Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Banana harvesting

Someone sent me this link today. It is an interesting video about the
way bananas are harvested, processed and shipped.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, July 1, 2014 2:43:04 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:

> Someone sent me this link today. It is an interesting video about the
> way bananas are harvested, processed and shipped.

You didn't include the link.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
> On Tuesday, July 1, 2014 2:43:04 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
>>
>> Someone sent me this link today. It is an interesting video about the
>> way bananas are harvested, processed and shipped.
>>

> You didn't include the link.

it is a secret banana link. Shhh!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Pico Rico" > wrote in message

> > wrote in message
>> On Tuesday, July 1, 2014 2:43:04 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
>>>
>>> Someone sent me this link today. It is an interesting video about
>>> the
>>> way bananas are harvested, processed and shipped.
>>>

>> You didn't include the link.
>>

> it is a secret banana link. Shhh!

I thought it was one of the best links Dave has ever posted. It was
very interesting.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote in message

On Tuesday, July 1, 2014 2:43:04 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:

> Someone sent me this link today. It is an interesting video about the
> way bananas are harvested, processed and shipped.

You didn't include the link.

~~~~~~~
I think this is probably the link he forgot to provide--harvesting bananas
in Costa Rica:

www.youtube.com/embed/_l7sak6Vlq8?rel=0

MaryL

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, July 1, 2014 3:12:18 PM UTC-6, MaryL wrote:
> wrote in message

> On Tuesday, July 1, 2014 2:43:04 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
>

> > Someone sent me this link today. It is an interesting video about the

> > way bananas are harvested, processed and shipped.

> You didn't include the link.
>

> ~~~~~~~
>
> I think this is probably the link he forgot to provide--harvesting bananas
>
> in Costa Rica:
>

> www.youtube.com/embed/_l7sak6Vlq8?rel=0
>

> MaryL

I wonder what the wage rate is in Costa Rica in Americano dollars. I'll bet that it isn't excessive.

Harvesting fresh bay leaves Dr. Edward Warren General Cooking 21 25-05-2006 06:34 PM
harvesting comfort food aem General Cooking 0 07-11-2005 03:39 AM
Harvesting Figs Loki Preserving 7 31-07-2005 02:19 AM
Harvesting elderberries Richard Kruse Winemaking 9 25-08-2004 07:39 AM