General Cooking (rec.food.cooking) For general food and cooking discussion. Foods of all kinds, food procurement, cooking methods and techniques, eating, etc.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 05-01-2016, 04:18 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 61,789
Default Tea Latte

Watching Bobby Flay making tea latte: honey, hot tea, foamy milk.

He foamed hot milk in a French Press coffee pot. Yes! He poured hot
milk in, pumped the press a few times and it was foamy. Now you know
you don't need to throw your old french press away when the handle or
lip breaks.


--

sf

  #2 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 05-01-2016, 11:56 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 252
Default Tea Latte

Sqwertz wrote:
On Tue, 05 Jan 2016 08:18:06 -0800, sf wrote:

Watching Bobby Flay making tea latte: honey, hot tea, foamy milk.

He foamed hot milk in a French Press coffee pot. Yes! He poured hot
milk in, pumped the press a few times and it was foamy. Now you know
you don't need to throw your old french press away when the handle or
lip breaks.


boggle Why? Did Bobby do that with a broken press?

-sw

Get lost, stalker.
  #3 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 06-01-2016, 09:12 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 61,789
Default Tea Latte

On Tue, 5 Jan 2016 16:56:28 -0700, Groupkillas
wrote:

Sqwertz wrote:
On Tue, 05 Jan 2016 08:18:06 -0800, sf wrote:

Watching Bobby Flay making tea latte: honey, hot tea, foamy milk.

He foamed hot milk in a French Press coffee pot. Yes! He poured hot
milk in, pumped the press a few times and it was foamy. Now you know
you don't need to throw your old french press away when the handle or
lip breaks.


boggle Why? Did Bobby do that with a broken press?

-sw

Get lost, stalker.


He's such an idiot... I should give him a break, he's probably in
another drunken stupor.

--

sf
  #4 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 06-01-2016, 03:52 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 103
Default Tea Latte

sf wrote:
On Tue, 5 Jan 2016 16:56:28 -0700, Groupkillas
wrote:

Sqwertz wrote:
On Tue, 05 Jan 2016 08:18:06 -0800, sf wrote:

Watching Bobby Flay making tea latte: honey, hot tea, foamy milk.

He foamed hot milk in a French Press coffee pot. Yes! He poured hot
milk in, pumped the press a few times and it was foamy. Now you know
you don't need to throw your old french press away when the handle or
lip breaks.

boggle Why? Did Bobby do that with a broken press?

-sw

Get lost, stalker.


He's such an idiot... I should give him a break, he's probably in
another drunken stupor.


At some point he won't wake up and the abuse will end.
  #5 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 07-01-2016, 12:45 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 1,698
Default Tea Latte

I love french press coffee.


  #6 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 08-01-2016, 06:19 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,627
Default Tea Latte

On 1/5/2016 4:42 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
Why? Did Bobby do that with a broken press?

-sw

You criminally STALK and ABUSE women, you sick little dwarfy man!

Here's what you did when you went all over the Usenet impersonating the
well-liked regular named "sf" and posting all her personal data on the
net against her will, including her:

* home address
* age
* cell phone number
* husband's name

etc.

YOU did that, you evil *******!

And then you had the hubris to actually GLOAT about in public saying:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ost

Wed, 25 Nov 2015 21:18:00 -0600
MicroPlanet-Gravity/3.0.4



She should call the cops. I've already publicly admitted it is me so
a conviction should be a piece of cake and then forging would stop.
So what's stopping her? I think she suffers from Bovism - she just
loves the attention and drama and screw the rest of the group.

-sw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


And before that you literally stalked poor Omelet, a local Auustin
favorite, right off the Usenet!

In your worst moment ever you actually begged her to KILL you:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ost

3/18/2011 3:49 PM
Microsoft Internet News 4.70.1162
readnews.com - News for Geeks and ISPs
fa35d278.newsreader.readnews.com


Sorry I don't fit either of your Ideal Psycho Pal Profiles.

-sw
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd prefer you use a sniper rifle on me from a few hundred yards away.
There you go - a reason for you to buy yet another gun and ammo.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then after having your nose rubbed in your filthy criminal stalking you
came back with, not an apology, nor the slightest remorse, just this:


"The facebook group is much more pleasant."


But we all know that's only because you cower over there in mortal fear
of being booted by the FB admins.

You're _so done_ here virus, I mean really ****ing done.

I'm making you a project like no other, expect a lot more of your evil
abuse and hatred to be aired for all to see here.

And we both know there's a google archive full of your hatred of women
just waiting to be hung out on the virtual clothesline to dry.

Enjoy then, you rotten, worthless misogynistic *******!











Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Homemade Pumpkin Pie Latte Kristin DeMatti Coffee 1 18-04-2018 06:53 AM
OMG!! Latte art printer!! PL[_5_] General Cooking 0 23-07-2010 07:08 AM
Eggnog Latte WindyCityPrince General Cooking 7 18-12-2008 04:29 AM
Eggnog Latte Travis and Jenn Bartimus Recipes (moderated) 0 15-03-2006 07:31 AM
Chai Latte [email protected] General Cooking 0 27-04-2005 01:34 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2022 FoodBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Food and drink"

 

Copyright © 2017