Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Looking for pasta recipe from Healthy Meals in Minutes recipe cards

Hello everyone and thank you for reading my post. I'm looking for a pasta recipe from the old (early 1990's) Healthy Meals in Minutes recipe cards. I remember sauteing garlic in olive oil, dicing carrots and tomatoes, using dried herbs and a can of black beans drained and rinsed. It was started on the stove top then covered and finished in the oven. Served over spaghetti, the dish was knock-my-socks-off delicious! I would be most grateful if anyone with this collection would post the recipe for me.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/8/2013 1:22 AM, Joe wrote:
> Hello everyone and thank you for reading my post. I'm looking for a pasta recipe from the old (early 1990's) Healthy Meals in Minutes recipe cards. I remember sauteing garlic in olive oil, dicing carrots and tomatoes, using dried herbs and a can of black beans drained and rinsed. It was started on the stove top then covered and finished in the oven. Served over spaghetti, the dish was knock-my-socks-off delicious! I would be most grateful if anyone with this collection would post the recipe for me.

Can't help you, but it sounds like you could wing it and come pretty
close.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

http://www.ebay.com/itm/415-Healthy-...em485a32 f1c4
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, October 8, 2013 12:32:13 PM UTC-6, jmcquown wrote:
> Can't help you, but it sounds like you could wing it and come pretty
> close.
> Jill

Oh I've tried, but it's missing something. An ingredient or two or three, herb combination, something. It was so long ago.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, October 8, 2013 4:13:10 PM UTC-6, ImStillMags wrote:
> http://www.ebay.com/itm/415-Healthy-...em485a32 f1c4

Saw that but was hoping I didn't have to spend $30+ for one recipe. HHM recipes were pretty darn good so it might be worth it. I'll keep that in mind as a last resort.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Oct 2013 21:29:36 -0700 (PDT), Joe >
wrote:

> On Tuesday, October 8, 2013 4:13:10 PM UTC-6, ImStillMags wrote:
> > http://www.ebay.com/itm/415-Healthy-...em485a32 f1c4

> Saw that but was hoping I didn't have to spend $30+ for one recipe. HHM recipes were pretty darn good so it might be worth it. I'll keep that in mind as a last resort.

An internet recipe site run by the people who publish fund raising
cookbooks for churches and other groups was mentioned somewhere a week
or so ago. I wasn't interested, so I didn't save it - but I see there
are a lot of sites like that on the internet - the one I just looked
at had a recipe section, so all of them probably do.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
isw isw is offline

In article >,
Joe > wrote:

> On Tuesday, October 8, 2013 12:32:13 PM UTC-6, jmcquown wrote:
> > Can't help you, but it sounds like you could wing it and come pretty
> > close.
> > Jill

> Oh I've tried, but it's missing something. An ingredient or two or three,
> herb combination, something. It was so long ago.

In general, the further in the past your last taste of it was, the
better it was ...

Isaac