Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Every day when Andy does a breakfast post, I'm a little sad

On Sunday, May 8, 2011 5:29:42 PM UTC-5, Vegan Earthworm Holocaust wrote:
> On May 8, 1:24*pm, Sqwertz > wrote:
> > On Sun, 08 May 2011 10:21:13 -0500, Andy wrote:
> > > You all knew Niki was a neo-nazi, right???

> > > We spoke over the phone often.

> > > She actually sent me a URL she created for them.

> > > We were good friends until she sent me her Nazi URL.

> > > Andy

> > Andy stoops to new, obnoxious lows. *Talking shit about somebody who
> > just died and who he didn't even know. *Lets move this over to RFC so
> > people can see the real Andy Burns in Media, PA. *And maybe stop by
> > and pay him a visit.
> >
> > This reflects on everybody who treats Andy with dignity and gives him
> > the time of day. *You are all scumbags, just like Andy.
> >
> > --
> > This post and any attachments are Copyrighted (C) 2011 by Steve Wertz.

> Steve, you know I detest Andy as much as anyone here, but I'm not
> prepared to call everyone who replies to his posts w/o pointing out
> what an ass he is a scumbag. He KFd me ages ago, and ever since I
> haven't held back from insulting him, and it irritates me that people
> still treat him with respect too, but if Burns really is his last
> name, you scored a big one. He won't even post a profile pic with his
> face to the mugshot page.

Apparently, Steve had found that Andy's name was Burns more than two years ago, and hey, I got my wish.
I am glad that Andy is dead. Good riddance.

> --Bryan

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Every day when Andy does a breakfast post, I'm a little sad because I realize that he isn't dead yet (was: You all knew Niki was a neo-nazi, right???)

On Tue, 2 Jul 2013 09:22:41 -0700 (PDT), Vegan Earthworm Holocaust
> wrote:

>On Sunday, May 8, 2011 5:29:42 PM UTC-5, Vegan Earthworm Holocaust wrote:

>Apparently, Steve had found that Andy's name was Burns more than two years ago, and hey, I got my wish.
>I am glad that Andy is dead. Good riddance.

>--Bryan

Hey Bryan! YOU'RE gonna be dead someday too! Grok on THAT for a while!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, July 2, 2013 3:52:17 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Jul 2013 09:22:41 -0700 (PDT), Vegan Earthworm Holocaust
>
> > wrote:
>

> >On Sunday, May 8, 2011 5:29:42 PM UTC-5, Vegan Earthworm Holocaust wrote:

> >Apparently, Steve had found that Andy's name was Burns more than two years ago, and hey, I got my wish.

> >I am glad that Andy is dead. Good riddance.

> ..
>

> >--Bryan

> Hey Bryan! YOU'RE gonna be dead someday too! Grok on THAT for a while!

And do you think I want my enemies to think better of me afterward? I
didn't like Blake Murphy much better than I do you these days, but when
Andy started that No-Legs bullshit, that crossed a line. Taunting a
person repeatedly about such a devastating disability as being a double
amputee inspires hatred.

And John, dude, I do realize that when we're both dead, it won't matter
a hill of beans how much pussy I got to eat, and how little you have,
because we won't exist anymore. I don't believe in an afterlife, and
I'm pretty certain you don't either. You seem to have wanted to get
even with me about some perceived something or another when you started
picking fights with me here, but we can be be assured that you will get
even eventually, because we'll both be exactly even.

I do care about the future of my loved ones--and humanity in general--after
I'm gone, but any personal hatreds toward me will be meaningless. I only
care about my legacy in a very abstract way, and only a few items that I
feel could have an impact on advancing my ideology; The Bonobos, and the
book(s). Pretend Again was not just about a more palatable pop song. It's
about mortality. I've grokked plenty on that.

> John Kuthe...

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 02 Jul 2013 15:52:17 -0500, John Kuthe >
wrote:

>On Tue, 2 Jul 2013 09:22:41 -0700 (PDT), Vegan Earthworm Holocaust
> wrote:
>
>>On Sunday, May 8, 2011 5:29:42 PM UTC-5, Vegan Earthworm Holocaust wrote:

>>Apparently, Steve had found that Andy's name was Burns more than two years ago, and hey, I got my wish.
>>I am glad that Andy is dead. Good riddance.

>..
>>
>>--Bryan

>Hey Bryan! YOU'RE gonna be dead someday too! Grok on THAT for a while!

Bwrrryan the worthless faggot penis puffer was born dead, brain dead.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 2 Jul 2013 14:58:12 -0700 (PDT), Vegan Earthworm Holocaust
>I do care about the future of my loved ones--and humanity in general--after
>I'm gone, but any personal hatreds toward me will be meaningless. I only
>care about my legacy in a very abstract way, and only a few items that I
>feel could have an impact on advancing my ideology; The Bonobos, and the
>book(s). Pretend Again was not just about a more palatable pop song. It's
>about mortality. I've grokked plenty on that.
>
>--Bryan

Of that I'm sure. You arer truly a legend in your own mind. No one
else's, but that's OK with you I'm sure, being as self absorbed as you
are.

And I don't hate you, I pity you.

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 02 Jul 2013 20:26:47 -0400, Brooklyn1
> wrote:

>On Tue, 02 Jul 2013 15:52:17 -0500, John Kuthe >
>wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 2 Jul 2013 09:22:41 -0700 (PDT), Vegan Earthworm Holocaust
> wrote:
>>
>>>On Sunday, May 8, 2011 5:29:42 PM UTC-5, Vegan Earthworm Holocaust wrote:

>>>Apparently, Steve had found that Andy's name was Burns more than two years ago, and hey, I got my wish.
>>>I am glad that Andy is dead. Good riddance.

>>..
>>>
>>>--Bryan

>>Hey Bryan! YOU'RE gonna be dead someday too! Grok on THAT for a while!

>Bwrrryan the worthless faggot penis puffer was born dead, brain dead.

Might as well be, he's not growing and maturing at all. He's still a
rambling adolescent, self absorbed and self serving, thinking he is
the be-all and end-all of everything.

John Kuthe...