Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default My uncle and the Eisenhower death camps

He was put into a camp along with 10's of thousands of others. He was
a small wirey fellow who didn't die easily. He was in an encampment
along with thousands of others. No latrine. When the filth finally
built a latrine, many DEF's (formally POW's designated as Disarmed
Enemy Forces in order to distinguish them from being legitament
prisoners) went to take a shit and fell back into the feces to die.
That was the shit that the Americans pulled. When the POW's (DEF's)
were handed over to the French, the Red Cross Supplies were burned by
the Americans. What ****ing shit.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 06/04/2013 1:53 PM, A Moose in Love wrote:
> He was put into a camp along with 10's of thousands of others. He was
> a small wirey fellow who didn't die easily. He was in an encampment
> along with thousands of others. No latrine. When the filth finally
> built a latrine, many DEF's (formally POW's designated as Disarmed
> Enemy Forces in order to distinguish them from being legitament
> prisoners) went to take a shit and fell back into the feces to die.
> That was the shit that the Americans pulled. When the POW's (DEF's)
> were handed over to the French, the Red Cross Supplies were burned by
> the Americans. What ****ing shit.

We had a high school teacher who was a bit of a dullard, not surprising
because he was German. Every year he told at least one of his classes
what had happened to his father. He had been on the eastern front and
sent to a prison camp. They used to send food parcels to him and would
occasionally get a letter from him. One day they got a letter from his
uncle in East Germany who " ... and we learned that Poppa had died".

I was sitting in the back corner. A friend of mine was sitting at the
far front corner. He looked at me and grinned. I started to laugh, and
the whole class broke up.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article
A Moose in Love > wrote:

> He was put into a camp along with 10's of thousands of others. He was
> a small wirey fellow who didn't die easily. He was in an encampment
> along with thousands of others. No latrine. When the filth finally
> built a latrine, many DEF's (formally POW's designated as Disarmed
> Enemy Forces in order to distinguish them from being legitament
> prisoners) went to take a shit and fell back into the feces to die.
> That was the shit that the Americans pulled. When the POW's (DEF's)
> were handed over to the French, the Red Cross Supplies were burned by
> the Americans. What ****ing shit.

yes, so many died, yet no bodies have ever been found. it's almost as if
some revisionist wanted to sell a book or two
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.revisionism

In article
A Moose in Love > wrote:

> He was put into a camp along with 10's of thousands of others. He was
> a small wirey fellow who didn't die easily. He was in an encampment
> along with thousands of others. No latrine. When the filth finally
> built a latrine, many DEF's (formally POW's designated as Disarmed
> Enemy Forces in order to distinguish them from being legitament
> prisoners) went to take a shit and fell back into the feces to die.
> That was the shit that the Americans pulled. When the POW's (DEF's)
> were handed over to the French, the Red Cross Supplies were burned by
> the Americans. What ****ing shit.

but first he was put in an Soviet Gulag for eight years by which time
all POW camps in the west had been long disbanded.

"He was a machine gunner on the Soviet front. He was captured and did
8 years in the Soviet Gulag shit holes that Stalin invented; not only
for the POW's, but for his own people as well.
And I **** on youse who think my Pappy was a war criminal. He just
shot em' full of holes, and filled them full of lead which is what he
was supposed to do.
My aunt, she could tell you stories about what the filth did to
Hanover. They threw down White Phosphorus, and incinerated babies,
women, old men. The deaths were horrible. Many of those who had WP
rained on them jumped into the lake in the middle of Hanover. When
they went under, the WP was extinguished. When they resurfaced, the
shit started to burn again. **** you filth that rejoices in this
garbage bombardment. I **** on you, and the likes of David Smith."

It isn't often that Moose prints his lies in such an easy to destroy
format
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 6, 2:20*pm, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" <atlas-
> wrote:
> In article
> >,
> *A Moose in Love > wrote:
>
> > He was put into a camp along with 10's of thousands of others. *He was
> > a small wirey fellow who didn't die easily. *He was in an encampment
> > along with thousands of others. *No latrine. *When the filth finally
> > built a latrine, many DEF's (formally POW's designated as Disarmed
> > Enemy Forces in order to distinguish them from being legitament
> > prisoners) went to take a shit and fell back into the feces to die.
> > That was the shit that the Americans pulled. *When the POW's (DEF's)
> > were handed over to the French, the Red Cross Supplies were burned by
> > the Americans. *What ****ing shit.

