Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Breakfast and lunch were pretty darned good.

This morning breakfast was chorizo scrambled eggs with pinto beans,
sliced tomatoes and corn tortillas, and a little queso enchilado
grated on top. Yummie

Late afternoon snack was a prosciutto, chopped egg, cucumber, tomato,
green beans and red onion salad. The dressing was a light vinaigrette.
I think I've been eating pretty good today. ;-)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/koko18...7645332119426/

koko
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"koko" > wrote in message

> This morning breakfast was chorizo scrambled eggs with pinto beans,
> sliced tomatoes and corn tortillas, and a little queso enchilado
> grated on top. Yummie
>
> Late afternoon snack was a prosciutto, chopped egg, cucumber, tomato,
> green beans and red onion salad. The dressing was a light vinaigrette.
> I think I've been eating pretty good today. ;-)
>
> https://www.flickr.com/photos/koko18...7645332119426/
>
> koko

It was catch as catch can here today because of dress rehearsal. Usual
toast for breakfast. A few pretzels in the afternoon. Taco Bell bean
burrito with no cheese for dinner. Just finished it. Was super hungry!
Will cook tomorrow. Most likely a tuna casserole for husband and daughter.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"koko" > wrote in message

> This morning breakfast was chorizo scrambled eggs with pinto beans,
> sliced tomatoes and corn tortillas, and a little queso enchilado
> grated on top. Yummie
>
> Late afternoon snack was a prosciutto, chopped egg, cucumber, tomato,
> green beans and red onion salad. The dressing was a light vinaigrette.
> I think I've been eating pretty good today. ;-)
>
> https://www.flickr.com/photos/koko18...7645332119426/
>
> koko

I think you eat pretty good everyday. :-)

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/26/2014 7:23 PM, koko wrote:

> This morning breakfast was chorizo scrambled eggs with pinto beans,
> sliced tomatoes and corn tortillas, and a little queso enchilado
> grated on top. Yummie
>
> Late afternoon snack was a prosciutto, chopped egg, cucumber, tomato,
> green beans and red onion salad. The dressing was a light vinaigrette.
> I think I've been eating pretty good today. ;-)
>
> https://www.flickr.com/photos/koko18...7645332119426/
>
> koko

Sounds really good! Nice pic.

--
ღ.¸¸.œ«*¨`*œ¶
Cheryl
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 26 Jun 2014 19:38:14 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"koko" > wrote in message
.. .

>> This morning breakfast was chorizo scrambled eggs with pinto beans,
>> sliced tomatoes and corn tortillas, and a little queso enchilado
>> grated on top. Yummie
>>
>> Late afternoon snack was a prosciutto, chopped egg, cucumber, tomato,
>> green beans and red onion salad. The dressing was a light vinaigrette.
>> I think I've been eating pretty good today. ;-)
>>
>> https://www.flickr.com/photos/koko18...7645332119426/
>>
>> koko

>I think you eat pretty good everyday. :-)
>
>Cheri

Thanks you Cheri, I try, but don't always hit the mark. ;-)

koko

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 26 Jun 2014 23:14:59 -0400, Cheryl >
wrote:

>On 6/26/2014 7:23 PM, koko wrote:
>>
>> This morning breakfast was chorizo scrambled eggs with pinto beans,
>> sliced tomatoes and corn tortillas, and a little queso enchilado
>> grated on top. Yummie
>>
>> Late afternoon snack was a prosciutto, chopped egg, cucumber, tomato,
>> green beans and red onion salad. The dressing was a light vinaigrette.
>> I think I've been eating pretty good today. ;-)
>>
>> https://www.flickr.com/photos/koko18...7645332119426/
>>
>> koko
>>

>Sounds really good! Nice pic.

Thank you.

koko
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheri" > wrote in message

> "koko" > wrote in message
>>
>> This morning breakfast was chorizo scrambled eggs with pinto beans,
>> sliced tomatoes and corn tortillas, and a little queso enchilado
>> grated on top. Yummie
>>
>> Late afternoon snack was a prosciutto, chopped egg, cucumber, tomato,
>> green beans and red onion salad. The dressing was a light vinaigrette.
>> I think I've been eating pretty good today. ;-)
>>
>> https://www.flickr.com/photos/koko18...7645332119426/
>>
>> koko

> I think you eat pretty good everyday. :-)

My thought too)))
--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 26 Jun 2014 16:23:08 -0700, koko > wrote:

>This morning breakfast was chorizo scrambled eggs with pinto beans,
>sliced tomatoes and corn tortillas, and a little queso enchilado
>grated on top. Yummie
>
>Late afternoon snack was a prosciutto, chopped egg, cucumber, tomato,
>green beans and red onion salad. The dressing was a light vinaigrette.
>I think I've been eating pretty good today. ;-)
>
>https://www.flickr.com/photos/koko18...7645332119426/

These look good.

Pretty good hash Gary General Cooking 36 21-10-2015 02:56 AM
Darned good salad koko General Cooking 8 02-09-2014 09:47 PM
A darned good tequila under $13/750ml Bryan[_6_] General Cooking 7 30-04-2012 04:38 PM
A pretty good lemonade A Moose in Love General Cooking 19 13-09-2011 06:26 AM