Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT Don't Worry

For those who care, I'm off on another adventure. Won't be posting for
several weeks. Please don't worry.
--
From somewhere very deep in the heart of Texas
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2015-02-12 21:45, Janet Wilder wrote:
> For those who care, I'm off on another adventure. Won't be posting for
> several weeks. Please don't worry.

Have a great trip Janet.
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

On Thursday, February 12, 2015 at 6:45:58 PM UTC-8, Janet Wilder wrote:
> For those who care, I'm off on another adventure. Won't be posting for
> several weeks. Please don't worry.
> --
> From somewhere very deep in the heart of Texas

Have a great time and get crazy !!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/12/2015 9:45 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:
> For those who care, I'm off on another adventure. Won't be posting for
> several weeks. Please don't worry.

Buen viage!

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/12/2015 8:45 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:
> For those who care, I'm off on another adventure. Won't be posting for
> several weeks. Please don't worry.

Have a wonderful time and a safe journey, Janet Have fun! It will
be grand to read all about your food and dining experiences and
escapades when you return. Bon Voyage!

Sky, who's still waiting to win that lottery to enjoy a cruise, too <vbg>!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 12 Feb 2015 20:45:58 -0600, Janet Wilder >
wrote:

> For those who care, I'm off on another adventure. Won't be posting for
> several weeks. Please don't worry.

Have a great trip, the cruise line sounds amazing!

--
A kitchen without a cook is just a room
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, February 12, 2015 at 8:45:58 PM UTC-6, Janet Wilder wrote:
> For those who care, I'm off on another adventure. Won't be posting for
> several weeks. Please don't worry.
> --
> From somewhere very deep in the heart of Texas

Have a wonderful time !!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gute Reise.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Kalmia wrote:

> Gute Reise.

Is that German? "Good Riddance?" LOL ;-D

Anyway, enjoy your trip, Janet W. Remember...don't drink the local
water, eat the local food, or breathe the air.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 13 Feb 2015 09:48:31 -0500, Gary > wrote:

> Kalmia wrote:
> >
> > Gute Reise.

> Is that German? "Good Riddance?" LOL ;-D

You should have looked it up before posting, which is why you need to
either upgrade from dial-up or at least use your tabbed browsing (type
"translate Gute Reise" into the omnibox). I did and Google says it
means Have A Nice Trip.

--
A kitchen without a cook is just a room

Worry or laugh dogma_i Tea 1 12-08-2013 01:34 PM
(Video) Don't Worry Be Happy Celebrity Perkoff Club General Cooking 2 20-04-2008 09:23 PM
(Video) Don't Worry Be Happy Celebrity Perkoff Club Barbecue 2 20-04-2008 09:23 PM
Dont Worry About It Cooking William Boyd General Cooking 7 06-10-2005 01:24 AM