Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Paleo Recipes

The paleo diet is less of a diet and more of a way of life. It is simply a return to the healthy and life-giving nutritional practices of our early ancestors who thrived on a diet very different from the current diet of today..

With a focus on nutrient dense foods and the elimination of processed and refined foods, the paleo diet allows you to return to vibrant health while increasing your immune system and metabolism, and avoiding the common degenerative diseases that are so rampant in today's society.

With the 1000 Paleo Recipes collection, you will be not only eating highly nutritious whole foods, but you will also be loving every second of your paleo journey as these recipes are 100% delicious.

Visit it here :http://adf.ly/13OYrG
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 20/02/2015 7:00 AM, Stefano W.S wrote:
> The paleo diet is less of a diet and more of a way of life.
>It is simply a return to the healthy and life-giving nutritional
>practices of our early ancestors who thrived on a diet very
>different from the current diet of today.

(tautology)

....and who had a much shorter life expectancy.
Graham
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 20 Feb 2015 06:00:15 -0800 (PST), "Stefano W.S"
> wrote:

>With the 1000 Paleo Recipes collection, you will be not only eating highly nutritious whole foods, but you will also be loving every second of your paleo journey as these recipes are 100% delicious.

Isn't the whole idea of "recipe" kind of anti-paleo? I mean, they
didn't have writing either, as far as we know. Nor sous vide
equipment.

J.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, February 20, 2015 at 9:00:27 AM UTC-5, Stefano W.S wrote:
> The paleo diet is less of a diet and more of a way of life.

http://www.condenaststore.com/-sp/So..._i8545559_.htm

Bill Ranck
Blacksburg, VA
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"JRStern" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 20 Feb 2015 06:00:15 -0800 (PST), "Stefano W.S"
> > wrote:
>
>>With the 1000 Paleo Recipes collection, you will be not only eating highly
>>nutritious whole foods, but you will also be loving every second of your
>>paleo journey as these recipes are 100% delicious.

> Isn't the whole idea of "recipe" kind of anti-paleo? I mean, they
> didn't have writing either, as far as we know. Nor sous vide
> equipment.

Are we supposed to wear crude fur outfits while eating?