> yes, so many died, yet no bodies have ever been found. it's almost as if
> some revisionist wanted to sell a book or two

the only book that was discredited asshole was 'other lossesl'.
Discredited by The Holy Plagerist Stephen Ambrose; who originally
praised the book. You don't want to believe the truth, then FOAD you
propaganda full of filth asshole.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.revisionism

On Apr 6, 2:26*pm, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" <atlas-
> wrote:
> In article
> >,
> *A Moose in Love > wrote:
>
> > He was put into a camp along with 10's of thousands of others. *He was
> > a small wirey fellow who didn't die easily. *He was in an encampment
> > along with thousands of others. *No latrine. *When the filth finally
> > built a latrine, many DEF's (formally POW's designated as Disarmed
> > Enemy Forces in order to distinguish them from being legitament
> > prisoners) went to take a shit and fell back into the feces to die.
> > That was the shit that the Americans pulled. *When the POW's (DEF's)
> > were handed over to the French, the Red Cross Supplies were burned by
> > the Americans. *What ****ing shit.

> but first he was put in an Soviet Gulag for eight years by which time
> all POW camps in the west had been long disbanded.

Where did you get this info you POS?

> "He was a machine gunner on the Soviet front. *He was captured and did
> 8 years in the Soviet Gulag shit holes that Stalin invented; not only
> for the POW's, but for his own people as well.
> And I **** on youse who think my Pappy was a war criminal. *He just
> shot em' full of holes, and filled them full of lead which is what he
> was supposed to do.
> My aunt, she could tell you stories about what the filth did to
> Hanover. *They threw down White Phosphorus, and incinerated babies,
> women, old men. *The deaths were horrible. *Many of those who had WP
> rained on them jumped into the lake in the middle of Hanover. *When
> they went under, the WP was extinguished. *When they resurfaced, the
> shit started to burn again. ***** you filth that rejoices in this
> garbage bombardment. *I **** on you, and the likes of David Smith."

> It isn't often that Moose prints his lies in such an easy to destroy
> format

No lies. Just letting you know what filth the allies were. No easy
to destroy format. Just letting you know what filth you believe in.
My aunt was in Hanover when the filthy shit threw white phosphourus at
her. **** you and your lying shite.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 6, 3:00*pm, Dave Smith > wrote:
> On 06/04/2013 1:53 PM, A Moose in Love wrote:
>
> > He was put into a camp along with 10's of thousands of others. *He was
> > a small wirey fellow who didn't die easily. *He was in an encampment
> > along with thousands of others. *No latrine. *When the filth finally
> > built a latrine, many DEF's (formally POW's designated as Disarmed
> > Enemy Forces in order to distinguish them from being legitament
> > prisoners) went to take a shit and fell back into the feces to die.
> > That was the shit that the Americans pulled. *When the POW's (DEF's)
> > were handed over to the French, the Red Cross Supplies were burned by
> > the Americans. *What ****ing shit.

> We had a high school teacher who was a bit of a dullard, not surprising
> because he was German. Every year he told at least one of his classes
> what had happened to his father. He had been on the eastern front and
> sent to a prison camp. *They used to send food parcels to him and would
> occasionally get a letter from him. *One day they got a letter from his
> uncle in East Germany who " ... *and we learned that Poppa had died".
>
> I was sitting in the back corner. A friend of mine was sitting at the
> far front corner. He looked at me and grinned. I started to laugh, and
> the whole class broke up.

Har dee har har you tax payer living asswipe.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Mithter Moothie whined:

> > I was sitting in the back corner. A friend of mine was sitting at the
> > far front corner. He looked at me and grinned. I started to laugh, and
> > the whole class broke up.

> Har dee har har you tax payer living asswipe.

So, according to you, the world would be much better off under the
thousand-year Reich, is that what yer saying? Your Nazi buds woulda got rid of
all the undesirables for once and for all, right? Then the purity of the
Superior Aryan Race would ensure a productive and orderly future for all
mankind, izzat it?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 6, 4:10*pm, George M. Middius > wrote:
> Mithter Moothie whined:
>
> > > I was sitting in the back corner. A friend of mine was sitting at the
> > > far front corner. He looked at me and grinned. I started to laugh, and
> > > the whole class broke up.

> > Har dee har har you tax payer living asswipe.

> So, according to you, the world would be much better off under the
> thousand-year Reich, is that what yer saying? Your Nazi buds woulda got rid of
> all the undesirables for once and for all, right? Then the purity of the
> Superior Aryan Race would ensure a productive and orderly future for all
> mankind, izzat it?

