Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Japanese Green Beans

Do you have to use chopsticks~!? I'd really just like to spork the f00k
outta them. Speaking of which, spork gets autocorrected a lot. Ham sickles
are particularly good when not served with Japanese greens.

Got that r00bis,
Opposite Man

--
-- -- -- -- ?? ? ? ÷ ¤ )MMkay17432( ¤ ÷?? ? ?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 31 Oct 2014 01:50:59 +0000 (UTC), Kip Wingerz, Always With
> wrote:

> Do you have to use chopsticks~!? I'd really just like to spork the f00k
> outta them. Speaking of which, spork gets autocorrected a lot. Ham sickles
> are particularly good when not served with Japanese greens.
>
> Got that r00bis,
> Opposite Man

If you're going to troll, at least try to make some sense - however
little you can possibly manage.