General Cooking (rec.food.cooking) For general food and cooking discussion. Foods of all kinds, food procurement, cooking methods and techniques, eating, etc.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
BBQ BBQ is offline
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15
Default Salad Dressing

Hello anyone, ok, I'm preparing a steak, and with it I want a salad.
Of course I need salad dressing as well.

I want it creamy and rich, but without adding all of the fat, so I
simply use a mixture of half mayonnaise and half greek yogurt. The
greek yogurt is a healthy alternative to using all mayonnaise as there
is less cholesterol.

How are your salad dressings?
--

http://GasGrills.biz | The Best Grills Website for the Serious Griller!

  #2 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 61,789
Default Salad Dressing

On Sat, 21 Mar 2015 19:58:09 +0100, BBQ
> wrote:

> Hello anyone, ok, I'm preparing a steak, and with it I want a salad.
> Of course I need salad dressing as well.
>
> I want it creamy and rich, but without adding all of the fat, so I
> simply use a mixture of half mayonnaise and half greek yogurt. The
> greek yogurt is a healthy alternative to using all mayonnaise as there
> is less cholesterol.
>
> How are your salad dressings?


I make variations on a typical vinaigrette but then I blitz it to
emulsify and that's my "creamy" dressing.

--
A kitchen without a cook is just a room
  #3 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 11,473
Default Salad Dressing

On Saturday, March 21, 2015 at 1:58:27 PM UTC-5, BBQ wrote:
>
> I want a salad.
> Of course I need salad dressing as well.
>
> I want it creamy and rich, but without adding all of the fat, so I
> simply use a mixture of half mayonnaise and half greek yogurt. The
> greek yogurt is a healthy alternative to using all mayonnaise as there
> is less cholesterol.
>
>

Be wary of Greek yogurt's fat content. In just 7 ounces, Fage's full-fat Greek yogurt packs 16 grams of saturated fat--or 80 percent of your total daily allowance if you're on a 2,000-calorie diet. (That's more than in three Snickers bars.) Dannon's regular full-fat yogurt has 5 grams of saturated fat in an 8-ounce serving. Saturated fat raises total and "bad" LDL cholesterol levels, increasing the risk for heart disease. Read nutrition labels carefully. If you're going Greek, stick to low-fat and fat-free versions.
  #4 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 35,884
Default Salad Dressing

On 2015-03-21 2:58 PM, BBQ wrote:
> Hello anyone, ok, I'm preparing a steak, and with it I want a salad.
> Of course I need salad dressing as well.
>
> I want it creamy and rich, but without adding all of the fat, so I
> simply use a mixture of half mayonnaise and half greek yogurt. The
> greek yogurt is a healthy alternative to using all mayonnaise as there
> is less cholesterol.
>
> How are your salad dressings?



If you want rich and creamy without the fat you should consider Ranch
dressing. It is made with buttermilk, which is low fat.

  #5 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 4,466
Default Salad Dressing

On Sat, 21 Mar 2015 17:43:08 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2015-03-21 2:58 PM, BBQ wrote:
>> Hello anyone, ok, I'm preparing a steak, and with it I want a salad.
>> Of course I need salad dressing as well.
>>
>> I want it creamy and rich, but without adding all of the fat, so I
>> simply use a mixture of half mayonnaise and half greek yogurt. The
>> greek yogurt is a healthy alternative to using all mayonnaise as there
>> is less cholesterol.
>>
>> How are your salad dressings?

>
>
>If you want rich and creamy without the fat you should consider Ranch
>dressing. It is made with buttermilk, which is low fat.


Anyone who says Ranch dressing is low fat is talking out their ass!

John Kuthe...

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
http://www.avast.com



  #6 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 18,814
Default Salad Dressing

Koochie wrote:
>Dave Smith wrote:
>>BBQ wrote:
>>> I'm preparing a steak, and with it I want a salad.
>>> Of course I need salad dressing as well.
>>>
>>> I want it creamy and rich, but without adding all of the fat, so I
>>> simply use a mixture of half mayonnaise and half greek yogurt. The
>>> greek yogurt is a healthy alternative to using all mayonnaise as there
>>> is less cholesterol.
>>>
>>> How are your salad dressings?

>>
>>
>>If you want rich and creamy without the fat you should consider Ranch
>>dressing. It is made with buttermilk, which is low fat.

