Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default "There ought to be limits to freedom." -- G.W. Bush

Quotes by Bush
"There ought to be limits to freedom." -- G.W. Bush

"You can fool some of the people all of the time; and those are the ones
you have to concentrate on." -- George W. Bush

"If the American people knew what we have done, they would string us up
from the lamp posts." ---George H.W. Bush's

"For seven and a half years I've worked alongside President Reagan.
We've had triumphs. Made some mistakes. We've had some
sex...uh...setbacks." -George Bush, Sr.

George Bush (Snr) was /is a pedophile and Kelly was created to be a
"bush baby"...It was difficult to carry on small talk with Mrs Bush
while my child was being raped. Thanks for the Memories: The Memoirs of
Bob Hope's and Henry Kissinger's mind control slave by Brice Taylor

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never
neither do we."--Bush jnr (Daily Mirror 6 aug 2004)

"Why should we hear about body bags and deaths? Oh, I mean, it's not
relevant. So why should I waste my beautiful mind on something like
that?" Barbara Bush, March 18, 2003.

"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over
and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the
propaganda." --- George W. Bush, Rochester, N.Y., May 24, 2005

There's three things to remember: claim everything, explain nothing,
deny everything.€“Prescott Bush (Skull and Bones, 1917) The Bush family
patriarch made the above statement in a 1966 interview for Columbia
University's oral history project on the Eisenhower administration.
Prescott Bush said that political dictum had been explained to him by
Claire Boothe Luce, congresswoman, ambassador and wife of Time-Life
media magnate Henry Luce (Skull and Bones 1920)