Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Calling Sqwertz

My e-mail message had this signatu 'This email is free from viruses and
malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active' and you said "How
annoying" and I totally agree. Now I have found how to disable that aspect
and I am sure that you will be as pleased as I am.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/13/2013 12:58 PM, Emrys Davies wrote:
> My e-mail message had this signatu 'This email is free from viruses
> and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active' and you said
> "How annoying" and I totally agree. Now I have found how to disable
> that aspect and I am sure that you will be as pleased as I am.

Please, don't suck up to the dwarf, his ego is out of control as it is...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/14/2013 3:11 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> That's great!
>
> Nothing should keep you, or anyone, from posting.

Says the attention whore who photos every lunch and posts it...

Sqwertz Brooklyn1 General Cooking 0 23-08-2014 12:29 AM
Just for you, Sqwertz Mark Thorson General Cooking 19 05-05-2012 03:47 PM
Sqwertz sarah gray General Cooking 26 25-08-2008 05:49 PM
How Is Sqwertz? Lou Decruss[_2_] General Cooking 181 25-02-2008 09:15 AM