Johnny Tabasco

Default Who's the hotter piece, Rachael Ray or Giada de Laurentiis

I used to have it bad for RR, but once I saw Giada I soon forgot all about
RR. RR is so over the top and silly. Giada is just so hot and such a cool
lady.

http://images.scrippsweb.com/FOOD/20...rentiis2_e.jpg

GIADA WINS!

Matt

"Johnny Tabasco" > wrote in message

> I used to have it bad for RR, but once I saw Giada I soon forgot all about
> RR. RR is so over the top and silly. Giada is just so hot and such a cool
> lady.
>
> http://images.scrippsweb.com/FOOD/20...rentiis2_e.jpg
>
> GIADA WINS!

Men's Health magazine had a little survey result in the current issue which
asked men who the hottest female celebrity chef is. Number one was Nigella
Lawson. Second place was RR. I would have voted for Giada, too. No
contest.

Vox Humana

"The Wolf" > wrote in message
. ..
> Matt > wrote:
>
> > "Johnny Tabasco" > wrote in message
> > >
> > > I used to have it bad for RR, but once I saw Giada I soon forgot all

about
> > > RR. RR is so over the top and silly. Giada is just so hot and such a

cool
> > > lady.

http://images.scrippsweb.com/FOOD/20...rentiis2_e.jpg

> > > GIADA WINS!

> > Men's Health magazine had a little survey result in the current issue

which
> > asked men who the hottest female celebrity chef is. Number one was

Nigella
> > Lawson. Second place was RR. I would have voted for Giada, too. No
> > contest.

> Giada or Nigella? Tough choice, they both win.

I picture you with Paula Dean.

The Wolf

Matt > wrote:

> "Johnny Tabasco" > wrote in message
> >
> > I used to have it bad for RR, but once I saw Giada I soon forgot all about
> > RR. RR is so over the top and silly. Giada is just so hot and such a cool
> > lady.
> >
> > http://images.scrippsweb.com/FOOD/20...rentiis2_e.jpg
> >
> > GIADA WINS!

> Men's Health magazine had a little survey result in the current issue which
> asked men who the hottest female celebrity chef is. Number one was Nigella
> Lawson. Second place was RR. I would have voted for Giada, too. No
> contest.

Giada or Nigella? Tough choice, they both win.

RR butt is WAY too big! I saw an episode where she was water skiing on
Lake George. That poor six cylinder outboard WAS STRAINING to get her
fat ass out of the water. I thought the rope would break! Hah!
The Wolf

Vox Humana > wrote:

> I picture you with Paula Dean.

I picture you suffocating to death when Ina Garten sits on your face!

Vox Humana

"The Wolf" > wrote in message
. ..
> Vox Humana > wrote:
>

> > I picture you with Paula Dean.

> I picture you suffocating to death when Ina Garten sits on your face!

Well, now we know how you spend your time.

The Wolf

Vox Humana > wrote:

> "The Wolf" > wrote in message
> . ..
> > Vox Humana > wrote:
> >

> > > I picture you with Paula Dean.

> > I picture you suffocating to death when Ina Garten sits on your face!

> Well, now we know how you spend your time.

Not much time at all, it only takes me a nanoscecond to outwit you
MORON!
Vox Humana

"The Wolf" > wrote in message
. ..
> Vox Humana > wrote:
>
> > "The Wolf" > wrote in message
> > . ..

> > > I picture you suffocating to death when Ina Garten sits on your face!

> > Well, now we know how you spend your time.

> Not much time at all, it only takes me a nanoscecond to outwit you

If that thought comforts you, then go with it.

The Wolf

Vox Humana > wrote:

> "The Wolf" > wrote in message
> . ..
> > Vox Humana > wrote:
> >
> > > "The Wolf" > wrote in message
> > > . ..

> > > Well, now we know how you spend your time.