>
>Anyone who says Ranch dressing is low fat is talking out their ass!


Being a cowgirl you would know... ranch is the most lubricious anal
lubricant.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lubricious
  #7 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,698
Default Salad Dressing

When I eat salad, which isn't often, I use reg Italian mostly, sometimes 1000 island, which reminds of me of the phrase pardon me 1000 times.
  #8 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 4,466
Default Salad Dressing

On Sat, 21 Mar 2015 20:25:01 -0400, Brooklyn1
> wrote:

>Koochie wrote:
>>Dave Smith wrote:
>>>BBQ wrote:
>>>> I'm preparing a steak, and with it I want a salad.
>>>> Of course I need salad dressing as well.
>>>>
>>>> I want it creamy and rich, but without adding all of the fat, so I
>>>> simply use a mixture of half mayonnaise and half greek yogurt. The
>>>> greek yogurt is a healthy alternative to using all mayonnaise as there
>>>> is less cholesterol.
>>>>
>>>> How are your salad dressings?
>>>
>>>
>>>If you want rich and creamy without the fat you should consider Ranch
>>>dressing. It is made with buttermilk, which is low fat.

>>
>>Anyone who says Ranch dressing is low fat is talking out their ass!

>
>Being a cowgirl you would know... ranch is the most lubricious anal
>lubricant.
>http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lubricious


I use EVOO or the cheapest vegetable oil!! Mmmmmmm! :-)

John Kuthe...

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
http://www.avast.com

  #9 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,867
Default Salad Dressing

On Saturday, March 21, 2015 at 3:52:05 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Saturday, March 21, 2015 at 1:58:27 PM UTC-5, BBQ wrote:
> >
> > I want a salad.
> > Of course I need salad dressing as well.
> >
> > I want it creamy and rich, but without adding all of the fat, so I
> > simply use a mixture of half mayonnaise and half greek yogurt. The
> > greek yogurt is a healthy alternative to using all mayonnaise as there
> > is less cholesterol.
> >

Folks who worry about dietary cholesterol are pretty much clueless.
> >

> Be wary of Greek yogurt's fat content. In just 7 ounces, Fage's full-fat Greek yogurt packs 16 grams of saturated fat--or 80 percent of your total daily allowance if you're on a 2,000-calorie diet. (That's more than in three Snickers bars.) Dannon's regular full-fat yogurt has 5 grams of saturated fat in an 8-ounce serving. Saturated fat raises total and "bad" LDL cholesterol levels, increasing the risk for heart disease. Read nutrition labels carefully. If you're going Greek, stick to low-fat and fat-free versions.


More worrisome is the high omega-6 content of the "mayonnaise" he's using,
which is likely made with soy oil. If the OP is going to go through the
process of mixing up a concoction, why not make homemade salad dressing with
high oleic, low polyunsaturate oil?

And Joan, lumping all saturated fatty acids into this category, "saturated fat,"
is nonsense. Many saturated fatty acids are quite healthful, and some raise HDL
levels. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauric_...nal_properties

People THINK they understand dietary fats, and they are continually blowing out
their asses about them.

--Bryan
  #10 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,867
Default Salad Dressing

On Saturday, March 21, 2015 at 5:00:53 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Mar 2015 17:43:08 -0400, Dave Smith
> > wrote:
>
> >On 2015-03-21 2:58 PM, BBQ wrote:
> >> Hello anyone, ok, I'm preparing a steak, and with it I want a salad.
> >> Of course I need salad dressing as well.
> >>
> >> I want it creamy and rich, but without adding all of the fat, so I
> >> simply use a mixture of half mayonnaise and half greek yogurt. The
> >> greek yogurt is a healthy alternative to using all mayonnaise as there
> >> is less cholesterol.
> >>
> >> How are your salad dressings?

> >
> >
> >If you want rich and creamy without the fat you should consider Ranch
> >dressing. It is made with buttermilk, which is low fat.

>
> Anyone who says Ranch dressing is low fat is talking out their ass!
>

And the fat in it is mostly high omega 6, from the cheap-ass soy oil the
manufacturers use to save a few pennies a bottle. Dave is clueless about
dietary fats.
>
> John Kuthe...
>
>

--Bryan


  #11 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 46,524
Default Salad Dressing


"BBQ" > wrote in message
...
> Hello anyone, ok, I'm preparing a steak, and with it I want a salad.
> Of course I need salad dressing as well.
>
> I want it creamy and rich, but without adding all of the fat, so I
> simply use a mixture of half mayonnaise and half greek yogurt. The
> greek yogurt is a healthy alternative to using all mayonnaise as there
> is less cholesterol.
>
> How are your salad dressings?