I didn't say that you POS. And I don't apologize for Hitler's
crimes. But I sure as **** don't agree with allied crimes you garbage
filth.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.revisionism

On Apr 6, 4:15*pm, The Peeler >
wrote:
> On Sat, 6 Apr 2013 12:59:09 -0700 (PDT), A Moose in Love with Nazi Scum
> wrote:

> >> It isn't often that Moose prints his lies in such an easy to destroy
> >> format

> > No lies. *Just letting you know what filth the allies were. *No easy
> > to destroy format. *Just letting you know what filth you believe in.
> > My aunt was in Hanover when the filthy shit threw white phosphourus at
> > her. ***** you and your lying shite.

> You (like billions of people) wouldn't be able to enjoy the liberties and
> the luxuries that you now enjoy, had the Allies not beaten the shit out of
> the Nazi scum whose cocks you like to suck so much, you rotten "German"
> wannabe from Canada!
>
> --
> Moose in Love with Nazi Scum about his eying of his schoolmates' dicks:
> "I was one of the few guys in gym class to have skin intact.
> Even in the '80's when I went to the gym, most guys were cut."
> MID: >

**** your liberties you piece of shit.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 06/04/2013 3:59 PM, A Moose in Love wrote:
> On Apr 6, 2:26 pm, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" <atlas-
>

>> but first he was put in an Soviet Gulag for eight years by which time
>> all POW camps in the west had been long disbanded.

> Where did you get this info you POS?
>

>> "He

> No lies. Just letting you know what filth the allies were. No easy
> to destroy format. Just letting you know what filth you believe in.
> My aunt was in Hanover when the filthy shit threw white phosphourus at
> her. **** you and your lying shite.

Too bad eh. Even if it was true, the Germans had plenty of time to
surrender. They could have done that after they failed to destroy the
RAF on the ground to pave the way for an invasion of the UK. They could
have done it when their army got cornered in Russia. They could have
done it when the Allies landed in Normandy and shortly at the time of
the Falais pocket when more than half of them were killed or captured.
They could have done it as the opposing forces reached Germany. But
know..... goddamned Kraut arrogance... they fought to the bitter end.
Hell.... Germans were trying to head west to surrender to the western
Allies. They wanted to get the hell out of the way of the Russians
because they knew that the Russians were going to exact some revenge for
the multitude of atrocities the Germans had inflicted in the east.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 6, 12:00*pm, Dave Smith > wrote:
> On 06/04/2013 1:53 PM, A Moose in Love wrote:
>
> > He was put into a camp along with 10's of thousands of others. *He was
> > a small wirey fellow who didn't die easily. *He was in an encampment
> > along with thousands of others. *No latrine. *When the filth finally
> > built a latrine, many DEF's (formally POW's designated as Disarmed
> > Enemy Forces in order to distinguish them from being legitament
> > prisoners) went to take a shit and fell back into the feces to die.
> > That was the shit that the Americans pulled. *When the POW's (DEF's)
> > were handed over to the French, the Red Cross Supplies were burned by
> > the Americans. *What ****ing shit.

> We had a high school teacher who was a bit of a dullard, not surprising
> because he was German. Every year he told at least one of his classes
> what had happened to his father. He had been on the eastern front and
> sent to a prison camp. *They used to send food parcels to him and would
> occasionally get a letter from him. *One day they got a letter from his
> uncle in East Germany who " ... *and we learned that Poppa had died".
>
> I was sitting in the back corner. A friend of mine was sitting at the
> far front corner. He looked at me and grinned. I started to laugh, and
> the whole class broke up.

?

Should the Irish blame you for the Brits' policy of forced starvation
in the 19th Century?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 06/04/2013 4:55 PM, spamtrap1888 wrote:

>> I was sitting in the back corner. A friend of mine was sitting at the
>> far front corner. He looked at me and grinned. I started to laugh, and
>> the whole class broke up.

> ?
>
> Should the Irish blame you for the Brits' policy of forced starvation
> in the 19th Century?

Only the Irish side of my family.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.revisionism

'' I forgot about The Revd, Walter Hampton, Carolina Reb and
others.''

It's very easy, they're a bunch of nobodies!

'' This isn't about ass kissing. ''

That's what you Germans are all about!

'' It's about recognizing people that take the view opposite that
which is politically correct.''

Isn't that what Hitler & the Nazis said about the Jews ....

& then killed 6,000,000 of them!

& how many Jews did your Wafffen SS father kill, arsehole?

& how much property did you Swabian arseholes steal from the Jews
after they were deported & killed, eh?

Any answer, you Swabian arsehole?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 6, 2:05*pm, Dave Smith > wrote:
> On 06/04/2013 4:55 PM, spamtrap1888 wrote:
>
> >> I was sitting in the back corner. A friend of mine was sitting at the
> >> far front corner. He looked at me and grinned. I started to laugh, and
> >> the whole class broke up.

> > ?

> > Should the Irish blame you for the Brits' policy of forced starvation
> > in the 19th Century?