> > Not much time at all, it only takes me a nanoscecond to outwit you

> If that thought comforts you, then go with it.

lemme guess. ur a Buddist.
Tawnie

You guys are all sick. At least Rachel looks like a normal woman.
Giada needs to eat. Even the rest of the chefs on the network think
she is waaaaay too thin. They were all trying to get her to eat at the
thanksgiving special. Men that want stick thin women need to look at
themselves first and see what they are trying to over compensate for
by looking for an arm piece.

(The Wolf) wrote in message >...
> Vox Humana > wrote:
>
> > "The Wolf" > wrote in message
> > . ..

> > > Not much time at all, it only takes me a nanoscecond to outwit you

> > If that thought comforts you, then go with it.

> lemme guess. ur a Buddist.

The Wolf

Tawnie > wrote:

> You guys are all sick. At least Rachel looks like a normal woman.

A "normal" woman doesn't have a 5:1 ratio ot fat ass to small
boobies........

Do NOT ever badmouth Giada again or I will hunt you down like the dog
that you are. :-)
Barbtail

Hmm... my husband has a sudden interest in FoodNetwork-- since he's been
cooking more these days he says he needs to watch a show that can teach himhow
to cook tasty fast meals for me-- and since we plan to do a road trip across
the counry this spring he says we need to find decent affordable restaurants
along the way, too. *nods*

I tell ya that man knows the exact time of each and every one of Rachel's
shows *laughs*

He doesn't seem terribly impressed with Gaida, though I think she is
definitely the more classic beauty. Rachel is not only *cute* but she has a
winning, comfortable and playful personality. Gaida's beauty seems a bit pale
next to all that bubbling energy.

(why do I suddenly feel like some guy with a butt-crack for a head is standing
behind me watching some green slave girl dance? HOWARD? is that you?)

*snickers*

Barb

Vox Humana

"Barbtail" > wrote in message
> Hmm... my husband has a sudden interest in FoodNetwork-- since he's been
> cooking more these days he says he needs to watch a show that can teach

himhow
> to cook tasty fast meals for me-- and since we plan to do a road trip

across
> the counry this spring he says we need to find decent affordable

restaurants
> along the way, too. *nods*

A much better show than most anything on the Food TV Network is the Splendid
Table on NPR. They have a segment called "road food" that discusses great
places to eat regional food. The website has streaming audio that includes
several years of shows:
http://splendidtable.publicradio.org...ngs/index.html

pennyaline

"The Wolf" wrote:
> A "normal" woman doesn't have a 5:1 ratio ot fat ass to small
> boobies........

Wow! Where are you?

I say just give your unEarthly women a few years and they'll have a high
rump to breast ratio too, I'll just betcha.

> Do NOT ever badmouth Giada again or I will hunt you down like the dog
> that you are. :-)

I still think that Giada must be what Phyllis Diller looked like in her
young years. I mean...

She is borderline UGLY... follow along with me, the things I describe are
especially visible when Giada does one of her marketplace walkthroughs:

Skin and bones,
Hooked nose,
Forced toothiness...

She is everything they laughed at in Diller!

<maybe Giada can play the piano, too>

On 19-Nov-2004, "Vox Humana" > wrote:

> A much better show than most anything on the Food TV Network is the
> Splendid
> Table on NPR. They have a segment called "road food" that discusses great
> places to eat regional food. The website has streaming audio that
> includes
> several years of shows:
> http://splendidtable.publicradio.org...ngs/index.html

If you like the Stern's segment on The Splendid Table, you might also like
their website and books.
http://www.roadfood.com/

On 19-Nov-2004, "Vox Humana" > wrote:

> A much better show than most anything on the Food TV Network is the
> Splendid
> Table on NPR. They have a segment called "road food" that discusses great
> places to eat regional food. The website has streaming audio that
> includes
> several years of shows:
> http://splendidtable.publicradio.org...ngs/index.html

If you like the Stern's segment on The Splendid Table, you might also like
their website and books.
http://www.roadfood.com/

On 19-Nov-2004, "pennyaline"
> wrote:

> "The Wolf" wrote:
> > A "normal" woman doesn't have a 5:1 ratio ot fat ass to small
> > boobies........

