Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Beverage dispenser recs?

I have been reading reviews on these drink-tanks and many complained
about the spigots not working ( leaking) after a use or two. One
person even changed the washers etc, but no dice.

Anyone own one which won't leak? I'd like to buy one and also give as
gifts.

There's one on Amazon for under 30 bucks but there are too many one
star reviews.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

this is even hard to get right in food service, tread carefully, i tried a
couple even resto quality and gave up. Lee
"Kalmia" > wrote in message
>I have been reading reviews on these drink-tanks and many complained
> about the spigots not working ( leaking) after a use or two. One
> person even changed the washers etc, but no dice.
>
> Anyone own one which won't leak? I'd like to buy one and also give as
> gifts.
>
> There's one on Amazon for under 30 bucks but there are too many one
> star reviews.

Penzey's recs? Nellie[_2_] General Cooking 89 25-06-2014 09:35 PM
Mandoline recs? under 50 bucks. Thanks Kalmia General Cooking 8 22-06-2012 07:51 PM
cheverny recs? Emery Davis Wine 2 24-02-2007 03:11 PM
RECS - Saturday with the Kids Damsel General Cooking 0 02-06-2005 09:00 AM
Otago NZ recs please John Taverner Wine 4 14-01-2005 08:36 AM