FoodBanter.com

-   -   Salad Dressing (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/432886-salad-dressing.html)

BBQ 21-03-2015 06:58 PM

Salad Dressing

Hello anyone, ok, I'm preparing a steak, and with it I want a salad.
Of course I need salad dressing as well.

I want it creamy and rich, but without adding all of the fat, so I
simply use a mixture of half mayonnaise and half greek yogurt. The
greek yogurt is a healthy alternative to using all mayonnaise as there
is less cholesterol.

How are your salad dressings?
--

http://GasGrills.biz | The Best Grills Website for the Serious Griller!

sf[_9_] 21-03-2015 07:56 PM

Salad Dressing

On Sat, 21 Mar 2015 19:58:09 +0100, BBQ
> wrote:

> Hello anyone, ok, I'm preparing a steak, and with it I want a salad.
> Of course I need salad dressing as well.
>
> I want it creamy and rich, but without adding all of the fat, so I
> simply use a mixture of half mayonnaise and half greek yogurt. The
> greek yogurt is a healthy alternative to using all mayonnaise as there
> is less cholesterol.
>
> How are your salad dressings?

I make variations on a typical vinaigrette but then I blitz it to
emulsify and that's my "creamy" dressing.

--
A kitchen without a cook is just a room

[email protected][_2_] 21-03-2015 08:52 PM

Salad Dressing

On Saturday, March 21, 2015 at 1:58:27 PM UTC-5, BBQ wrote:

> I want a salad.
> Of course I need salad dressing as well.
>
> I want it creamy and rich, but without adding all of the fat, so I
> simply use a mixture of half mayonnaise and half greek yogurt. The
> greek yogurt is a healthy alternative to using all mayonnaise as there
> is less cholesterol.

Be wary of Greek yogurt's fat content. In just 7 ounces, Fage's full-fat Greek yogurt packs 16 grams of saturated fat--or 80 percent of your total daily allowance if you're on a 2,000-calorie diet. (That's more than in three Snickers bars.) Dannon's regular full-fat yogurt has 5 grams of saturated fat in an 8-ounce serving. Saturated fat raises total and "bad" LDL cholesterol levels, increasing the risk for heart disease. Read nutrition labels carefully. If you're going Greek, stick to low-fat and fat-free versions.

Dave Smith[_1_] 21-03-2015 09:43 PM

Salad Dressing

On 2015-03-21 2:58 PM, BBQ wrote:
> Hello anyone, ok, I'm preparing a steak, and with it I want a salad.
> Of course I need salad dressing as well.
>
> I want it creamy and rich, but without adding all of the fat, so I
> simply use a mixture of half mayonnaise and half greek yogurt. The
> greek yogurt is a healthy alternative to using all mayonnaise as there
> is less cholesterol.
>
> How are your salad dressings?

If you want rich and creamy without the fat you should consider Ranch
dressing. It is made with buttermilk, which is low fat.

John Kuthe[_2_] 21-03-2015 10:00 PM

Salad Dressing

On Sat, 21 Mar 2015 17:43:08 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2015-03-21 2:58 PM, BBQ wrote:
>> Hello anyone, ok, I'm preparing a steak, and with it I want a salad.
>> Of course I need salad dressing as well.
>>
>> I want it creamy and rich, but without adding all of the fat, so I
>> simply use a mixture of half mayonnaise and half greek yogurt. The
>> greek yogurt is a healthy alternative to using all mayonnaise as there
>> is less cholesterol.
>>
>> How are your salad dressings?

>If you want rich and creamy without the fat you should consider Ranch
>dressing. It is made with buttermilk, which is low fat.

Anyone who says Ranch dressing is low fat is talking out their ass!

John Kuthe...

---

brooklyn1 22-03-2015 12:25 AM

Salad Dressing

Koochie wrote:
>Dave Smith wrote:
>>BBQ wrote:
>>> I'm preparing a steak, and with it I want a salad.
>>> Of course I need salad dressing as well.
>>>
>>> I want it creamy and rich, but without adding all of the fat, so I
>>> simply use a mixture of half mayonnaise and half greek yogurt. The
>>> greek yogurt is a healthy alternative to using all mayonnaise as there
>>> is less cholesterol.
>>>
>>> How are your salad dressings?

>>If you want rich and creamy without the fat you should consider Ranch
>>dressing. It is made with buttermilk, which is low fat.