> Only the Irish side of my family.

So your name is really McGowan?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 6, 4:38*pm, Sqwertz > wrote:
> On Sat, 6 Apr 2013 14:10:10 -0700 (PDT), spamtrap1888 wrote:
> > So your name is really McGowan?

> You lasted a whole 2 days out of my killfile.

Don't know how to take this. Should I be ashamed or wear it as a badge
of honor?

I thought laughing at a teacher's grieving his father's death was a
bit much. And few people know the Soviets kept POWs in camps long
after the war ended, to perform hard labor, even capturing enemy
soldiers after the war was over. The literature on that is very slim,
and mostly in German. Now that the Russians have closed the archive, I
don't expect much more information to come out.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"George M. Middius" > wrote in message
> Mithter Moothie whined:
>
>> > I was sitting in the back corner. A friend of mine was sitting at the
>> > far front corner. He looked at me and grinned. I started to laugh, and
>> > the whole class broke up.

>> Har dee har har you tax payer living asswipe.

> So, according to you, the world would be much better off under the
> thousand-year Reich, is that what yer saying? Your Nazi buds woulda got
> rid of
> all the undesirables for once and for all, right? Then the purity of the
> Superior Aryan Race would ensure a productive and orderly future for all
> mankind, izzat it?

Are we discussing Nazis or republicans?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 6, 2:20*pm, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" <atlas-
> wrote:
> In article
> >,
> *A Moose in Love > wrote:
>
> > He was put into a camp along with 10's of thousands of others. *He was
> > a small wirey fellow who didn't die easily. *He was in an encampment
> > along with thousands of others. *No latrine. *When the filth finally
> > built a latrine, many DEF's (formally POW's designated as Disarmed
> > Enemy Forces in order to distinguish them from being legitament
> > prisoners) went to take a shit and fell back into the feces to die.
> > That was the shit that the Americans pulled. *When the POW's (DEF's)
> > were handed over to the French, the Red Cross Supplies were burned by
> > the Americans. *What ****ing shit.

> yes, so many died, yet no bodies have ever been found. it's almost as if
> some revisionist wanted to sell a book or two

Who has looked for bodies? The fellow that wrote 'Other Losses' was
deemed to be a liar. Yet the fellow (SA) who accused him was a well
known plagiarist AND he initially praised the book. You don't
understand the system. Look at the false invasion of Iraq. Or are
you afraid of the truth? Look at what the filth did in abu ghraib. I
don't even blame the troops that did it. They did it with the
knowledge of their superiors.
And here's some more truth ****face: My Dad was out on patrol one
day. A soldier broke ranks, and ran into a field and pulled out an
onion. The officer in charge took the man, put him on his knees and
shot him in the back of the head. For looting. That was the Waffen
SS you propagandized filthy garbage.

AND
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.revisionism

On Apr 6, 2:26*pm, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" <atlas-
> wrote:
> In article
> >,
> *A Moose in Love > wrote:
>
> > He was put into a camp along with 10's of thousands of others. *He was
> > a small wirey fellow who didn't die easily. *He was in an encampment
> > along with thousands of others. *No latrine. *When the filth finally
> > built a latrine, many DEF's (formally POW's designated as Disarmed
> > Enemy Forces in order to distinguish them from being legitament
> > prisoners) went to take a shit and fell back into the feces to die.
> > That was the shit that the Americans pulled. *When the POW's (DEF's)
> > were handed over to the French, the Red Cross Supplies were burned by
> > the Americans. *What ****ing shit.

> but first he was put in an Soviet Gulag for eight years by which time
> all POW camps in the west had been long disbanded.
>
> "He was a machine gunner on the Soviet front. *He was captured and did
> 8 years in the Soviet Gulag shit holes that Stalin invented; not only
> for the POW's, but for his own people as well.
> And I **** on youse who think my Pappy was a war criminal. *He just
> shot em' full of holes, and filled them full of lead which is what he
> was supposed to do.
> My aunt, she could tell you stories about what the filth did to
> Hanover. *They threw down White Phosphorus, and incinerated babies,
> women, old men. *The deaths were horrible. *Many of those who had WP
> rained on them jumped into the lake in the middle of Hanover. *When
> they went under, the WP was extinguished. *When they resurfaced, the
> shit started to burn again. ***** you filth that rejoices in this
> garbage bombardment. *I **** on you, and the likes of David Smith."

