Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default simple salmon salad

Lunch today is leftover salmon (flaked), chopped scallions and
arugula, dressed with Trader Joe's Sesame Soy Ginger Vinaigrette.
Yum!

--

Never trust a dog to watch your food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 04 Aug 2014 12:52:43 -0700, sf > wrote:

>Lunch today is leftover salmon (flaked), chopped scallions and
>arugula, dressed with Trader Joe's Sesame Soy Ginger Vinaigrette.
>Yum!

Love your new sig line. Only a fool would put their hotdog full of
catsup down on a rock while they did something else. We have fools
for friends
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 04 Aug 2014 16:48:54 -0600, Janet Bostwick <nospam@c