Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Pozole

We love pozole and I might make this one this weekend.
http://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/m...n-pozole-verde
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 8, 4:20*pm, Bull > wrote:
> In article
> >,
> *Chemo the Clown > wrote:
>
> > We love pozole and I might make this one this weekend.
> >http://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/m...n-pozole-verde

> It needs some chipotle chile powder and cumin.
>
> BULL

Yeah...you're right.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2011-12-09, Bull > wrote:

> It needs some chipotle chile powder and cumin.

There's not a damn thing on this planet that "needs some chipotle".
Add if you like, but please label it "Caution: tastes like crap!"

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 17, 2:49*am, BubbaBob >
wrote:
> "Giusi" > wrote:
>
> > "Chemo the Clown" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> >> We love pozole and I might make this one this weekend.
> >>http://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/m...n-pozole-verde

> > Chicken! *They must be crazy. *Or paid by the chicken growers assoc..

> Chicken's not unknown. Turkey, particularly smoked drumsticks and wings, is
> much better.

Looks delicious except for the soaplantro.

--Bryan

[REC] Red Pozole notbob General Cooking 4 05-03-2015 04:28 PM
REC: Pozole Pete Romfh Diabetic 7 30-06-2006 05:11 AM
Pozole PaulaY. Recipes (moderated) 0 31-12-2004 04:14 AM