I love salad but not dressing. I did once get some with balsamic
vinaigrette on it and it wasn't bad but I would have preferred it not to be
on there. Only reason I didn't send it back was that it would have taken
next to forever to right it. It was at a little place in Alameda, CA that
mainly did catering. I think the place had been some sort of fast food
place back when it had been Navy housing. I just happened upon the place.
It was in an area where the general public wouldn't necessarily go or even
realize that they could go. The owner opened the place for lunch. He had
one or two specials each day plus some salads and paninis. I needed to get
back home and I wasn't particularly hungry so I tried it and it was just
okay.

I might put lemon juice on my salad or if it has Mexican type components, I
might put salsa. I will often put salt, pepper and nuts. But never
dressing. Not on green salads anyway. I do make a pasta salad with an
Italian type dressing.

  #12 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 46,524
Default Salad Dressing


> wrote in message
...
On Saturday, March 21, 2015 at 1:58:27 PM UTC-5, BBQ wrote:
>
> I want a salad.
> Of course I need salad dressing as well.
>
> I want it creamy and rich, but without adding all of the fat, so I
> simply use a mixture of half mayonnaise and half greek yogurt. The
> greek yogurt is a healthy alternative to using all mayonnaise as there
> is less cholesterol.
>
>

Be wary of Greek yogurt's fat content. In just 7 ounces, Fage's full-fat
Greek yogurt packs 16 grams of saturated fat--or 80 percent of your total
daily allowance if you're on a 2,000-calorie diet. (That's more than in
three Snickers bars.) Dannon's regular full-fat yogurt has 5 grams of
saturated fat in an 8-ounce serving. Saturated fat raises total and "bad"
LDL cholesterol levels, increasing the risk for heart disease. Read
nutrition labels carefully. If you're going Greek, stick to low-fat and
fat-free versions.

---

That is highly controversial information and not everyone needs to limit
their fat intake. I am opposed to the low fat and fat free dairy products.
In many cases they just add sugar or other forms of carbs to make up for
what they are lacking. Better to eat the real thing. I do buy low fat milk
but then milk is something we don't use a lot of at all. A small carton
usually goes bad before it's all used up.

  #13 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 46,524
Default Salad Dressing


"Bryan-TGWWW" > wrote in message
...
> On Saturday, March 21, 2015 at 5:00:53 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Sat, 21 Mar 2015 17:43:08 -0400, Dave Smith
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >On 2015-03-21 2:58 PM, BBQ wrote:
>> >> Hello anyone, ok, I'm preparing a steak, and with it I want a salad.
>> >> Of course I need salad dressing as well.
>> >>
>> >> I want it creamy and rich, but without adding all of the fat, so I
>> >> simply use a mixture of half mayonnaise and half greek yogurt. The
>> >> greek yogurt is a healthy alternative to using all mayonnaise as there
>> >> is less cholesterol.
>> >>
>> >> How are your salad dressings?
>> >
>> >
>> >If you want rich and creamy without the fat you should consider Ranch
>> >dressing. It is made with buttermilk, which is low fat.

>>
>> Anyone who says Ranch dressing is low fat is talking out their ass!
>>

> And the fat in it is mostly high omega 6, from the cheap-ass soy oil the
> manufacturers use to save a few pennies a bottle. Dave is clueless about
> dietary fats.


I have a pasta salad recipe that I got back in the 1970's that calls for
Wishbone Italian dressing. The person who gave me the recipe told me to
make sure only to buy that brand as no other tasted as good.

I don't know what Wishbone put in their dressing in those days but it
certainly isn't what is put now. I first noticed the difference just by
sight. The dressing looked different. And it was! Soybean and Canola
Oils. Yuck!