> Wow! Where are you?
>
> I say just give your unEarthly women a few years and they'll have a high
> rump to breast ratio too, I'll just betcha.
>

> > Do NOT ever badmouth Giada again or I will hunt you down like the dog
> > that you are. :-)

> I still think that Giada must be what Phyllis Diller looked like in her
> young years. I mean...
>
> She is borderline UGLY... follow along with me, the things I describe are
> especially visible when Giada does one of her marketplace walkthroughs:
>
> Skin and bones,
> Hooked nose,
> Forced toothiness...
>
> She is everything they laughed at in Diller!
>
> <maybe Giada can play the piano, too>

Phyllis Diller never looked so good. In the '60s, before her career took
off nationally, Phyllis and "Fang" lived about a mile and a half from me. I
used to see her in local stores, on tv and at various venues in the St.
Louis area. If she had looked anything like Giada, there would have been no
laughing - at least about her looks.
Bob

Pennyaline wrote:

> I still think that Giada must be what Phyllis Diller looked like in her
> young years. I mean...
>
> She is borderline UGLY... follow along with me, the things I describe are
> especially visible when Giada does one of her marketplace walkthroughs:
>
> Skin and bones,
> Hooked nose,
> Forced toothiness...
>
> She is everything they laughed at in Diller!

Hey, if women can think Bobby Flay is attractive (which I don't get at all),
then let us men drool over Giada.

We have our reasons.

Bob

Barbtail

>Hey, if women can think Bobby Flay is attractive (which I don't get at all),
>then let us men drool over Giada.
>
>We have our reasons.
>
>Bob

What woman thinks this? OMG he reminds me of the Mad Comics Kid. Segzy... not!
I'm sure he's a really nice guy and all- I even think he's a semi decent
cook *snickers* but Adonis he aint.

What were they thinking when they paired him up with Jah-quay? You could tell
he made her skin crawl. There was absolutely no chemistry there between them
that I could see. It was a horribly uncomfortable show to watch as a result.

YMMV but I wanna meet the chick that thinks Bobby Flay is *hawt*. I'll send
her a PIC of Kenneth Branagh to nibble on.
*swoons*

Barb Anne

Barbtail

>Hey, if women can think Bobby Flay is attractive (which I don't get at all),
>then let us men drool over Giada.
>
>We have our reasons.
>
>Bob

What woman thinks this? OMG he reminds me of the Mad Comics Kid. Segzy... not!
I'm sure he's a really nice guy and all- I even think he's a semi decent
cook *snickers* but Adonis he aint.

What were they thinking when they paired him up with Jah-quay? You could tell
he made her skin crawl. There was absolutely no chemistry there between them
that I could see. It was a horribly uncomfortable show to watch as a result.

YMMV but I wanna meet the chick that thinks Bobby Flay is *hawt*. I'll send
her a PIC of Kenneth Branagh to nibble on.
*swoons*

Barb Anne

Steve Calvin

Barbtail wrote:

>>Hey, if women can think Bobby Flay is attractive (which I don't get at all),
>>then let us men drool over Giada.
>>
>>We have our reasons.
>>
>>Bob

> What woman thinks this? OMG he reminds me of the Mad Comics Kid. Segzy... not!
> I'm sure he's a really nice guy and all- I even think he's a semi decent
> cook *snickers* but Adonis he aint.
>
> What were they thinking when they paired him up with Jah-quay? You could tell
> he made her skin crawl. There was absolutely no chemistry there between them
> that I could see. It was a horribly uncomfortable show to watch as a result.
>
> YMMV but I wanna meet the chick that thinks Bobby Flay is *hawt*. I'll send
> her a PIC of Kenneth Branagh to nibble on.
> *swoons*
>
> Barb Anne

lol, he always reminds me of Alfred E. Newman!