>Anyone who says Ranch dressing is low fat is talking out their ass!

Being a cowgirl you would know... ranch is the most lubricious anal
lubricant.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lubricious

[email protected] 22-03-2015 12:51 AM

Salad Dressing

When I eat salad, which isn't often, I use reg Italian mostly, sometimes 1000 island, which reminds of me of the phrase pardon me 1000 times.

John Kuthe[_2_] 22-03-2015 02:23 AM

Salad Dressing

On Sat, 21 Mar 2015 20:25:01 -0400, Brooklyn1
> wrote:

>Koochie wrote:
>>Dave Smith wrote:

>>>If you want rich and creamy without the fat you should consider Ranch
>>>dressing. It is made with buttermilk, which is low fat.

>>Anyone who says Ranch dressing is low fat is talking out their ass!

>Being a cowgirl you would know... ranch is the most lubricious anal
>lubricant.
>http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lubricious

I use EVOO or the cheapest vegetable oil!! Mmmmmmm! :-)

John Kuthe...

---

Bryan-TGWWW 22-03-2015 02:51 AM

Salad Dressing

On Saturday, March 21, 2015 at 3:52:05 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Saturday, March 21, 2015 at 1:58:27 PM UTC-5, BBQ wrote:
> >
> > I want a salad.
> > Of course I need salad dressing as well.
> >
> > I want it creamy and rich, but without adding all of the fat, so I
> > simply use a mixture of half mayonnaise and half greek yogurt. The
> > greek yogurt is a healthy alternative to using all mayonnaise as there
> > is less cholesterol.

Folks who worry about dietary cholesterol are pretty much clueless.

> Be wary of Greek yogurt's fat content. In just 7 ounces, Fage's full-fat Greek yogurt packs 16 grams of saturated fat--or 80 percent of your total daily allowance if you're on a 2,000-calorie diet. (That's more than in three Snickers bars.) Dannon's regular full-fat yogurt has 5 grams of saturated fat in an 8-ounce serving. Saturated fat raises total and "bad" LDL cholesterol levels, increasing the risk for heart disease. Read nutrition labels carefully. If you're going Greek, stick to low-fat and fat-free versions.

More worrisome is the high omega-6 content of the "mayonnaise" he's using,
which is likely made with soy oil. If the OP is going to go through the
process of mixing up a concoction, why not make homemade salad dressing with
high oleic, low polyunsaturate oil?

And Joan, lumping all saturated fatty acids into this category, "saturated fat,"
is nonsense. Many saturated fatty acids are quite healthful, and some raise HDL
levels. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauric_...nal_properties

People THINK they understand dietary fats, and they are continually blowing out
their asses about them.

--Bryan

Bryan-TGWWW 22-03-2015 02:55 AM

Salad Dressing

On Saturday, March 21, 2015 at 5:00:53 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Mar 2015 17:43:08 -0400, Dave Smith
> > wrote:
>
> >On 2015-03-21 2:58 PM, BBQ wrote:
> >> Hello anyone, ok, I'm preparing a steak, and with it I want a salad.
> >> Of course I need salad dressing as well.
> >>
> >> I want it creamy and rich, but without adding all of the fat, so I
> >> simply use a mixture of half mayonnaise and half greek yogurt. The
> >> greek yogurt is a healthy alternative to using all mayonnaise as there
> >> is less cholesterol.
> >>
> >> How are your salad dressings?

> >If you want rich and creamy without the fat you should consider Ranch
> >dressing. It is made with buttermilk, which is low fat.

> Anyone who says Ranch dressing is low fat is talking out their ass!

And the fat in it is mostly high omega 6, from the cheap-ass soy oil the
manufacturers use to save a few pennies a bottle. Dave is clueless about
dietary fats.

> John Kuthe...

--Bryan

Julie Bove[_2_] 22-03-2015 03:48 AM

Salad Dressing

"BBQ" > wrote in message
> Hello anyone, ok, I'm preparing a steak, and with it I want a salad.
> Of course I need salad dressing as well.
>
> I want it creamy and rich, but without adding all of the fat, so I
> simply use a mixture of half mayonnaise and half greek yogurt. The
> greek yogurt is a healthy alternative to using all mayonnaise as there
> is less cholesterol.
>
> How are your salad dressings?