> It isn't often that Moose prints his lies in such an easy to destroy
> format

No lies; the truth is not easy to destroy, as you have proven by your
inane statement.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 6, 3:00*pm, Dave Smith > wrote:
> On 06/04/2013 1:53 PM, A Moose in Love wrote:
>
> > He was put into a camp along with 10's of thousands of others. *He was
> > a small wirey fellow who didn't die easily. *He was in an encampment
> > along with thousands of others. *No latrine. *When the filth finally
> > built a latrine, many DEF's (formally POW's designated as Disarmed
> > Enemy Forces in order to distinguish them from being legitament
> > prisoners) went to take a shit and fell back into the feces to die.
> > That was the shit that the Americans pulled. *When the POW's (DEF's)
> > were handed over to the French, the Red Cross Supplies were burned by
> > the Americans. *What ****ing shit.

> We had a high school teacher who was a bit of a dullard, not surprising
> because he was German. Every year he told at least one of his classes
> what had happened to his father. He had been on the eastern front and
> sent to a prison camp. *They used to send food parcels to him and would
> occasionally get a letter from him. *One day they got a letter from his
> uncle in East Germany who " ... *and we learned that Poppa had died".
>
> I was sitting in the back corner. A friend of mine was sitting at the
> far front corner. He looked at me and grinned. I started to laugh, and
> the whole class broke up.

You have just proven what a racist piece of filthy Fort Erie shit you
are. You have otherwise proven nothing.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 6, 3:41*pm, Barry Lindin > wrote:
> A Moose in Love > wrote in news:88ed8a0b-4eca-
> :
>
> > He was put into a camp along with 10's of thousands of others. *He was
> > a small wirey fellow who didn't die easily. *He was in an encampment
> > along with thousands of others. *No latrine. *When the filth finally
> > built a latrine, many DEF's (formally POW's designated as Disarmed
> > Enemy Forces in order to distinguish them from being legitament
> > prisoners) went to take a shit and fell back into the feces to die.
> > That was the shit that the Americans pulled. *When the POW's (DEF's)
> > were handed over to the French, the Red Cross Supplies were burned by
> > the Americans. *What ****ing shit.

> Bring the war home scumbag.

As soon as you eat the peanuts out of my shit.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 6, 4:10*pm, George M. Middius > wrote:
> Mithter Moothie whined:
>
> > > I was sitting in the back corner. A friend of mine was sitting at the
> > > far front corner. He looked at me and grinned. I started to laugh, and
> > > the whole class broke up.

> > Har dee har har you tax payer living asswipe.

> So, according to you, the world would be much better off under the
> thousand-year Reich, is that what yer saying? Your Nazi buds woulda got rid of
> all the undesirables for once and for all, right? Then the purity of the
> Superior Aryan Race would ensure a productive and orderly future for all
> mankind, izzat it?

I never stated that you lying asshole. All you propagandized ****wads
distort truth, and what I have said. I have never once mentioned that
the Third Reich was a good regime, except for one thing. The control
of corporations, ensuring that they worked for the good of the people
and not solely for themselves. Unfortunately certain minorities were
not considered 'people'.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

A Moose in Love wrote:

> Who has looked for bodies?

You're the whackjob. You tell us.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Oberstumpfuehrer Moosie schriebt:

> > I was sitting in the back corner. A friend of mine was sitting at the
> > far front corner. He looked at me and grinned. I started to laugh, and
> > the whole class broke up.

> You have just proven what a racist piece of filthy Fort Erie shit you
> are. You have otherwise proven nothing.

That anecdote struck me as ageist but not racist. The old fuddy-duddy teacher
could have been from anywhere and the story would be the same.

BTW, do you and your ilk constitute a separate race? Categorizing racists as a
"race" is too, too meta.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Der Prolesschweinhund Moosie wailed:

> I have never once mentioned that the Third Reich was a good regime...
> Unfortunately certain minorities were not considered 'people'.

Racists should be considered a lower class of human, don't you agree? They
shouldn't be allowed to vote, they should have to report to the local police
when they move, and their taxes should be twice as much as normal people's.
Even if their forebears were Aryan Ubermenschen.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 7, 2:01*pm, George M. Middius > wrote:
> A Moose in Love wrote:
>
> > Who has looked for bodies?

> You're the whackjob. You tell us.

Prove that I am a whack job. Two words, not one.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 7, 2:04*pm, George M. Middius > wrote:
> Oberstumpfuehrer Moosie schriebt:
>
> > > I was sitting in the back corner. A friend of mine was sitting at the
> > > far front corner. He looked at me and grinned. I started to laugh, and
> > > the whole class broke up.

> > You have just proven what a racist piece of filthy Fort Erie shit you
> > are. *You have otherwise proven nothing.

> That anecdote struck me as ageist but not racist. The old fuddy-duddy teacher
> could have been from anywhere and the story would be the same.
>
> BTW, do you and your ilk constitute a separate race? Categorizing racists as a
> "race" is too, too meta.

