Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default "Noël Verset, Vigneron Who Helped Save a Wine Tradition, Dies at 95"

He lived in Cornas, France.

According to New York Times, it took half a century before he became truly successful!

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/19/wo...t-95.html?_r=0
(this is the longest obit - and I wonder if the obit writer is related to Isaac?)

http://www.thedrinksbusiness.com/201...l-verset-dies/

http://www.decanter.com/wine-news/co...-of-95-275365/

http://www.winespectator.com/blogs/show/id/52100

Lenona.