Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT Living Social Costco Deal for New Members

On Sat, 13 Sep 2014 16:18:11 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW
> wrote:

> About 2-1/2 weeks ago I started the new job. Another money saver,
> today my wife's car battery bit the dust, and I called AAA, and they
> tested the battery, then sold me a 6 year battery for cheaper than I
> could have gotten a 5 year battery everywhere else I checked, and they
> put it in right in front of the house. Anyone who is a AAA member
> should buy their batteries that way.

Nice! Wish AAA had that kind of service in the olden daze when I
needed it. Mentioned what you said to hubby and he says he thinks
they've had that service for a while. Right now, we don't need AAA,
but I envision returning when the other road service we have expires.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 13 Sep 2014 16:18:11 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW
> > wrote:
>
>> About 2-1/2 weeks ago I started the new job. Another money saver,
>> today my wife's car battery bit the dust, and I called AAA, and they
>> tested the battery, then sold me a 6 year battery for cheaper than I
>> could have gotten a 5 year battery everywhere else I checked, and they
>> put it in right in front of the house. Anyone who is a AAA member
>> should buy their batteries that way.
>> >

> Nice! Wish AAA had that kind of service in the olden daze when I
> needed it. Mentioned what you said to hubby and he says he thinks
> they've had that service for a while. Right now, we don't need AAA,
> but I envision returning when the other road service we have expires.

Wow! I didn't even think to do that. My battery wasn't totally dead but
the guy at Les Schwab said I was lucky that I could even drive it as it was
so low.

I am keeping AAA because Angela might need it but I won't need it for now
with my Ford. I just call them if it breaks down or gets a flat.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Julie Bove" > wrote:

> "sf" > wrote in message
> > On Sat, 13 Sep 2014 16:18:11 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW
> > > wrote:
> >
> >> About 2-1/2 weeks ago I started the new job. Another money saver,
> >> today my wife's car battery bit the dust, and I called AAA, and they
> >> tested the battery, then sold me a 6 year battery for cheaper than I
> >> could have gotten a 5 year battery everywhere else I checked, and they
> >> put it in right in front of the house. Anyone who is a AAA member
> >> should buy their batteries that way.
> >> >

> > Nice! Wish AAA had that kind of service in the olden daze when I
> > needed it. Mentioned what you said to hubby and he says he thinks
> > they've had that service for a while. Right now, we don't need AAA,
> > but I envision returning when the other road service we have expires.
> >

> Wow! I didn't even think to do that. My battery wasn't totally dead but
> the guy at Les Schwab said I was lucky that I could even drive it as it was
> so low.
>
> I am keeping AAA because Angela might need it but I won't need it for now
> with my Ford. I just call them if it breaks down or gets a flat.

oh come on, you know that when Angela needs it she will call you and you
will rush to where she is immediately to make sure she doesn't have to
do anything for herself