--
Steve

Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there... I'm gonna
eat the next thing that comes outta it's ass?"

Steve Calvin

Barbtail wrote:

>>Hey, if women can think Bobby Flay is attractive (which I don't get at all),
>>then let us men drool over Giada.
>>
>>We have our reasons.
>>
>>Bob

> What woman thinks this? OMG he reminds me of the Mad Comics Kid. Segzy... not!
> I'm sure he's a really nice guy and all- I even think he's a semi decent
> cook *snickers* but Adonis he aint.
>
> What were they thinking when they paired him up with Jah-quay? You could tell
> he made her skin crawl. There was absolutely no chemistry there between them
> that I could see. It was a horribly uncomfortable show to watch as a result.
>
> YMMV but I wanna meet the chick that thinks Bobby Flay is *hawt*. I'll send
> her a PIC of Kenneth Branagh to nibble on.
> *swoons*
>
> Barb Anne

lol, he always reminds me of Alfred E. Newman!

--
Steve

Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there... I'm gonna
eat the next thing that comes outta it's ass?"

Nancy Young

Barbtail wrote:

> >Hey, if women can think Bobby Flay is attractive (which I don't get at all),
> >then let us men drool over Giada.

> What woman thinks this? OMG he reminds me of the Mad Comics Kid. Segzy... not!
> I'm sure he's a really nice guy and all- I even think he's a semi decent
> cook *snickers* but Adonis he aint.
>
> What were they thinking when they paired him up with Jah-quay? You could tell
> he made her skin crawl. There was absolutely no chemistry there between them
> that I could see. It was a horribly uncomfortable show to watch as a result.

I believe they dated and had a really bad breakup. He was also
really nasty to that Grill whatever show he did with that guy.
Sorry, I'm really bad with names. Jim somebody?

> YMMV but I wanna meet the chick that thinks Bobby Flay is *hawt*.

His fiancee is a stunner. She was on Law & Order.

nancy
Nancy Young

Barbtail wrote:

> >Hey, if women can think Bobby Flay is attractive (which I don't get at all),
> >then let us men drool over Giada.

> What woman thinks this? OMG he reminds me of the Mad Comics Kid. Segzy... not!
> I'm sure he's a really nice guy and all- I even think he's a semi decent
> cook *snickers* but Adonis he aint.
>
> What were they thinking when they paired him up with Jah-quay? You could tell
> he made her skin crawl. There was absolutely no chemistry there between them
> that I could see. It was a horribly uncomfortable show to watch as a result.

I believe they dated and had a really bad breakup. He was also
really nasty to that Grill whatever show he did with that guy.
Sorry, I'm really bad with names. Jim somebody?

> YMMV but I wanna meet the chick that thinks Bobby Flay is *hawt*.

His fiancee is a stunner. She was on Law & Order.

nancy
Steve Calvin

Nancy Young wrote:

> I believe they dated and had a really bad breakup. He was also
> really nasty to that Grill whatever show he did with that guy.
> Sorry, I'm really bad with names. Jim somebody?
> nancy

Jack McDavid, he owns and operates Jack's Firehouse in Philly.
Probably has others too but that's the one that I know. The show was
"Grillin' and Chillin'" I believe.

--
Steve

Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there... I'm gonna
eat the next thing that comes outta it's ass?"

Steve Calvin

Nancy Young wrote:

> I believe they dated and had a really bad breakup. He was also
> really nasty to that Grill whatever show he did with that guy.
> Sorry, I'm really bad with names. Jim somebody?
> nancy

Jack McDavid, he owns and operates Jack's Firehouse in Philly.
Probably has others too but that's the one that I know. The show was
"Grillin' and Chillin'" I believe.

--
Steve

Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there... I'm gonna
eat the next thing that comes outta it's ass?"

