Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I awoke today feeling more intelligent than I ever have in my life............

........... But fifteen minutes of Fox & Friends returned me to my
previous state.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 3, 2:49*am, Christopher Helms > wrote:

> .......... But fifteen minutes of Fox & Friends returned me to my
> previous state.

Never heard it it, is it a tv show? Yes, I agree, I watch a lot
of tv lately. It dumbs me down wonderfully. I do it from bed, which
is used also as my couch. I watch tv from it. I read in it. I even
eat in it - lying on my side with the plate secured above the
financial section of the newspaper. I do a lot of things from that
bed. I love the prone position. In my bed I can feel incredibily
stupid and incredibly smart at the very same time. Wonderful,
wonderful. And to think there was a time when I actually laughed at
people who did the same thing.

TJ