Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Unexpected food and wine pairings

Had Chinese take-out tonight. So I am having a glass of Mirassou Chardonnay
and I opened up the fortune cookies. What a lovely combo. The light
sweetness of the cookie and the vanilla really work with the Chardonnay.

Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M. Cook View Post
Had Chinese take-out tonight. So I am having a glass of Mirassou Chardonnay
and I opened up the fortune cookies. What a lovely combo. The light
sweetness of the cookie and the vanilla really work with the Chardonnay.
Sounds yummy. I like MD 20/20 with Vienner Sausages. Little parmesium cheese sprinkled over the top. Now that combo..er I mean trio.. will blow aunt Myrtle's Dress up over her head.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

bigwheel wrote:

> Paul M. Cook;1806325 Wrote:
> > Had Chinese take-out tonight. So I am having a glass of Mirassou
> > Chardonnay
> > and I opened up the fortune cookies. What a lovely combo. The light
> > sweetness of the cookie and the vanilla really work with the Chardonnay.

> Sounds yummy. I like MD 20/20 with Vienner Sausages. Little parmesium
> cheese sprinkled over the top. Now that combo..er I mean trio.. will
> blow aunt Myrtle's Dress up over her head.
>
> --
> bigwheel

Again.....LOL! ;-D

Thanksgiving Wine Pairings gregg1785 General Cooking 30 22-11-2012 04:28 PM
Food pairings? Michael Horowitz General Cooking 14 03-01-2010 03:39 AM
Wine & Film Pairings winemonger Wine 25 09-12-2004 04:08 PM
Wine & Film Pairings (COMPILED 1) winemonger Wine 8 01-12-2004 12:12 AM
Unexpected something showing up in the wine John Q. Lurker Winemaking 17 11-04-2004 08:16 PM