I love salad but not dressing. I did once get some with balsamic
vinaigrette on it and it wasn't bad but I would have preferred it not to be
on there. Only reason I didn't send it back was that it would have taken
next to forever to right it. It was at a little place in Alameda, CA that
mainly did catering. I think the place had been some sort of fast food
place back when it had been Navy housing. I just happened upon the place.
It was in an area where the general public wouldn't necessarily go or even
realize that they could go. The owner opened the place for lunch. He had
one or two specials each day plus some salads and paninis. I needed to get
back home and I wasn't particularly hungry so I tried it and it was just
okay.

I might put lemon juice on my salad or if it has Mexican type components, I
might put salsa. I will often put salt, pepper and nuts. But never
dressing. Not on green salads anyway. I do make a pasta salad with an
Italian type dressing.

Julie Bove[_2_] 22-03-2015 03:50 AM

Salad Dressing

> wrote in message
On Saturday, March 21, 2015 at 1:58:27 PM UTC-5, BBQ wrote:

> I want a salad.
> Of course I need salad dressing as well.
>
> I want it creamy and rich, but without adding all of the fat, so I
> simply use a mixture of half mayonnaise and half greek yogurt. The
> greek yogurt is a healthy alternative to using all mayonnaise as there
> is less cholesterol.

Be wary of Greek yogurt's fat content. In just 7 ounces, Fage's full-fat
Greek yogurt packs 16 grams of saturated fat--or 80 percent of your total
daily allowance if you're on a 2,000-calorie diet. (That's more than in
three Snickers bars.) Dannon's regular full-fat yogurt has 5 grams of
saturated fat in an 8-ounce serving. Saturated fat raises total and "bad"
LDL cholesterol levels, increasing the risk for heart disease. Read
nutrition labels carefully. If you're going Greek, stick to low-fat and
fat-free versions.

---

That is highly controversial information and not everyone needs to limit
their fat intake. I am opposed to the low fat and fat free dairy products.
In many cases they just add sugar or other forms of carbs to make up for
what they are lacking. Better to eat the real thing. I do buy low fat milk
but then milk is something we don't use a lot of at all. A small carton
usually goes bad before it's all used up.

Julie Bove[_2_] 22-03-2015 05:12 AM

Salad Dressing

"Bryan-TGWWW" > wrote in message
> On Saturday, March 21, 2015 at 5:00:53 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Sat, 21 Mar 2015 17:43:08 -0400, Dave Smith
>> > wrote:

>> >If you want rich and creamy without the fat you should consider Ranch
>> >dressing. It is made with buttermilk, which is low fat.

>> Anyone who says Ranch dressing is low fat is talking out their ass!
>>

> And the fat in it is mostly high omega 6, from the cheap-ass soy oil the
> manufacturers use to save a few pennies a bottle. Dave is clueless about
> dietary fats.

I have a pasta salad recipe that I got back in the 1970's that calls for
Wishbone Italian dressing. The person who gave me the recipe told me to
make sure only to buy that brand as no other tasted as good.

I don't know what Wishbone put in their dressing in those days but it
certainly isn't what is put now. I first noticed the difference just by
sight. The dressing looked different. And it was! Soybean and Canola
Oils. Yuck!

Bryan-TGWWW 22-03-2015 11:27 AM

Salad Dressing

On Saturday, March 21, 2015 at 9:23:38 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Mar 2015 20:25:01 -0400, Brooklyn1
> > wrote:
>
> >Koochie wrote:

> >>Anyone who says Ranch dressing is low fat is talking out their ass!

> >Being a cowgirl you would know... ranch is the most lubricious anal
> >lubricant.
> >http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lubricious

John doesn't need anal lubricant because he can't find any little girls
who are willing to let him sodomize them.

> I use EVOO or the cheapest vegetable oil!! Mmmmmmm! :-)

I know you use "the cheapest vegetable oil" (blended with petroleum
jelly) as a masturbation lubricant, but you actually EAT that shit?

> John Kuthe...

--Bryan

Cindy Hamilton[_2_] 22-03-2015 01:06 PM

Salad Dressing

On Saturday, March 21, 2015 at 6:00:53 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:

> Anyone who says Ranch dressing is low fat is talking out their ass!

The ranch dressing I make is buttermilk with smashed garlic,
minced herbs, and salt and pepper. The Joy of Cooking recipe,
more or less, but without adding mayonnaise or sour cream.

The buttermilk I buy is 9 grams of fat per cup, or a little more
than 1 gram for the 2 tablespoons I typically use. Not too
shabby.