I have no ilk. I have always identified myself as a Canadian. Until
I figured out that the anti -German propaganda I was hearing was based
on bullshit.
My neighbour who is otherwise a very nice chap, has been trying to
tell me that Great Britain tried to distance themselves from Germany
which was seen as being imperialistic. LOL. Like Britain never was.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 7, 2:07*pm, George M. Middius > wrote:
> Der Prolesschweinhund Moosie wailed:
>
> > I have never once mentioned that the Third Reich was a good regime...
> > Unfortunately certain minorities were not considered 'people'.

> Racists should be considered a lower class of human, don't you agree? They
> shouldn't be allowed to vote, they should have to report to the local police
> when they move, and their taxes should be twice as much as normal people's.
> Even if their forebears were Aryan Ubermenschen.

Racists have their opinions. I don't defend them, but I don't think
they should be punished for their views UNLESS they call for violence
to be committed against various ethnic groups or anyone. Anyone who
calls for violence against a particular group such as you have done
should be given close scrutiny. I have heard many bad things about
Gypsies in Hungary and the crimes they have committed. But some of
them were also artisans such as barrel makers. So I take people as
individuals. Gypsies at one time were held in high esteem in Hungary
because they were excellent weapons makers and torture device makers.
Somewhere along the line they fell out of favour.
An interesting Gypsy tale: My Grandfather had a pig who got sick and
died. They buried it. A couple of days later, the local 'Band of
Gypsies' came along and asked if they could dig it up. My Grandfather
obliged.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Der Unterschmuck Moosie scatted:

> > Racists should be considered a lower class of human, don't you agree? They
> > shouldn't be allowed to vote, they should have to report to the local police
> > when they move, and their taxes should be twice as much as normal people's.
> > Even if their forebears were Aryan Ubermenschen.

> Racists have their opinions. I don't defend them, but I don't think
> they should be punished for their views UNLESS they call for violence

See, that's where you're wrong. Racists' brains should be wiped. If not today,
then when the technology is available. Hey, we could lobotomize them instead!
That's perfect. When they come for you, will you opt for the surgical or
electrical procedure?

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.revisionism

In article
A Moose in Love > wrote:

> On Apr 6, 2:26*pm, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" <atlas-
> > wrote:
> > In article
> > >,
> > *A Moose in Love > wrote:
> >
> > > He was put into a camp along with 10's of thousands of others. *He was
> > > a small wirey fellow who didn't die easily. *He was in an encampment
> > > along with thousands of others. *No latrine. *When the filth finally
> > > built a latrine, many DEF's (formally POW's designated as Disarmed
> > > Enemy Forces in order to distinguish them from being legitament
> > > prisoners) went to take a shit and fell back into the feces to die.
> > > That was the shit that the Americans pulled. *When the POW's (DEF's)
> > > were handed over to the French, the Red Cross Supplies were burned by
> > > the Americans. *What ****ing shit.

> > but first he was put in an Soviet Gulag for eight years by which time
> > all POW camps in the west had been long disbanded.
> >
> > "He was a machine gunner on the Soviet front. *He was captured and did
> > 8 years in the Soviet Gulag shit holes that Stalin invented; not only
> > for the POW's, but for his own people as well.
> > And I **** on youse who think my Pappy was a war criminal. *He just
> > shot em' full of holes, and filled them full of lead which is what he
> > was supposed to do.
> > My aunt, she could tell you stories about what the filth did to
> > Hanover. *They threw down White Phosphorus, and incinerated babies,
> > women, old men. *The deaths were horrible. *Many of those who had WP
> > rained on them jumped into the lake in the middle of Hanover. *When
> > they went under, the WP was extinguished. *When they resurfaced, the
> > shit started to burn again. ***** you filth that rejoices in this
> > garbage bombardment. *I **** on you, and the likes of David Smith."

> > It isn't often that Moose prints his lies in such an easy to destroy
> > format

> No lies; the truth is not easy to destroy, as you have proven by your
> inane statement.

of course, after 8 years in a Soviet Gulag he was put in a non-existent
DEF camp run by Americans

Just admit that you are so full of bullshit you can't even keep track of
your lies
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.revisionism

In article >,
The Peeler > wrote:

> On Sat, 06 Apr 2013 11:26:11 -0800, my personal traumatized little idiot,
> now posting as FAKE Malcom "Mal" Reynolds, wrote:
>
> >> He was put into a camp along with 10's of thousands of others. He was
> >> a small wirey fellow who didn't die easily. He was in an encampment
> >> along with thousands of others. No latrine. When the filth finally
> >> built a latrine, many DEF's (formally POW's designated as Disarmed
> >> Enemy Forces in order to distinguish them from being legitament
> >> prisoners) went to take a shit and fell back into the feces to die.
> >> That was the shit that the Americans pulled. When the POW's (DEF's)
> >> were handed over to the French, the Red Cross Supplies were burned by
> >> the Americans. What ****ing shit.

