green Pastures", circa
1936. It was Martin Luther King, Jr. Day so TCM was showing old films
featuring all black casts.

It was an interesting movie. Biblical. Sort of.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0027700/

Sterotypical and rather racist for sure. It was a movie about how they
interpreted the stories from Bible. Noah was a black guy who built an
Ark after Rex Ingram (GOD) sat down and told him he was gonna make it
rain for 40 days and 40 nights to wipe out everyone else. Oh, and you
and your family need to gather two of everything. Noah was shown later
wearing a captain's hat on the bridge of the Ark. It was comical!

They spent a lot of time with the old testament, barely even touched on
Jesus. Or perhaps at that time I just lost interest.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 9:50:00 AM UTC-6, Helpful person wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 10:10:59 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> >
> > An egg is possibly the world's most perfect food! Consider this, everytrhing and I mean EVERYTHING in an egg is sufficient to grow exactly one baby chick!! Everything!! :-)
> >
> > John Kuthe...

> The chicken (and its egg) is amazing. I often wonder if the scriptures got
> it wrong, claiming that G-d maid man in his likeness. What if it turned out
> he made chickens in his likeness? We'll have a lot of explaining to do at
> the pearly gates.

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/jimih...romthesun.html

--Bryan