  #14 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,867
Default Salad Dressing

On Saturday, March 21, 2015 at 9:23:38 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Mar 2015 20:25:01 -0400, Brooklyn1
> > wrote:
>
> >Koochie wrote:
> >>Dave Smith wrote:
> >>>BBQ wrote:
> >>>> I'm preparing a steak, and with it I want a salad.
> >>>> Of course I need salad dressing as well.
> >>>>
> >>>> I want it creamy and rich, but without adding all of the fat, so I
> >>>> simply use a mixture of half mayonnaise and half greek yogurt. The
> >>>> greek yogurt is a healthy alternative to using all mayonnaise as there
> >>>> is less cholesterol.
> >>>>
> >>>> How are your salad dressings?
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>If you want rich and creamy without the fat you should consider Ranch
> >>>dressing. It is made with buttermilk, which is low fat.
> >>
> >>Anyone who says Ranch dressing is low fat is talking out their ass!

> >
> >Being a cowgirl you would know... ranch is the most lubricious anal
> >lubricant.
> >http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lubricious

>

John doesn't need anal lubricant because he can't find any little girls
who are willing to let him sodomize them.
>
> I use EVOO or the cheapest vegetable oil!! Mmmmmmm! :-)
>

I know you use "the cheapest vegetable oil" (blended with petroleum
jelly) as a masturbation lubricant, but you actually EAT that shit?
>
> John Kuthe...
>
>

--Bryan
  #15 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 14,590
Default Salad Dressing

On Saturday, March 21, 2015 at 6:00:53 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:

> Anyone who says Ranch dressing is low fat is talking out their ass!


The ranch dressing I make is buttermilk with smashed garlic,
minced herbs, and salt and pepper. The Joy of Cooking recipe,
more or less, but without adding mayonnaise or sour cream.

The buttermilk I buy is 9 grams of fat per cup, or a little more
than 1 gram for the 2 tablespoons I typically use. Not too
shabby.

The thinner the dressing, the better the coverage on the salad.

I prefer vinaigrette, generally, but ranch is nice for a change
once in a while.

Cindy Hamilton


  #16 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 4,466
Default Salad Dressing

On Sun, 22 Mar 2015 04:27:48 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW
> wrote:

>On Saturday, March 21, 2015 at 9:23:38 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Sat, 21 Mar 2015 20:25:01 -0400, Brooklyn1
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >Koochie wrote:
>> >>Dave Smith wrote:
>> >>>BBQ wrote:
>> >>>> I'm preparing a steak, and with it I want a salad.
>> >>>> Of course I need salad dressing as well.
>> >>>>
>> >>>> I want it creamy and rich, but without adding all of the fat, so I
>> >>>> simply use a mixture of half mayonnaise and half greek yogurt. The
>> >>>> greek yogurt is a healthy alternative to using all mayonnaise as there
>> >>>> is less cholesterol.
>> >>>>
>> >>>> How are your salad dressings?
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>>If you want rich and creamy without the fat you should consider Ranch
>> >>>dressing. It is made with buttermilk, which is low fat.
>> >>
>> >>Anyone who says Ranch dressing is low fat is talking out their ass!
>> >
>> >Being a cowgirl you would know... ranch is the most lubricious anal
>> >lubricant.
>> >http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lubricious

>>

>John doesn't need anal lubricant because he can't find any little girls
>who are willing to let him sodomize them.
>>
>> I use EVOO or the cheapest vegetable oil!! Mmmmmmm! :-)
>>

>I know you use "the cheapest vegetable oil" (blended with petroleum
>jelly) as a masturbation lubricant, but you actually EAT that shit?

....
>--Bryan


No, just use it as lube. Don't worry Bryan, I only eat EVOO and
butter.

Your food snobbery is safe!

John Kuthe...

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
http://www.avast.com

  #17 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 676
Default Salad Dressing

On Sat, 21 Mar 2015 17:43:08 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2015-03-21 2:58 PM, BBQ wrote:
>> Hello anyone, ok, I'm preparing a steak, and with it I want a salad.
>> Of course I need salad dressing as well.
>>
>> I want it creamy and rich, but without adding all of the fat, so I
>> simply use a mixture of half mayonnaise and half greek yogurt. The
>> greek yogurt is a healthy alternative to using all mayonnaise as there
>> is less cholesterol.
>>
>> How are your salad dressings?

>
>
>If you want rich and creamy without the fat you should consider Ranch
>dressing. It is made with buttermilk, which is low fat.


When I'm enjoying a bowl of "Ranch Dressing", I sometimes adorn it
with lettuce and carrot shreds :-)

William
  #18 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 18,814
Default Salad Dressing

On Sun, 22 Mar 2015 06:06:33 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Saturday, March 21, 2015 at 6:00:53 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
>
>> Anyone who says Ranch dressing is low fat is talking out their ass!