The thinner the dressing, the better the coverage on the salad.

I prefer vinaigrette, generally, but ranch is nice for a change
once in a while.

Cindy Hamilton

John Kuthe[_2_] 22-03-2015 02:29 PM

Salad Dressing

On Sun, 22 Mar 2015 04:27:48 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW
> wrote:

>On Saturday, March 21, 2015 at 9:23:38 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Sat, 21 Mar 2015 20:25:01 -0400, Brooklyn1
>> > wrote:

>> >Being a cowgirl you would know... ranch is the most lubricious anal
>> >lubricant.
>> >http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lubricious

>John doesn't need anal lubricant because he can't find any little girls
>who are willing to let him sodomize them.
>>
>> I use EVOO or the cheapest vegetable oil!! Mmmmmmm! :-)
>>

>I know you use "the cheapest vegetable oil" (blended with petroleum
>jelly) as a masturbation lubricant, but you actually EAT that shit?

>--Bryan

No, just use it as lube. Don't worry Bryan, I only eat EVOO and
butter.

Your food snobbery is safe!

John Kuthe...

---

William[_5_] 22-03-2015 03:32 PM

Salad Dressing

On Sat, 21 Mar 2015 17:43:08 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2015-03-21 2:58 PM, BBQ wrote:
>> Hello anyone, ok, I'm preparing a steak, and with it I want a salad.
>> Of course I need salad dressing as well.
>>
>> I want it creamy and rich, but without adding all of the fat, so I
>> simply use a mixture of half mayonnaise and half greek yogurt. The
>> greek yogurt is a healthy alternative to using all mayonnaise as there
>> is less cholesterol.
>>
>> How are your salad dressings?

>If you want rich and creamy without the fat you should consider Ranch
>dressing. It is made with buttermilk, which is low fat.

When I'm enjoying a bowl of "Ranch Dressing", I sometimes adorn it
with lettuce and carrot shreds :-)

William

brooklyn1 22-03-2015 04:38 PM

Salad Dressing

On Sun, 22 Mar 2015 06:06:33 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Saturday, March 21, 2015 at 6:00:53 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
>
>> Anyone who says Ranch dressing is low fat is talking out their ass!

>The ranch dressing I make is buttermilk with smashed garlic,
>minced herbs, and salt and pepper. The Joy of Cooking recipe,
>more or less, but without adding mayonnaise or sour cream.
>
>The buttermilk I buy is 9 grams of fat per cup, or a little more
>than 1 gram for the 2 tablespoons I typically use. Not too
>shabby.
>
>The thinner the dressing, the better the coverage on the salad.
>
>I prefer vinaigrette, generally, but ranch is nice for a change
>once in a while.
>
>Cindy Hamilton

Last night I tore up a head of green loose leaf lettuce into a bowl,
added a small container of grape tomatoes, dumped in a can of rolled
anchovies in olive oil and squeezed in some fresh lemon and added a
grind of pepper... was too lazy to peel a small onion. Tonight I'll
do the same with a big bag of baby spinach and sliced sauted chicky
boobies, anotehr container tomatoes, EVOO, s n'p, rest of that lemon,
and plan on adding a small sliced onion. Perfect for the Bove, no
egg.

brooklyn1 22-03-2015 04:40 PM

Salad Dressing

On Sun, 22 Mar 2015 11:32:38 -0400, William > wrote:

>On Sat, 21 Mar 2015 17:43:08 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:
>
>>On 2015-03-21 2:58 PM, BBQ wrote:
>>> Hello anyone, ok, I'm preparing a steak, and with it I want a salad.
>>> Of course I need salad dressing as well.
>>>
>>> I want it creamy and rich, but without adding all of the fat, so I
>>> simply use a mixture of half mayonnaise and half greek yogurt. The
>>> greek yogurt is a healthy alternative to using all mayonnaise as there
>>> is less cholesterol.
>>>
>>> How are your salad dressings?

>>If you want rich and creamy without the fat you should consider Ranch
>>dressing. It is made with buttermilk, which is low fat.

>When I'm enjoying a bowl of "Ranch Dressing", I sometimes adorn it
>with lettuce and carrot shreds :-)
>
>William

How do you get the lettuce and carrots into the bottle before you
chug-a-lug?

