Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default TRUE MONEY FROM INTERNET

WAZZUB is in pre-launch until April 9, 2012. The more users that join
our network through your personal link the more your $FACTOR will
grow. Each new member 5 generations deep let your $FACTOR grow by 1.
After launch we will pay 50% of WAZZUB's profits to our pre-launch
members every month.

We simply divide the earnings through the total amount of $FACTORs of
all members. Let us say for June the rate per $FACTOR is US$1.00 and
your personal $FACTOR is 3905. That means we will pay you 3905 x 1.00
= US$3905.00!

IMPORTANT: WAZZUB STAYS FREE FOREVER! YOU NEVER HAVE TO PAY US A
SINGLE DOLLAR!

JOIN NOW

http://signup.wazzub.info/?lrRef=c4277335

WAZZUB, the world's first PROFIT SHARING PHENOMENON is going VIRAL!

The WAZZUB FAMILY is growing faster than any other Project ever did.

On average EVERY FEW SECONDS we welcome A NEW MEMBER
and it is going FASTER AND FASTER.

3000000
Already joined the wazzub family !
What are you waiting for?