Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Ping: Mike M

I copied and pasted the address you sent me to join your recipes only
google group, but it appears I had the same problem you had when
trying to email an invitation to me. Not sure what the problem is,
but here's the message they sent me

We're writing to let you know that the group you tried to contact
(good-eating-recipes-from-mikes-place) may not exist, or you may not
have permission to post messages to the group. A few more details on
why you weren't able to post:

* You might have spelled or formatted the group name incorrectly.
* The owner of the group may have removed this group.
* You may need to join the group before receiving permission to post.
* This group may not be open to posting.

--

Ham and eggs.
A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf > wrote:

> I copied and pasted the address you sent me to join your recipes only
> google group, but it appears I had the same problem you had when
> trying to email an invitation to me. Not sure what the problem is,
> but here's the message they sent me
>
> We're writing to let you know that the group you tried to contact
> (good-eating-recipes-from-mikes-place) may not exist, or you may not
> have permission to post messages to the group. A few more details on
> why you weren't able to post:
>
> * You might have spelled or formatted the group name incorrectly.
> * The owner of the group may have removed this group.
> * You may need to join the group before receiving permission to post.
> * This group may not be open to posting.

I just sent the invitation to a different e-mail address for you. After
you've joined, you can change the address if you like.

--
Mike
http://www.facebook.com/groups/mikes.place.bar/