[email protected][_2_] 22-03-2015 05:38 PM

Salad Dressing

On Sunday, March 22, 2015 at 4:47:16 AM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:

> On Sat, 21 Mar 2015 13:52:01 -0700 (PDT),
> wrote:
>
> > Be wary of Greek yogurt's fat content. In just 7 ounces, Fage's
> > full-fat Greek yogurt packs 16 grams of saturated fat...

> Classic, full fat Fage had 10 grams of fat per 7 ounces, 8 of it
> saturated.
>
> You were close though. You only exaggerated it by twice as much! Now
> get down off that pedestal and stop being a fool.
>
> -sw

Why so snotty?

James Silverton[_4_] 22-03-2015 06:50 PM

Salad Dressing

On 3/22/2015 1:38 PM, wrote:
> On Sunday, March 22, 2015 at 4:47:16 AM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, 21 Mar 2015 13:52:01 -0700 (PDT),

>> wrote:
>>
>>> Be wary of Greek yogurt's fat content. In just 7 ounces, Fage's
>>> full-fat Greek yogurt packs 16 grams of saturated fat...

>> Classic, full fat Fage had 10 grams of fat per 7 ounces, 8 of it
>> saturated.
>>
>> You were close though. You only exaggerated it by twice as much! Now
>> get down off that pedestal and stop being a fool.

Have you ever tried Japanese carrot dressings as you often get if an
iceberg lettuce is served in a Japanese restaurant? Here's one that's
very low fat.

Ginger Dressing

It is called Carrot Dressing, but you don't taste carrot, just ginger.

1/2 cup chopped carrot
2 T mirin
2 T rice vinegar
1 T soy sauce
1" cube chopped ginger root

Grind all together in a food processor until smooth.

I would definitely recommend 2 t miso, 2 drops sesame oil and a little
more mirin. The color is best if a Lite Soy Sauce is used.

--
Jim Silverton (Potomac, MD)

Extraneous "not." in Reply To.

John Kuthe[_2_] 22-03-2015 08:09 PM

Salad Dressing

On Mon, 23 Mar 2015 00:44:21 -0500, Gary > wrote:

>Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
>>
>> John doesn't need anal lubricant because he can't find any little girls
>> who are willing to let him sodomize them. Mmmmmmm! :-)
>> >

>> I know you use "the cheapest vegetable oil" (blended with petroleum
>> jelly) as a masturbation lubricant, but you actually EAT that shit?

>You two need to get a room and keep it there. Sheldon too lately. All
>this weirdo sex talk is getting a bit old even for me lately. RFC is
>not the ng to spout all this off. Get some class and at least keep it
>all rated PG or less. sheeze! >;-[]

I'm just giving Bryan enough rope to hang himself!

John Kuthe...

---

Gregory Morrow[_418_] 22-03-2015 08:13 PM

Salad Dressing

Steve wrote:

> On Sun, 22 Mar 2015 10:38:42 -0700 (PDT),
> wrote:
>
> > On Sunday, March 22, 2015 at 4:47:16 AM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:

> >> Classic, full fat Fage had 10 grams of fat per 7 ounces, 8 of it
> >> saturated.
> >>
> >> You were close though. You only exaggerated it by twice as much! Now
> >> get down off that pedestal and stop being a fool.
> >>

> > Why so snotty?

> Because I hate fake people. And you're a classic example.

You should hate *concepts*, Steve, not *people*...remember that when you next spew maledictions...

--
Best
Greg

Dave Smith[_1_] 22-03-2015 09:47 PM

Salad Dressing

On 2015-03-22 1:38 PM, wrote:
> On Sunday, March 22, 2015 at 4:47:16 AM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, 21 Mar 2015 13:52:01 -0700 (PDT),

>> wrote:
>>
>>> Be wary of Greek yogurt's fat content. In just 7 ounces, Fage's
>>> full-fat Greek yogurt packs 16 grams of saturated fat...

>> Classic, full fat Fage had 10 grams of fat per 7 ounces, 8 of it
>> saturated.
>>
>> You were close though. You only exaggerated it by twice as much! Now
>> get down off that pedestal and stop being a fool.
>>
>> -sw
>>

> Why so snotty?

Because he is an ass?
I looked up the nutrition information for Fage full fat yogurt. It has
5 grams total fat per 100 gram (3.5 oz) serving, 4 grams of that is
saturated. So, 7 oz would have double that.... 10 grams which is exactly
what you said. Then the idiot sqwertz came along and claimed the amount
has exaggerated by twice as much. Perhaps he thinks that coming across
as a snotty ass gives him credibility.

