Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Bottom Dollar Foods

Anybody familiar with this supermarket chain?
They are about to open in my neighborhood..

thanks
sharkman

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sharkman wrote:

> Anybody familiar with this supermarket chain?
>
> They are about to open in my neighborhood..

Are they ***-owned...???

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, October 27, 2013 8:45:03 AM UTC-5, sharkman wrote:

> Anybody familiar with this supermarket chain?
>
> They are about to open in my neighborhood..
>

> thanks
>
> sharkman

I have an e-mail in New Jersey who shops at this store. I don't know if she does all her shopping there but she's mentioned it a few times in e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sharkman" > wrote:
> Anybody familiar with this supermarket chain?
> They are about to open in my neighborhood..
>
> thanks
> sharkman
>
> --

I shop there sometimes. The drive is farther than my usual. Like Food Lion
or owned by same company.

I like the produce section in refrigerated room. Unlike Aldi, have more
complete product selection. Look for some discount coupons when first
opening. I was buying raw peanuts there. Good, but not an end all store.
Bring your bags. No credit cards.

Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sharkman" wrote in message ...

Anybody familiar with this supermarket chain?
They are about to open in my neighborhood..

thanks
sharkman

--

It's OK. Smaller selection than most stores. There is almost no health and
beauty items. I also liked the refrigerated produce section, as someone else

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/28/2013 1:23 PM, sf wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Oct 2013 07:54:58 -0400, Nancy Young

>>> That's sure what the name makes it sound like. <G>

>> It made me think of foraged food, like dumpster diving, but
>> the website looks decent.
>>

> Nobody thinks about the musical Annie???
>
> "The sun'll come out tomorrow / Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow
> there'll be sun"

I hope to NEVER think of the musical Annie, truth be told.

nancy