Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Swertz--email page pic

i quite often lurk in this discussion group and have learned a lot of
things but have a favor to ask of you.

Would you mind changing the picture you have on your email page? It is
very offensive to me and i keep "running" into it when i press my "next"
button.

Thank you for any consideration.

cal

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/14/2013 12:51 PM, cal wrote:
> i quite often lurk in this discussion group and have learned a lot of
> things but have a favor to ask of you.
>
> Would you mind changing the picture you have on your email page? It is
> very offensive to me and i keep "running" into it when i press my "next"
> button.
>
> Thank you for any consideration.
>
> cal

Uh oh...

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

cal wrote:
> i quite often lurk in this discussion group and have learned a lot of
> things but have a favor to ask of you.
>
> Would you mind changing the picture you have on your email page? It
> is very offensive to me and i keep "running" into it when i press my
> "next" button.
>
> Thank you for any consideration.
>
> cal

What is an "email page?" All I see is text here.

And if it's an email page, why didn't you email and why, instead, did
you post here?

-S-

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 14, 9:51*am, (cal) wrote:
> i quite often lurk in this discussion group and have learned a lot of
> things but have a favor to ask of you.
>
> Would you mind changing the picture you have on your email page? *It is
> very offensive to me and i keep "running" into it when i press my "next"
> button.
>
> Thank you for any consideration.
>
> cal

I knew it...a webtv'er. figures.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/14/2013 12:17 PM, Steve Freides wrote:
> cal wrote:
>> i quite often lurk in this discussion group and have learned a lot of
>> things but have a favor to ask of you.
>>
>> Would you mind changing the picture you have on your email page? It
>> is very offensive to me and i keep "running" into it when i press my
>> "next" button.
>>
>> Thank you for any consideration.
>>
>> cal

> What is an "email page?" All I see is text here.

Go to one of Sqwertz's posts and look at the full headers. You'll see
he's included a special present just for people using WebTV. Had me in
hysterics.

Good one, Sqwertz. Even better than the black background/black text
formatting I used to do for webtv'ers.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Moe DeLoughan wrote:
> On 3/14/2013 12:17 PM, Steve Freides wrote:
>> cal wrote:
>>> i quite often lurk in this discussion group and have learned a lot
>>> of things but have a favor to ask of you.
>>>
>>> Would you mind changing the picture you have on your email page? It
>>> is very offensive to me and i keep "running" into it when i press my
>>> "next" button.
>>>
>>> Thank you for any consideration.
>>>
>>> cal

>> What is an "email page?" All I see is text here.

> Go to one of Sqwertz's posts and look at the full headers. You'll see
> he's included a special present just for people using WebTV. Had me in
> hysterics.
>
> Good one, Sqwertz. Even better than the black background/black text
> formatting I used to do for webtv'ers.

OK, that was certainly not the highlight of my day...

-S-

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 13:17:44 -0400, "Steve Freides" >
wrote:

> cal wrote:
> > i quite often lurk in this discussion group and have learned a lot of
> > things but have a favor to ask of you.
> >
> > Would you mind changing the picture you have on your email page? It
> > is very offensive to me and i keep "running" into it when i press my
> > "next" button.
> >
> > Thank you for any consideration.
> >
> > cal

> What is an "email page?" All I see is text here.
>
> And if it's an email page, why didn't you email and why, instead, did
> you post here?

Whatever it is he uses has an avitar, he has mentioned here on many
occasions that it is quite offensive and that's as good a reason as
any to kill him.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 13:17:44 -0400, "Steve Freides" >
> wrote:
>
>> cal wrote:
>> > i quite often lurk in this discussion group and have learned a lot of
>> > things but have a favor to ask of you.
>> >
>> > Would you mind changing the picture you have on your email page? It
>> > is very offensive to me and i keep "running" into it when i press my
>> > "next" button.
>> >
>> > Thank you for any consideration.
>> >
>> > cal

>> What is an "email page?" All I see is text here.
>>
>> And if it's an email page, why didn't you email and why, instead, did
>> you post here?
>>

> Whatever it is he uses has an avitar, he has mentioned here on many
> occasions that it is quite offensive and that's as good a reason as
> any to kill him.

is it moose cock?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 19:37:31 +0000 (UTC), tert in seattle
> wrote:

> sf wrote:
> > On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 13:17:44 -0400, "Steve Freides" >
> > wrote:

> >> What is an "email page?" All I see is text here.
> >>
> >> And if it's an email page, why didn't you email and why, instead, did
> >> you post here?
> >>

> > Whatever it is he uses has an avitar, he has mentioned here on many
> > occasions that it is quite offensive and that's as good a reason as
> > any to kill him.

> is it moose cock?

No idea what it is, nor do I care. Just reporting what has been
copied by others.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
z z z z is offline

just hit next again there is always a delay before photos load so I just
skip over his posts quite easily. It isn't really hatred of webtver's it
is just bullies looking for targets that react-there are a few others
here that suffer from the same affliction including one from our own
webtvland. America the Ugly. I might add he should change his font color
because once in awhile I am curious what he typed but it doesnt show
clear enough to spend the time deciphering. Yawn.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/14/2013 3:10 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 12:34:44 -0500, Moe DeLoughan wrote:
>
>> Go to one of Sqwertz's posts and look at the full headers. You'll see
>> he's included a special present just for people using WebTV. Had me in
>> hysterics.
>>
>> Good one, Sqwertz. Even better than the black background/black text
>> formatting I used to do for webtv'ers.

> Frankly, I forgot that I even had that header in there. But it's nice
> to have periodic confirmation from WebTVers that it's still working as
> intended :-)
>
> -sw

Ah, why did I have to look? I'm blind! lmao
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

> Dear WebTV users:
>
> I put that picture there just for you assholes.

Good work! I haven't noticed any foodbanter assholes
recently. I wonder if something happened.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/14/2013 6:03 PM, Cheryl wrote:
> On 3/14/2013 3:10 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
>> On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 12:34:44 -0500, Moe DeLoughan wrote:
>>
>>> Go to one of Sqwertz's posts and look at the full headers. You'll see
>>> he's included a special present just for people using WebTV. Had me in
>>> hysterics.
>>>
>>> Good one, Sqwertz. Even better than the black background/black text
>>> formatting I used to do for webtv'ers.

>> Frankly, I forgot that I even had that header in there. But it's nice
>> to have periodic confirmation from WebTVers that it's still working as
>> intended :-)
>>
>> -sw
>>

> Ah, why did I have to look? I'm blind! lmao

Me too. I should have known better. Curiosity got the best of me.

Tracy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Tracy wrote:

> On 3/14/2013 6:03 PM, Cheryl wrote:

> >> Frankly, I forgot that I even had that header in there. But it's nice
> >> to have periodic confirmation from WebTVers that it's still working as
> >> intended :-)
> >>
> >> -sw
> >>

> > Ah, why did I have to look? I'm blind! lmao

> Me too. I should have known better. Curiosity got the best of me.

That's pretty messed up, Steve.

G.