[email protected][_2_] 22-03-2015 10:47 PM

Salad Dressing

On Sunday, March 22, 2015 at 2:10:20 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Mar 2015 10:38:42 -0700 (PDT),
> wrote:
>
> > On Sunday, March 22, 2015 at 4:47:16 AM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:

> >> Classic, full fat Fage had 10 grams of fat per 7 ounces, 8 of it
> >> saturated.
> >>
> >> You were close though. You only exaggerated it by twice as much! Now
> >> get down off that pedestal and stop being a fool.
> >>

> > Why so snotty?

> Because I hate fake people. And you're a classic example.
>
> -sw

Why would you say I'm fake? That was a direct quote from
http://health.usnews.com/health-news...more-healthful. Maybe I should have sourced my quote but that doesn't make me or it fake. What makes someone posting a quote fake? What else have I said that is supposedly fake?

[email protected][_2_] 22-03-2015 10:50 PM

Salad Dressing

On Sunday, March 22, 2015 at 4:47:58 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:

> >> Classic, full fat Fage had 10 grams of fat per 7 ounces, 8 of it
> >> saturated.
> >>
> >> You were close though. You only exaggerated it by twice as much! Now
> >> get down off that pedestal and stop being a fool.
> >>
> >> -sw
> >>

> > Why so snotty?
> >

> Because he is an ass?
> I looked up the nutrition information for Fage full fat yogurt. It has
> 5 grams total fat per 100 gram (3.5 oz) serving, 4 grams of that is
> saturated. So, 7 oz would have double that.... 10 grams which is exactly
> what you said. Then the idiot sqwertz came along and claimed the amount
> has exaggerated by twice as much. Perhaps he thinks that coming across
> as a snotty ass gives him credibility.

I did not source my quote, which you found. Maybe that's why he's got his knickers in a knot. But I did source it above when I answered him.

http://health.usnews.com/health-news...more-healthful

Dave Smith[_1_] 22-03-2015 11:55 PM

Salad Dressing

On 2015-03-22 18:50, wrote:

>> Because he is an ass?
>> I looked up the nutrition information for Fage full fat yogurt. It has
>> 5 grams total fat per 100 gram (3.5 oz) serving, 4 grams of that is
>> saturated. So, 7 oz would have double that.... 10 grams which is exactly
>> what you said. Then the idiot sqwertz came along and claimed the amount
>> has exaggerated by twice as much. Perhaps he thinks that coming across
>> as a snotty ass gives him credibility.
>>

> I did not source my quote, which you found. Maybe that's why he's got his knickers in a knot. But I did source it above when I answered him.

http://health.usnews.com/health-news...more-healthful

Yep. And you were right and he was wrong. I was right when I described
him an an ass.

Bryan-TGWWW 23-03-2015 12:03 AM

Salad Dressing

On Sunday, March 22, 2015 at 12:44:40 PM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
> Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
> >
> > John doesn't need anal lubricant because he can't find any little girls
> > who are willing to let him sodomize them. Mmmmmmm! :-)
> > >

> > I know you use "the cheapest vegetable oil" (blended with petroleum
> > jelly) as a masturbation lubricant, but you actually EAT that shit?

> You two need to get a room and keep it there. Sheldon too lately. All
> this weirdo sex talk is getting a bit old even for me lately. RFC is
> not the ng to spout all this off. Get some class and at least keep it
> all rated PG or less. sheeze! >;-[]

Gary, *you* are the sexual weirdo. You are a man who would rather share
his bed with a ferret than with a woman. I'm not in any way implying that
you have sex with the ferret, but it's the fact that you prefer the
non-sexual, affectionate relationship with the animal to a sexual,
affectionate relationship with a woman (or a man).

Hey, speaking of unconventional relationships, you asked for a synopsis,
and I sent you one. Did you get it?

--Bryan

Bryan-TGWWW 23-03-2015 12:04 AM

Salad Dressing

On Sunday, March 22, 2015 at 3:09:23 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Mar 2015 00:44:21 -0500, Gary > wrote:
>
> >Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
> >>
> >> John doesn't need anal lubricant because he can't find any little girls
> >> who are willing to let him sodomize them. Mmmmmmm! :-)
> >> >
> >> I know you use "the cheapest vegetable oil" (blended with petroleum
> >> jelly) as a masturbation lubricant, but you actually EAT that shit?