> > but first he was put in an Soviet Gulag for eight years by which time
> > all POW camps in the west had been long disbanded.
> >
> > "He was a machine gunner on the Soviet front. He was captured and did
> > 8 years in the Soviet Gulag shit holes that Stalin invented; not only
> > for the POW's, but for his own people as well.
> > And I **** on youse who think my Pappy was a war criminal. He just
> > shot em' full of holes, and filled them full of lead which is what he
> > was supposed to do.
> > My aunt, she could tell you stories about what the filth did to
> > Hanover. They threw down White Phosphorus, and incinerated babies,
> > women, old men. The deaths were horrible. Many of those who had WP
> > rained on them jumped into the lake in the middle of Hanover. When
> > they went under, the WP was extinguished. When they resurfaced, the
> > shit started to burn again. **** you filth that rejoices in this
> > garbage bombardment. I **** on you, and the likes of David Smith."

> > It isn't often that Moose prints his lies in such an easy to destroy
> > format

> Please don't feed the troll!
>
> LOL!!!

it doesn't matter...you keep coming back for more
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.revisionism

In article
A Moose in Love > wrote:

> On Apr 6, 2:26*pm, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" <atlas-
> > wrote:
> > In article
> > >,
> > *A Moose in Love > wrote:
> >
> > > He was put into a camp along with 10's of thousands of others. *He was
> > > a small wirey fellow who didn't die easily. *He was in an encampment
> > > along with thousands of others. *No latrine. *When the filth finally
> > > built a latrine, many DEF's (formally POW's designated as Disarmed
> > > Enemy Forces in order to distinguish them from being legitament
> > > prisoners) went to take a shit and fell back into the feces to die.
> > > That was the shit that the Americans pulled. *When the POW's (DEF's)
> > > were handed over to the French, the Red Cross Supplies were burned by
> > > the Americans. *What ****ing shit.

> > but first he was put in an Soviet Gulag for eight years by which time
> > all POW camps in the west had been long disbanded.

> Where did you get this info you POS?
>

> > "He was a machine gunner on the Soviet front. *He was captured and did
> > 8 years in the Soviet Gulag shit holes that Stalin invented; not only
> > for the POW's, but for his own people as well.
> > And I **** on youse who think my Pappy was a war criminal. *He just
> > shot em' full of holes, and filled them full of lead which is what he
> > was supposed to do.
> > My aunt, she could tell you stories about what the filth did to
> > Hanover. *They threw down White Phosphorus, and incinerated babies,
> > women, old men. *The deaths were horrible. *Many of those who had WP
> > rained on them jumped into the lake in the middle of Hanover. *When
> > they went under, the WP was extinguished. *When they resurfaced, the
> > shit started to burn again. ***** you filth that rejoices in this
> > garbage bombardment. *I **** on you, and the likes of David Smith."

> > It isn't often that Moose prints his lies in such an easy to destroy
> > format

> No lies. Just letting you know what filth the allies were. No easy
> to destroy format. Just letting you know what filth you believe in.
> My aunt was in Hanover when the filthy shit threw white phosphourus at
> her. **** you and your lying shite.

of course it's all lies. your uncle couldn't have been in a gulag for 8
years and then a DEF camp

as to your aunt in Hanover, she's as full of bullshit as you are...it
runs in your family
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.revisionism

In article
A Moose in Love > wrote:

> On Apr 6, 4:15*pm, The Peeler >
> wrote:

> > > No lies. *Just letting you know what filth the allies were. *No easy
> > > to destroy format. *Just letting you know what filth you believe in.
> > > My aunt was in Hanover when the filthy shit threw white phosphourus at
> > > her. ***** you and your lying shite.

> > You (like billions of people) wouldn't be able to enjoy the liberties and
> > the luxuries that you now enjoy, had the Allies not beaten the shit out of
> > the Nazi scum whose cocks you like to suck so much, you rotten "German"
> > wannabe from Canada!
> >
> > --
> > Moose in Love with Nazi Scum about his eying of his schoolmates' dicks:
> > "I was one of the few guys in gym class to have skin intact.
> > Even in the '80's when I went to the gym, most guys were cut."
> > MID: >

> **** your liberties you piece of shit.

