Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Got Blue Bell ice cream in your freezer?

If so, you should read this.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/random-s...bell-listeria-
discovery-employees-detail-dangerous-conditions/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

--
Susan N.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/13/2015 12:35 PM, The Cook wrote:
> On 13 Oct 2015 16:18:15 GMT, KenK > wrote:
>
>> If so, you should read this.
>>
>> http://www.cbsnews.com/news/random-s...us-conditions/

"They would come in off the truck and the humidity from the truck and
with it being cold and everything, some of them was wet when they would
come in and we'd still have to use them," Bland said.

Water is hazardous in dairy production because it can harbor bacteria -
especially on materials like cardboard that are difficult to sanitize.
But Shultz and Bland say water was everywhere.

"On the wall by the three-gallon machine, if it had rained real hard and
water sat on the roof, if would just trickle down," said Bland.

"The whole place would fog up to the point where you couldn't see
anything in that place, it was really, really bad," said Shultz."

Wow. I'll say.

Ben & Jerrys forever!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

**** off out of here, woman-hater.