>
>The ranch dressing I make is buttermilk with smashed garlic,
>minced herbs, and salt and pepper. The Joy of Cooking recipe,
>more or less, but without adding mayonnaise or sour cream.
>
>The buttermilk I buy is 9 grams of fat per cup, or a little more
>than 1 gram for the 2 tablespoons I typically use. Not too
>shabby.
>
>The thinner the dressing, the better the coverage on the salad.
>
>I prefer vinaigrette, generally, but ranch is nice for a change
>once in a while.
>
>Cindy Hamilton


Last night I tore up a head of green loose leaf lettuce into a bowl,
added a small container of grape tomatoes, dumped in a can of rolled
anchovies in olive oil and squeezed in some fresh lemon and added a
grind of pepper... was too lazy to peel a small onion. Tonight I'll
do the same with a big bag of baby spinach and sliced sauted chicky
boobies, anotehr container tomatoes, EVOO, s n'p, rest of that lemon,
and plan on adding a small sliced onion. Perfect for the Bove, no
egg.
  #19 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 18,814
Default Salad Dressing

On Sun, 22 Mar 2015 11:32:38 -0400, William > wrote:

>On Sat, 21 Mar 2015 17:43:08 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:
>
>>On 2015-03-21 2:58 PM, BBQ wrote:
>>> Hello anyone, ok, I'm preparing a steak, and with it I want a salad.
>>> Of course I need salad dressing as well.
>>>
>>> I want it creamy and rich, but without adding all of the fat, so I
>>> simply use a mixture of half mayonnaise and half greek yogurt. The
>>> greek yogurt is a healthy alternative to using all mayonnaise as there
>>> is less cholesterol.
>>>
>>> How are your salad dressings?

>>
>>
>>If you want rich and creamy without the fat you should consider Ranch
>>dressing. It is made with buttermilk, which is low fat.

>
>When I'm enjoying a bowl of "Ranch Dressing", I sometimes adorn it
>with lettuce and carrot shreds :-)
>
>William


How do you get the lettuce and carrots into the bottle before you
chug-a-lug?
  #22 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 4,466
Default Salad Dressing

On Mon, 23 Mar 2015 00:44:21 -0500, Gary > wrote:

>Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
>>
>> John doesn't need anal lubricant because he can't find any little girls
>> who are willing to let him sodomize them. Mmmmmmm! :-)
>> >

>> I know you use "the cheapest vegetable oil" (blended with petroleum
>> jelly) as a masturbation lubricant, but you actually EAT that shit?

>
>You two need to get a room and keep it there. Sheldon too lately. All
>this weirdo sex talk is getting a bit old even for me lately. RFC is
>not the ng to spout all this off. Get some class and at least keep it
>all rated PG or less. sheeze! >;-[]


I'm just giving Bryan enough rope to hang himself!

John Kuthe...

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
http://www.avast.com

  #28 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,867
Default Salad Dressing

On Sunday, March 22, 2015 at 12:44:40 PM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
> Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
> >
> > John doesn't need anal lubricant because he can't find any little girls
> > who are willing to let him sodomize them. Mmmmmmm! :-)
> > >

> > I know you use "the cheapest vegetable oil" (blended with petroleum
> > jelly) as a masturbation lubricant, but you actually EAT that shit?

>
> You two need to get a room and keep it there. Sheldon too lately. All
> this weirdo sex talk is getting a bit old even for me lately. RFC is
> not the ng to spout all this off. Get some class and at least keep it
> all rated PG or less. sheeze! >;-[]


Gary, *you* are the sexual weirdo. You are a man who would rather share
his bed with a ferret than with a woman. I'm not in any way implying that
you have sex with the ferret, but it's the fact that you prefer the
non-sexual, affectionate relationship with the animal to a sexual,
affectionate relationship with a woman (or a man).

Hey, speaking of unconventional relationships, you asked for a synopsis,
and I sent you one. Did you get it?

--Bryan
  #29 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,867
Default Salad Dressing

On Sunday, March 22, 2015 at 3:09:23 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Mar 2015 00:44:21 -0500, Gary > wrote:
>
> >Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
> >>
> >> John doesn't need anal lubricant because he can't find any little girls
> >> who are willing to let him sodomize them. Mmmmmmm! :-)
> >> >
> >> I know you use "the cheapest vegetable oil" (blended with petroleum
> >> jelly) as a masturbation lubricant, but you actually EAT that shit?