**** your aunt
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.revisionism
gtr gtr is offline

On 2013-04-07 19:43:57 +0000, The Peeler said:

>>> **** your liberties you piece of shit.

>> **** your aunt

> Oh, shut the **** up finally, you pathetic fool! LOL

Did someone say "****"?

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.revisionism

In article
A Moose in Love > wrote:

> On Apr 7, 2:01*pm, George M. Middius > wrote:
> > A Moose in Love wrote:
> >
> > > Who has looked for bodies?

> > You're the whackjob. You tell us.

> Prove that I am a whack job. Two words, not one.

Easy: You say that your uncle spent 8 years in a soviet gulag and then
yo say he was in a DEF camp...which is a chronological impossibility
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.revisionism

In article
A Moose in Love > wrote:

> On Apr 6, 2:20*pm, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" <atlas-
> > wrote:
> > In article
> > >,
> > *A Moose in Love > wrote:
> >
> > > He was put into a camp along with 10's of thousands of others. *He was
> > > a small wirey fellow who didn't die easily. *He was in an encampment
> > > along with thousands of others. *No latrine. *When the filth finally
> > > built a latrine, many DEF's (formally POW's designated as Disarmed
> > > Enemy Forces in order to distinguish them from being legitament
> > > prisoners) went to take a shit and fell back into the feces to die.
> > > That was the shit that the Americans pulled. *When the POW's (DEF's)
> > > were handed over to the French, the Red Cross Supplies were burned by
> > > the Americans. *What ****ing shit.

> > yes, so many died, yet no bodies have ever been found. it's almost as if
> > some revisionist wanted to sell a book or two

> Who has looked for bodies? The fellow that wrote 'Other Losses' was
> deemed to be a liar.

Yet you use him as your reference.

> Yet the fellow (SA) who accused him was a well
> known plagiarist AND he initially praised the book.

SA? it's too difficult for you to write Ambrose?

> You don't understand the system.

Of course we understand the system. You and ebe make outrageous claims
and when asked to prove them, refuse.

> Look at the false invasion of Iraq. Or are
> you afraid of the truth? Look at what the filth did in abu ghraib. I
> don't even blame the troops that did it. They did it with the
> knowledge of their superiors.
> And here's some more truth ****face: My Dad was out on patrol one
> day. A soldier broke ranks, and ran into a field and pulled out an
> onion. The officer in charge took the man, put him on his knees and
> shot him in the back of the head. For looting. That was the Waffen
> SS you propagandized filthy garbage.

by that you mean that was the Waffen SS you are so proud your uncle was
in

> AND

Posted to rec.food.cooking

George M. Middius wrote:
> Der Unterschmuck Moosie scatted:
>
>>> Racists should be considered a lower class of human, don't you agree? They
>>> shouldn't be allowed to vote, they should have to report to the local police
>>> when they move, and their taxes should be twice as much as normal people's.
>>> Even if their forebears were Aryan Ubermenschen.

>> Racists have their opinions. I don't defend them, but I don't think
>> they should be punished for their views UNLESS they call for violence

> See, that's where you're wrong. Racists' brains should be wiped. If not today,
> then when the technology is available. Hey, we could lobotomize them instead!
> That's perfect. When they come for you, will you opt for the surgical or
> electrical procedure?

Lobotomizing 2/3rds(+) of the USA would be rather harsh, no ?

Cheers,

Michael Kuettner

(+) The last third would be illegal immigrants ....

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/6/2013 12:53 PM, A Moose in Love wrote:
> He was put into a camp along with 10's of thousands of others. He was
> a small wirey fellow who didn't die easily. He was in an encampment
> along with thousands of others. No latrine. When the filth finally
> built a latrine, many DEF's (formally POW's designated as Disarmed
> Enemy Forces in order to distinguish them from being legitament
> prisoners) went to take a shit and fell back into the feces to die.
> That was the shit that the Americans pulled. When the POW's (DEF's)
> were handed over to the French, the Red Cross Supplies were burned by
> the Americans. What ****ing shit.

I call bullshit.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Moe DeLoughan wrote:

> > the Americans. What ****ing shit.

> I call bullshit.

How about moose shit?

Dr. Oetker Prison Camps Bread Basket[_11_] General Cooking 0 18-03-2015 02:13 AM
Enough Already!!! UNCLE!! Death of yet another former rfc poster Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 38 01-11-2011 07:01 AM
OT;; Death of transvestite Abo custody death = australias shame George W Frost General Cooking 0 23-07-2010 11:26 PM
Eisenhower Salad sf General Cooking 17 25-05-2006 03:13 PM
Mamie Eisenhower's Favorite Fudge Duckie ® Recipes 0 04-06-2005 04:14 PM