Nancy Young

Steve Calvin wrote:

> Nancy Young wrote:
>
> > I believe they dated and had a really bad breakup. He was also
> > really nasty to that Grill whatever show he did with that guy.
> > Sorry, I'm really bad with names. Jim somebody?
> > nancy

> Jack McDavid, he owns and operates Jack's Firehouse in Philly.
> Probably has others too but that's the one that I know. The show was
> "Grillin' and Chillin'" I believe.

You're on the money, thanks, Steve.

nancy
Nancy Young

Steve Calvin wrote:

> Nancy Young wrote:
>
> > I believe they dated and had a really bad breakup. He was also
> > really nasty to that Grill whatever show he did with that guy.
> > Sorry, I'm really bad with names. Jim somebody?
> > nancy

> Jack McDavid, he owns and operates Jack's Firehouse in Philly.
> Probably has others too but that's the one that I know. The show was
> "Grillin' and Chillin'" I believe.

You're on the money, thanks, Steve.

nancy
Barbtail

>[Bobby Flay]His fiancee is a stunner. She was on Law & Order.
>
>nancy

May they be happy together!

Sincerely-- everybody needs love *smiles*

He still aint Ken.

*giggles*

Barb Anne

Barbtail

>[Bobby Flay]His fiancee is a stunner. She was on Law & Order.
>
>nancy

May they be happy together!

Sincerely-- everybody needs love *smiles*

He still aint Ken.

*giggles*

Barb Anne

Nancy Young

Barbtail wrote:

> >[Bobby Flay]His fiancee is a stunner. She was on Law & Order.

> May they be happy together!
>
> Sincerely-- everybody needs love *smiles*
>
> He still aint Ken.

(laugh) I don't care about that at any rate. If they are happy,
then who wouldn't wish that for anyone.

nancy
Nancy Young

Barbtail wrote:

> >[Bobby Flay]His fiancee is a stunner. She was on Law & Order.

> May they be happy together!
>
> Sincerely-- everybody needs love *smiles*
>
> He still aint Ken.

(laugh) I don't care about that at any rate. If they are happy,
then who wouldn't wish that for anyone.

nancy
notbob

On 2004-11-19, Tawnie > wrote:
> Men that want stick thin women need to look at
> themselves first and see what they are trying to over compensate for
> by looking for an arm piece.

I'm with you, Tawnie (love the name, Tawny Kitaen fan). I'm so sick of the
trend with skeletor-GAP-walkingcorpse teenie-boppers. Most of the current
crop look like 4x12's with breast implants. What the Hell happened to
"buxom" and "statuesque" and "voluptuous"? Show me some meat! Some hips!
An actual hourglass figure like Rachel and Sophia.

BTW, I think RR rocks. She's smart, she's cute, and she's got a great
personality. I know that last statement is the alleged kiss of death, but
screw that. I admire her bubbly positive outlook. Hell, I'm a certified
card-carrying curmudgeon, but RR still manages to always bring a little
light into my day. And, anyone who doesn't think she's not sexy is brain
dead ...or at least dead from the neck down!

nb

notbob

On 2004-11-19, Tawnie > wrote:
> Men that want stick thin women need to look at
> themselves first and see what they are trying to over compensate for
> by looking for an arm piece.

I'm with you, Tawnie (love the name, Tawny Kitaen fan). I'm so sick of the
trend with skeletor-GAP-walkingcorpse teenie-boppers. Most of the current
crop look like 4x12's with breast implants. What the Hell happened to
"buxom" and "statuesque" and "voluptuous"? Show me some meat! Some hips!
An actual hourglass figure like Rachel and Sophia.