> >You two need to get a room and keep it there. Sheldon too lately. All
> >this weirdo sex talk is getting a bit old even for me lately. RFC is
> >not the ng to spout all this off. Get some class and at least keep it
> >all rated PG or less. sheeze! >;-[]

> I'm just giving Bryan enough rope to hang himself!

I'm not in a profession where being a sexual deviant is germane.

> John Kuthe...

--Bryan

Bryan-TGWWW 23-03-2015 12:06 AM

Salad Dressing

On Sunday, March 22, 2015 at 9:29:05 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Mar 2015 04:27:48 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW
> > wrote:
>
> >On Saturday, March 21, 2015 at 9:23:38 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> >> On Sat, 21 Mar 2015 20:25:01 -0400, Brooklyn1

> >John doesn't need anal lubricant because he can't find any little girls
> >who are willing to let him sodomize them.
> >>
> >> I use EVOO or the cheapest vegetable oil!! Mmmmmmm! :-)
> >>

> >I know you use "the cheapest vegetable oil" (blended with petroleum
> >jelly) as a masturbation lubricant, but you actually EAT that shit?

> >--Bryan

> No, just use it as lube. Don't worry Bryan, I only eat EVOO and
> butter.
>
> Your food snobbery is safe!

That's not about my food snobbery. Soy oil is unhealthful.

> John Kuthe...

--Bryan

Spiro Weville 23-03-2015 01:27 AM

Salad Dressing

On Sun, 22 Mar 2015 17:47:55 -0400, Dave Smith wrote:

> On 2015-03-22 1:38 PM, wrote:
>> On Sunday, March 22, 2015 at 4:47:16 AM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:

>>> Classic, full fat Fage had 10 grams of fat per 7 ounces, 8 of it
>>> saturated.
>>>
>>> You were close though. You only exaggerated it by twice as much! Now
>>> get down off that pedestal and stop being a fool.
>>>

>> Why so snotty?

> Because he is an ass?
> I looked up the nutrition information for Fage full fat yogurt. It has
> 5 grams total fat per 100 gram (3.5 oz) serving, 4 grams of that is
> saturated. So, 7 oz would have double that.... 10 grams which is exactly
> what you said.

You must be a moron, too. That's what *I* said, not what she said.
Dumbass Dave strikes again.

> Then the idiot sqwertz came along and claimed the amount
> has exaggerated by twice as much. Perhaps he thinks that coming across
> as a snotty ass gives him credibility.

You should really try and comprehend the facts before you try and
flame me otherwise you just look like a bigger ass than myself.

-sw

Spiro Weville 23-03-2015 01:29 AM

Salad Dressing

On Sun, 22 Mar 2015 19:55:15 -0400, Dave Smith wrote:

> On 2015-03-22 18:50, wrote:
>
>>> Because he is an ass?
>>> I looked up the nutrition information for Fage full fat yogurt. It has
>>> 5 grams total fat per 100 gram (3.5 oz) serving, 4 grams of that is
>>> saturated. So, 7 oz would have double that.... 10 grams which is exactly
>>> what you said. Then the idiot sqwertz came along and claimed the amount
>>> has exaggerated by twice as much. Perhaps he thinks that coming across
>>> as a snotty ass gives him credibility.
>>>

>> I did not source my quote, which you found. Maybe that's why he's got his knickers in a knot. But I did source it above when I answered him.

http://health.usnews.com/health-news...more-healthful

> Yep. And you were right and he was wrong. I was right when I described
> him an an ass.

Not quite Davey. You proved *I* was right, you stupid ****ing moron.

-sw

Gary 23-03-2015 05:44 AM

Salad Dressing

Kalmia 23-03-2015 10:20 PM

Salad Dressing

On Saturday, March 21, 2015 at 2:58:27 PM UTC-4, BBQ wrote:
> Hello anyone, ok, I'm preparing a steak, and with it I want a salad.
> Of course I need salad dressing as well.
>
> I want it creamy and rich, but without adding all of the fat, so I
> simply use a mixture of half mayonnaise and half greek yogurt. The
> greek yogurt is a healthy alternative to using all mayonnaise as there
> is less cholesterol.
>
> How are your salad dressings?

I sometimes use fat free sour cream for a dressing ipo mayo.

