Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Teacher Appreciation Lunch

Our wonderful PTO and parent volunteers graciously and generously hosted
a teacher appreciation lunch. They laid out a delicious spread of tea
sandwiches, salads, soups, and desserts.

As a mother of two second graders, I donated fruit salad.

I ate:
pimento cheese sandwich

cucumber sandwich

pineapple cream cheese sandwich

corn chowder

couscous salad, full of olives and herbs, so tasty

broccoli salad

pretzel salad

banana pudding

chocolate covered strawberry

I am way too full to eat dinner tonight!

Tara
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 08 May 2013 17:03:16 -0500, Tara >
wrote:

> Our wonderful PTO and parent volunteers graciously and generously hosted
> a teacher appreciation lunch. They laid out a delicious spread of tea
> sandwiches, salads, soups, and desserts.
>
> As a mother of two second graders, I donated fruit salad.

<snipped>

Happy Teacher's Week!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 08 May 2013 20:39:47 -0700, sf wrote:

> Happy Teacher's Week!

Thank you!

There was so much food that we had leftovers for lunch today -- cucumber
sandwich, chicken salad sandwich, potato soup, potato salad, pasta salad,
couscous salad, broccoli salad, pretzel salad, and Watergate salad.

Tara