Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Ping Cheryl Wise Emergency Food

I told you I requested a free sample from Wise Foods. A month later, I
still haven't received it. So today I emailed them again, asking
"where's my free sample?" Answer:

"I hope this finds you doing well. I wanted to follow up to make sure
you received the information I mailed out to you and find out your
thoughts on our product. Please let me know if you have any questions
and if you are still interested in getting some Wise Emergency meals for
you and your family.

Also so you are aware the prices listed in our catalog as well as our
website are our list prices. If you decide to place an order be sure to
call me directly rather than order online. As the manufacturer we can
offer specials and promotions over the phone which are not available
anywhere else.

Feel free to call or email me at anytime to take advantage of these
great discounts. I look forward to hearing from you and helping you get
set up with some food storage in the near future.

Thanks again for your time and consideration. Have a great day!"

Uh... no. Again, where's my free sample?

Got another reply:

"I am not sure why it hasn’t arrived. It was shipped out on
10/14/2015. I have put in a request to send you another one. Please
let me know when it arrives. It should be there within a week."

Well, only a month and a week and two requests. Great customer service!
(that was sarcasm, BTW).

Good to know they have a shipping plan in place when disaster strikes.
Used to be called the Pony Express. LOL

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2015-11-16 6:00 PM, jmcquown wrote:

> Got another reply:
>
> "I am not sure why it hasnt arrived. It was shipped out on
> 10/14/2015. I have put in a request to send you another one. Please
> let me know when it arrives. It should be there within a week."
>
> Well, only a month and a week and two requests. Great customer service!
> (that was sarcasm, BTW).
>
> Good to know they have a shipping plan in place when disaster strikes.
> Used to be called the Pony Express. LOL

LOL that reminds me of a complaint to the Vachon company about a
chocolate cream horn that I made the mistake of buying many years ago.
After biting into it I noticed a sort of fuzz on the chocolate icing and
the green in the cream filling. I wrote a letter of complaint to the
company. A month or two later I opened up my mail box and found a
scrunched up parcel that contained a package of scrunched up stale
butter tarts. It was a nice gesture on their part. It almost made up
for the product I had purchased but which would likely have led to
serious medical issues if I had eaten. The scrunched up stale tarts were
just a serious disappointment.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/16/2015 4:12 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2015-11-16 6:00 PM, jmcquown wrote:
>
>> Got another reply:
>>
>> "I am not sure why it hasnt arrived. It was shipped out on
>> 10/14/2015. I have put in a request to send you another one. Please
>> let me know when it arrives. It should be there within a week."
>>
>> Well, only a month and a week and two requests. Great customer service!
>> (that was sarcasm, BTW).
>>
>> Good to know they have a shipping plan in place when disaster strikes.
>> Used to be called the Pony Express. LOL
>>

> LOL that reminds me of a complaint to the Vachon company about a
> chocolate cream horn that I made the mistake of buying many years ago.
> After biting into it I noticed a sort of fuzz on the chocolate icing and
> the green in the cream filling. I wrote a letter of complaint to the
> company. A month or two later I opened up my mail box and found a
> scrunched up parcel that contained a package of scrunched up stale
> butter tarts. It was a nice gesture on their part. It almost made up
> for the product I had purchased but which would likely have led to
> serious medical issues if I had eaten. The scrunched up stale tarts were
> just a serious disappointment.

I have, on at least three prior occasions, written posts that delve into
the €śalleged€ť lurid past of one of our former presidents, George Herbert
Walker Bush (GHWB), the current but ailing patriarch of the Bush Family
Dynasty €“ I refer to them as the Bush Family Crime Syndicate, certainly
not in terms of endearment €“ but rather more like the Mafia Godfather
who prepares his sons to take over the family business upon his death.
This particular post references an article by Stew Webb, a contributor
of Veterans Today.

In his life-time, George H. W. Bush (GHWB) has controlled every
clandestine (hidden from view) and secret organization/operation within
the arsenal of the United States government as either 1) Director of the
CIA, 2) Vice President to Ronald Reagan (who was an unwitting puppet to
the Bush controlled cabal €“ GHWB secretly gave Reagan poisons that
hastened his fall into Alzheimers Disease and evidence suggests he
helped plan Reagan attempted assassination by John Hinckley, whose
family were close friends of the Bush family €“ a coincidence?) and 3)
ultimately as President of the United States before Bill Clinton took
office.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Ping Cheryl re : Wise Emergency Food

On 11/16/2015 4:00 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> I told you I requested a free sample from Wise Foods. A month later, I
> still haven't received it. So today I emailed them again, asking
> "where's my free sample?" Answer:
>
> "I hope this finds you doing well. I wanted to follow up to make sure
> you received the information I mailed out to you and find out your
> thoughts on our product. Please let me know if you have any questions
> and if you are still interested in getting some Wise Emergency meals for
> you and your family.
>
> Also so you are aware the prices listed in our catalog as well as our
> website are our list prices. If you decide to place an order be sure to
> call me directly rather than order online. As the manufacturer we can
> offer specials and promotions over the phone which are not available
> anywhere else.
>
> Feel free to call or email me at anytime to take advantage of these
> great discounts. I look forward to hearing from you and helping you get
> set up with some food storage in the near future.
>
> Thanks again for your time and consideration. Have a great day!"
>
> Uh... no. Again, where's my free sample?
>
> Got another reply:
>
> "I am not sure why it hasn’t arrived. It was shipped out on
> 10/14/2015. I have put in a request to send you another one. Please
> let me know when it arrives. It should be there within a week."
>
> Well, only a month and a week and two requests. Great customer service!
> (that was sarcasm, BTW).
>
> Good to know they have a shipping plan in place when disaster strikes.
> Used to be called the Pony Express. LOL
>
> Jill

I have, on at least three prior occasions, written posts that delve into
the “alleged” lurid past of one of our former presidents, George Herbert
[...]

Ping: Cheryl Cheryl[_3_] General Cooking 25 24-07-2013 12:10 AM
Ping: Cheryl sf[_9_] General Cooking 3 08-05-2012 11:31 PM
Ping: Cheryl Cheryl[_3_] General Cooking 0 06-05-2011 01:25 AM
PING: Cheryl Wayne Boatwright[_5_] General Cooking 0 01-12-2008 04:31 AM
PING: Cheryl Wayne Boatwright[_5_] General Cooking 0 01-12-2008 02:56 AM