Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT....Beware of Your Personal Information!.......

Amazing mind reader reveals his 'gift'€¦€¦..

Published on Sep 24, 2012

Dave is an extremely gifted clairvoyant who finds out specific financial
information. This video reveals the magic behind the magic, making people
aware of the fact that their entire life can be found online. And by doing
so urging everybody to be vigilant. Tips for using online banking more
safely can be found at http://safeinternetbanking.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=F7pYHN9iC9I

Barry Oz

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 29, 3:26*pm, "Bigbazza" > wrote:
> Amazing mind reader reveals his 'gift'……..
>
> Published on Sep 24, 2012
>
> Dave is an extremely gifted clairvoyant who finds out specific financial
> information. This video reveals the magic behind the magic, making people
> aware of the fact that their entire life can be found online. And by doing
> so urging everybody to be vigilant. Tips for using online banking more
> safely can be found athttp://safeinternetbanking.be
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=F7pYHN9iC9I
>
> Barry Oz

Dave's not here.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 30 Mar 2013 09:26:27 +1100, "Bigbazza" >
wrote:

> Amazing mind reader reveals his 'gift'……..
>
> Published on Sep 24, 2012
>
> Dave is an extremely gifted clairvoyant who finds out specific financial
> information. This video reveals the magic behind the magic, making people
> aware of the fact that their entire life can be found online. And by doing
> so urging everybody to be vigilant. Tips for using online banking more
> safely can be found at http://safeinternetbanking.be
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=F7pYHN9iC9I

You'd think they'd be suspicious of someone with an earpiece and
microphone... and no other audience.