Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Life Hacks you need to know now

Lots of common sense advice here
http://www.offthemeathook.com/2014/1...now-right-now/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 21 Nov 2014 06:34:14 -0800, sf wrote:
>
>> Lots of common sense advice here
>> http://www.offthemeathook.com/2014/1...now-right-now/
>>

> If I had a dime for ever web or facebook post that said "I wouldn't
> believe what happened next..." or "That I need to know RIGHT NOW..."

I looked at one last night for storage hacks. The initial pic was that of a
lot of potatoes in a room and yet there was nothing in there about storing
potatoes. What there was, was a lot of stupid stuff that I had been
seeing/hearing since perhaps the 1970's. Like storing plastic bags in an
empty Kleenex box or electrical cords in a paper towel tube.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" > wrote in message

> Lots of common sense advice here
> http://www.offthemeathook.com/2014/1...now-right-now/

Thanks for wasting my time! I got to number 4 and now I am doing something
else.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 21 Nov 2014 15:34:47 -0800, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> > On Fri, 21 Nov 2014 06:34:14 -0800, sf wrote:
> >
> >> Lots of common sense advice here
> >> http://www.offthemeathook.com/2014/1...now-right-now/
> >>

> > If I had a dime for ever web or facebook post that said "I wouldn't
> > believe what happened next..." or "That I need to know RIGHT NOW..."

> I looked at one last night

<snork> He loved it and is mad he didn't post it first. Bwahahahah!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 21 Nov 2014 15:36:16 -0800, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

> "sf" > wrote in message
> >
> > Lots of common sense advice here
> > http://www.offthemeathook.com/2014/1...now-right-now/
> >

> Thanks for wasting my time! I got to number 4 and now I am doing something
> else.

You can't recognize humor. So what else is new?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 21 Nov 2014 15:36:16 -0800, "Julie Bove"
> > wrote:
>

>> "sf" > wrote in message
>> >
>> > Lots of common sense advice here
>> > http://www.offthemeathook.com/2014/1...now-right-now/
>> >

>> Thanks for wasting my time! I got to number 4 and now I am doing
>> something
>> else.

> You can't recognize humor. So what else is new?

Oh I can recognize humor but that wasn't it!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, November 21, 2014 8:34:28 AM UTC-6, sf wrote:

> Lots of common sense advice here
> http://www.offthemeathook.com/2014/1...now-right-now/

Shoot fuzzy, fitted sheets are easy to fold. No kidding.