Actually, instead of pouring it on the salad, now I make the salad in a Rubbermaid, add abt a tablespoon of dressing, cover the container and shake like crazy. It coats the salad but there's no wasted dressing pooled in the bowls and tempting anyone to drink it when no one's looking. Over time, this can save considerable calories.

Bryan-TGWWW 23-03-2015 10:31 PM

Salad Dressing

On Monday, March 23, 2015 at 5:22:37 PM UTC-5, Kalmia wrote:
> On Saturday, March 21, 2015 at 2:58:27 PM UTC-4, BBQ wrote:
> > Hello anyone, ok, I'm preparing a steak, and with it I want a salad.
> > Of course I need salad dressing as well.
> >
> > I want it creamy and rich, but without adding all of the fat, so I
> > simply use a mixture of half mayonnaise and half greek yogurt. The
> > greek yogurt is a healthy alternative to using all mayonnaise as there
> > is less cholesterol.
> >
> > How are your salad dressings?

> I sometimes use fat free sour cream for a dressing ipo mayo.

WHAT THE **** is "fat free sour cream"? I mean, Jesus mother****ing Christ, you folks on here might live a few more years, but they are barely living,
with your fat free sour cream and your yolk-free colored egg whites. You're
too goddamned afraid of death to really live.

--Bryan

Gary 27-03-2015 04:27 PM

Salad Dressing

Bryan-TGWWW wrote:

> Gary, *you* are the sexual weirdo. You are a man who would rather share
> his bed with a ferret than with a woman. I'm not in any way implying that
> you have sex with the ferret, but it's the fact that you prefer the
> non-sexual, affectionate relationship with the animal to a sexual,
> affectionate relationship with a woman (or a man).

Never a man, no interest here.
Seinfeld:"Not that there's anything wrong with it."

I do think you've hit the nail on the head though. I prefer my little
ferret's affection to sleeping with a woman that I don't love.

The little furry one loves me unconditionally and never bitches about
anything. Same with me to her. If only I could find a woman with the
same qualities. She's ferret #4 and the only one to put full trust in
me enough to sleep with a human. Right next to me every night. And she
sleeps upside down too. Animals never do that, exposing their vital
parts, unless they are completely confident. I do love that she trusts
me so much.

As far as human relationships go, I'm not sexually obscessed like you
are. I want a true romance and love before sleeping with a woman
again. Until then, I'm quite fine by myself.

jmcquown[_2_] 27-03-2015 04:43 PM

Salad Dressing

On 3/27/2015 12:27 PM, Gary wrote:
> Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
>>
>> Gary, *you* are the sexual weirdo. You are a man who would rather share
>> his bed with a ferret than with a woman. I'm not in any way implying that
>> you have sex with the ferret, but it's the fact that you prefer the
>> non-sexual, affectionate relationship with the animal to a sexual,
>> affectionate relationship with a woman (or a man).

> Never a man, no interest here.
> Seinfeld:"Not that there's anything wrong with it."
>
> As far as human relationships go, I'm not sexually obscessed like you
> are. I want a true romance and love before sleeping with a woman
> again. Until then, I'm quite fine by myself.

Oh dear, Gary, do you really want to get him started talking about the
"joys" of anal sex again?!

Jill

Bryan-TGWWW 27-03-2015 10:35 PM

Salad Dressing

On Friday, March 27, 2015 at 11:43:32 AM UTC-5, jmcquown wrote:
> On 3/27/2015 12:27 PM, Gary wrote:
> > Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
> >>
> >> Gary, *you* are the sexual weirdo. You are a man who would rather share
> >> his bed with a ferret than with a woman. I'm not in any way implying that
> >> you have sex with the ferret, but it's the fact that you prefer the
> >> non-sexual, affectionate relationship with the animal to a sexual,
> >> affectionate relationship with a woman (or a man).

> > Never a man, no interest here.
> > Seinfeld:"Not that there's anything wrong with it."
> >
> > As far as human relationships go, I'm not sexually obscessed like you
> > are. I want a true romance and love before sleeping with a woman
> > again. Until then, I'm quite fine by myself.
> >

> Oh dear, Gary, do you really want to get him started talking about the
> "joys" of anal sex again?!

Jill, you should pay attention. It's Kuthe who is obsessed with anal sex.
He spent several years *grooming* a young girl, whom he did eventually marry,
but then he came to hate her because she rejected his small, benevolent butt
plug.

> Jill

--Bryan