> >
> >You two need to get a room and keep it there. Sheldon too lately. All
> >this weirdo sex talk is getting a bit old even for me lately. RFC is
> >not the ng to spout all this off. Get some class and at least keep it
> >all rated PG or less. sheeze! >;-[]

>
> I'm just giving Bryan enough rope to hang himself!
>

I'm not in a profession where being a sexual deviant is germane.
>
> John Kuthe...
>
>

--Bryan
  #30 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,867
Default Salad Dressing

On Sunday, March 22, 2015 at 9:29:05 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Mar 2015 04:27:48 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW
> > wrote:
>
> >On Saturday, March 21, 2015 at 9:23:38 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> >> On Sat, 21 Mar 2015 20:25:01 -0400, Brooklyn1
> >> > wrote:
> >>
> >> >Koochie wrote:
> >> >>Dave Smith wrote:
> >> >>>BBQ wrote:
> >> >>>> I'm preparing a steak, and with it I want a salad.
> >> >>>> Of course I need salad dressing as well.
> >> >>>>
> >> >>>> I want it creamy and rich, but without adding all of the fat, so I
> >> >>>> simply use a mixture of half mayonnaise and half greek yogurt. The
> >> >>>> greek yogurt is a healthy alternative to using all mayonnaise as there
> >> >>>> is less cholesterol.
> >> >>>>
> >> >>>> How are your salad dressings?
> >> >>>
> >> >>>
> >> >>>If you want rich and creamy without the fat you should consider Ranch
> >> >>>dressing. It is made with buttermilk, which is low fat.
> >> >>
> >> >>Anyone who says Ranch dressing is low fat is talking out their ass!
> >> >
> >> >Being a cowgirl you would know... ranch is the most lubricious anal
> >> >lubricant.
> >> >http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lubricious
> >>

> >John doesn't need anal lubricant because he can't find any little girls
> >who are willing to let him sodomize them.
> >>
> >> I use EVOO or the cheapest vegetable oil!! Mmmmmmm! :-)
> >>

> >I know you use "the cheapest vegetable oil" (blended with petroleum
> >jelly) as a masturbation lubricant, but you actually EAT that shit?

> ...
> >--Bryan

>
> No, just use it as lube. Don't worry Bryan, I only eat EVOO and
> butter.
>
> Your food snobbery is safe!
>

That's not about my food snobbery. Soy oil is unhealthful.
>
> John Kuthe...
>
>

--Bryan


  #33 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 23,520
Default Salad Dressing

Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
>
> John doesn't need anal lubricant because he can't find any little girls
> who are willing to let him sodomize them. Mmmmmmm! :-)
> >

> I know you use "the cheapest vegetable oil" (blended with petroleum
> jelly) as a masturbation lubricant, but you actually EAT that shit?


You two need to get a room and keep it there. Sheldon too lately. All
this weirdo sex talk is getting a bit old even for me lately. RFC is
not the ng to spout all this off. Get some class and at least keep it
all rated PG or less. sheeze! >;-[]
  #34 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 4,987
Default Salad Dressing

On Saturday, March 21, 2015 at 2:58:27 PM UTC-4, BBQ wrote:
> Hello anyone, ok, I'm preparing a steak, and with it I want a salad.
> Of course I need salad dressing as well.
>
> I want it creamy and rich, but without adding all of the fat, so I
> simply use a mixture of half mayonnaise and half greek yogurt. The
> greek yogurt is a healthy alternative to using all mayonnaise as there
> is less cholesterol.
>
> How are your salad dressings?



I sometimes use fat free sour cream for a dressing ipo mayo.

Actually, instead of pouring it on the salad, now I make the salad in a Rubbermaid, add abt a tablespoon of dressing, cover the container and shake like crazy. It coats the salad but there's no wasted dressing pooled in the bowls and tempting anyone to drink it when no one's looking. Over time, this can save considerable calories.
  #35 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,867
Default Salad Dressing

On Monday, March 23, 2015 at 5:22:37 PM UTC-5, Kalmia wrote:
> On Saturday, March 21, 2015 at 2:58:27 PM UTC-4, BBQ wrote:
> > Hello anyone, ok, I'm preparing a steak, and with it I want a salad.
> > Of course I need salad dressing as well.
> >
> > I want it creamy and rich, but without adding all of the fat, so I
> > simply use a mixture of half mayonnaise and half greek yogurt. The
> > greek yogurt is a healthy alternative to using all mayonnaise as there
> > is less cholesterol.
> >
> > How are your salad dressings?