BTW, I think RR rocks. She's smart, she's cute, and she's got a great
personality. I know that last statement is the alleged kiss of death, but
screw that. I admire her bubbly positive outlook. Hell, I'm a certified
card-carrying curmudgeon, but RR still manages to always bring a little
light into my day. And, anyone who doesn't think she's not sexy is brain
dead ...or at least dead from the neck down!

nb
Jack B

In article >,
"Vox Humana" > wrote:

> A much better show than most anything on the Food TV Network is the Splendid
> Table on NPR. They have a segment called "road food" that discusses great
> places to eat regional food. The website has streaming audio that includes
> several years of shows:
> http://splendidtable.publicradio.org...ngs/index.html

Oh, for sure.

That's a serious food show. And Lynne is a treasure.

But she's playing a different game from Rachel, Giada, eh? Lynne is not
trying to be a glamour doll (well, I don't think so, hard to do on radio
anyway... care to comment, Lynne?)

Me, I like the Giada show. The production values (film, low key,
soft...). 'Dunno, just like it better than the brassy little wench sort
of thing. Not that I don't like Rachel, as if it matters... I would hug
her in an instant if I got a chance.

Ok, but... on the Travel Channel is Samantha Brown. Oh, she is just
totally complete. I like her best. (Although if I were her director, I
would do some things differently, like TONE DOWN THE EXCESSIVELY BUBBLY
PERSONALITY). I might like Nicole Kidman a little more, though... oh,
maybe not.

--
Jack
Jack B

In article >,
"Vox Humana" > wrote:

> A much better show than most anything on the Food TV Network is the Splendid
> Table on NPR. They have a segment called "road food" that discusses great
> places to eat regional food. The website has streaming audio that includes
> several years of shows:
> http://splendidtable.publicradio.org...ngs/index.html

Oh, for sure.

That's a serious food show. And Lynne is a treasure.

But she's playing a different game from Rachel, Giada, eh? Lynne is not
trying to be a glamour doll (well, I don't think so, hard to do on radio
anyway... care to comment, Lynne?)

Me, I like the Giada show. The production values (film, low key,
soft...). 'Dunno, just like it better than the brassy little wench sort
of thing. Not that I don't like Rachel, as if it matters... I would hug
her in an instant if I got a chance.

Ok, but... on the Travel Channel is Samantha Brown. Oh, she is just
totally complete. I like her best. (Although if I were her director, I
would do some things differently, like TONE DOWN THE EXCESSIVELY BUBBLY
PERSONALITY). I might like Nicole Kidman a little more, though... oh,
maybe not.

--
Jack
Jack B

In article >,
"Vox Humana" > wrote:

> A much better show than most anything on the Food TV Network is the Splendid
> Table on NPR. They have a segment called "road food" that discusses great
> places to eat regional food. The website has streaming audio that includes
> several years of shows:
> http://splendidtable.publicradio.org...ngs/index.html

Oh, for sure.

That's a serious food show. And Lynne is a treasure.

But she's playing a different game from Rachel, Giada, eh? Lynne is not
trying to be a glamour doll (well, I don't think so, hard to do on radio
anyway... care to comment, Lynne?)

Me, I like the Giada show. The production values (film, low key,
soft...). 'Dunno, just like it better than the brassy little wench sort
of thing. Not that I don't like Rachel, as if it matters... I would hug
her in an instant if I got a chance.

Ok, but... on the Travel Channel is Samantha Brown. Oh, she is just
totally complete. I like her best. (Although if I were her director, I
would do some things differently, like TONE DOWN THE EXCESSIVELY BUBBLY
PERSONALITY). I might like Nicole Kidman a little more, though... oh,
maybe not.

--
Jack
Goomba38

notbob wrote:

> I'm with you, Tawnie (love the name, Tawny Kitaen fan). I'm so sick of the
> trend with skeletor-GAP-walkingcorpse teenie-boppers. Most of the current
> crop look like 4x12's with breast implants. What the Hell happened to
> "buxom" and "statuesque" and "voluptuous"? Show me some meat! Some hips!
> An actual hourglass figure like Rachel and Sophia.

Nigella fits the bill pretty well I'd say.