Posted to rec.sport.football.college,rec.food.cooking

Default Fattiest food by state

On Apr 10, 4:45*pm, "The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior"
> wrote:
> Whoopth - just what we need for a road trip - I've had several of
> these actually
>
> http://deslide.clusterfake.net/?o=ht...ww.health.com/....

I thought our new friends in the food group would like this, so I am
crossposting.

Mr. Cho
Posted to rec.sport.football.college,rec.food.cooking

On Apr 10, 3:54*pm, "Mr. N.A.Cho" > wrote:
> On Apr 10, 4:45*pm, "The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior"
>
> > wrote:
> > Whoopth - just what we need for a road trip - I've had several of
> > these actually

> >http://deslide.clusterfake.net/?o=ht...ww.health.com/...

> I thought our new friends in the food group would like this, so I am
> crossposting.

It amused me to see chains represented in some of those states -
people in Misery, Tennessee and Minnesota should be ashamed of
themselves. I'll give Cali a pass tho - Double doubles rock