>
>
> I sometimes use fat free sour cream for a dressing ipo mayo.
>

WHAT THE **** is "fat free sour cream"? I mean, Jesus mother****ing Christ, you folks on here might live a few more years, but they are barely living,
with your fat free sour cream and your yolk-free colored egg whites. You're
too goddamned afraid of death to really live.

--Bryan


  #36 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 23,520
Default Salad Dressing

Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
>
> Gary, *you* are the sexual weirdo. You are a man who would rather share
> his bed with a ferret than with a woman. I'm not in any way implying that
> you have sex with the ferret, but it's the fact that you prefer the
> non-sexual, affectionate relationship with the animal to a sexual,
> affectionate relationship with a woman (or a man).


Never a man, no interest here.
Seinfeld:"Not that there's anything wrong with it."

I do think you've hit the nail on the head though. I prefer my little
ferret's affection to sleeping with a woman that I don't love.

The little furry one loves me unconditionally and never bitches about
anything. Same with me to her. If only I could find a woman with the
same qualities. She's ferret #4 and the only one to put full trust in
me enough to sleep with a human. Right next to me every night. And she
sleeps upside down too. Animals never do that, exposing their vital
parts, unless they are completely confident. I do love that she trusts
me so much.

As far as human relationships go, I'm not sexually obscessed like you
are. I want a true romance and love before sleeping with a woman
again. Until then, I'm quite fine by myself.
  #37 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 36,804
Default Salad Dressing

On 3/27/2015 12:27 PM, Gary wrote:
> Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
>>
>> Gary, *you* are the sexual weirdo. You are a man who would rather share
>> his bed with a ferret than with a woman. I'm not in any way implying that
>> you have sex with the ferret, but it's the fact that you prefer the
>> non-sexual, affectionate relationship with the animal to a sexual,
>> affectionate relationship with a woman (or a man).

>
> Never a man, no interest here.
> Seinfeld:"Not that there's anything wrong with it."
>
> As far as human relationships go, I'm not sexually obscessed like you
> are. I want a true romance and love before sleeping with a woman
> again. Until then, I'm quite fine by myself.
>

Oh dear, Gary, do you really want to get him started talking about the
"joys" of anal sex again?!

Jill
  #38 (permalink)   Report Post  
Posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,867
Default Salad Dressing

On Friday, March 27, 2015 at 11:43:32 AM UTC-5, jmcquown wrote:
> On 3/27/2015 12:27 PM, Gary wrote:
> > Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
> >>
> >> Gary, *you* are the sexual weirdo. You are a man who would rather share
> >> his bed with a ferret than with a woman. I'm not in any way implying that
> >> you have sex with the ferret, but it's the fact that you prefer the
> >> non-sexual, affectionate relationship with the animal to a sexual,
> >> affectionate relationship with a woman (or a man).

> >
> > Never a man, no interest here.
> > Seinfeld:"Not that there's anything wrong with it."
> >
> > As far as human relationships go, I'm not sexually obscessed like you
> > are. I want a true romance and love before sleeping with a woman
> > again. Until then, I'm quite fine by myself.
> >

> Oh dear, Gary, do you really want to get him started talking about the
> "joys" of anal sex again?!
>

Jill, you should pay attention. It's Kuthe who is obsessed with anal sex.
He spent several years *grooming* a young girl, whom he did eventually marry,
but then he came to hate her because she rejected his small, benevolent butt
plug.
>
> Jill


--Bryan
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Salad Dressing aem General Cooking 7 06-06-2009 10:09 PM
Fun with salad dressing. Andy[_2_] General Cooking 26 18-01-2008 01:22 AM
Salad dressing Dimitri General Cooking 1 07-07-2005 10:29 PM
Salad dressing Dee Randall Asian Cooking 7 30-11-2004 12:29 PM
Jimmy Durante's Salad Dressing Salad 7Hawks Recipes 0 20-11-2004 11:02 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2023 FoodBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Food and drink"