Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Disney World food memories

Some very creative rice krispie treats from Disney World:
http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2010/0...rispie-treats/

W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 26/02/2013 5:36 PM, Christopher M. wrote:
> Some very creative rice krispie treats from Disney World:
> http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2010/0...rispie-treats/
>

> W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)

Why does it not surprise me that poo brain is still impressed with all
things Disney.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 26, 3:39*pm, Dave Smith > wrote:
> On 26/02/2013 5:36 PM, Christopher M. wrote:> Some very creative rice krispie treats from Disney World:
> >http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2010/0...rispie-treats/

> > W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)

> Why does it not surprise me that poo brain is still impressed with all
> things Disney.

Well...the Poo likes all things glittery, sparkly and shiny.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 26 Feb 2013 16:10:32 -0800 (PST), Chemo
> wrote:

>On Feb 26, 3:39*pm, Dave Smith > wrote:
>> On 26/02/2013 5:36 PM, Christopher M. wrote:> Some very creative rice krispie treats from Disney World:
>> >http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2010/0...rispie-treats/

>> > W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)

>> Why does it not surprise me that poo brain is still impressed with all
>> things Disney.

>Well...the Poo likes all things glittery, sparkly and shiny.

Perhaps we could all chip in and buy this for his birthday?
http://www.incrediblethings.com/food...-poop-glitter/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Jeßus" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 26 Feb 2013 16:10:32 -0800 (PST), Chemo
> > wrote:
>
>>On Feb 26, 3:39 pm, Dave Smith > wrote:
>>> On 26/02/2013 5:36 PM, Christopher M. wrote:> Some very creative rice
>>> krispie treats from Disney World:

>>> Why does it not surprise me that poo brain is still impressed with all
>>> things Disney.

>>Well...the Poo likes all things glittery, sparkly and shiny.

> Perhaps we could all chip in and buy this for his birthday?
> http://www.incrediblethings.com/food...-poop-glitter/

Not interested.

W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 26 Feb 2013 18:39:11 -0500, Dave Smith
> wrote:

> On 26/02/2013 5:36 PM, Christopher M. wrote:
> > Some very creative rice krispie treats from Disney World:
> > http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2010/0...rispie-treats/
> >

> > W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)
> >

> Why does it not surprise me that poo brain is still impressed with all
> things Disney.

Oh, come on. W. Pooh isn't that bad. Lame most of the time, but
never bad.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Christopher M. wrote:

> Some very creative rice krispie treats from Disney World:
> http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2010/0...rispie-treats/

In the 80's there was a cake made with just rice crispies and a melted Mars
bar, all kids raved about it. Not a bad cake, I liked it too
--
"Un pasto senza vino e' come un giorno senza sole"
Anthelme Brillat Savarin

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Babbsy blubbered:

> > > Some very creative rice krispie treats from Disney World:

> > Why does it not surprise me that poo brain is still impressed with all
> > things Disney.

> Oh, come on. W. Pooh isn't that bad. Lame most of the time, but
> never bad.

You probably want to cuddle him and breast-feed him.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"ViLco" > wrote in message
> Christopher M. wrote:
>
>> Some very creative rice krispie treats from Disney World:
>> http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2010/0...rispie-treats/
>>

> In the 80's there was a cake made with just rice crispies and a melted
> Mars bar, all kids raved about it. Not a bad cake, I liked it too

You can do a lot with a melted Mars bar. A lava cake would also be nice.

I think I read that the British Mars bars are better quality.

W. Pooh (AKA Winnei P.)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 13:24:37 -0500, "Christopher M."
> wrote:

> "ViLco" > wrote in message
> > Christopher M. wrote:
> >
> >> Some very creative rice krispie treats from Disney World:
> >> http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2010/0...rispie-treats/
> >>

> > In the 80's there was a cake made with just rice crispies and a melted
> > Mars bar, all kids raved about it. Not a bad cake, I liked it too

> You can do a lot with a melted Mars bar. A lava cake would also be nice.
>
> I think I read that the British Mars bars are better quality.

Their L & P Worcestershire sauce is better too.

Disney food sf[_9_] General Cooking 35 07-09-2014 06:10 PM
Disney food sf[_9_] General Cooking 18 06-09-2014 05:58 PM
Disney food sf[_9_] General Cooking 3 06-09-2014 05:32 PM
Lots of Info About Food & Wine Festival at Walt Disney World Aronda Parks Wine 0 14-09-2006 03:07 AM
Lots of Info About Food & Wine Festival at Walt Disney World Aronda Parks General Cooking 0 14-09-2006 03:06 AM