Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default When the going gets tough...

The tough take their frustrations out in the kitchen. My co-author was
supposed to call me at 7 am this morning to hash out some edits on an
article. She hadn't even looked at the article at that time. Two hours
later she emailed me the edits and said she was going off to run
errands. I responded that I felt that my time was not being respected
and went home to do research for tonight's dinner. We had bought a 4-
pack of artichokes at Costco the other day, and found a recipe in
Patricia Wells At Home in Provence for leg of lamb with potatoes and
artichokes. I found a small boneless l o' l at the QFC. It was very
cathartic to strip the leaves off two artichokes and a bunch of thyme
sprigs. SO approved.

Cindy, sated and feeling much better

--
C.J. Fuller

Delete the obvious to email me

all my onions are tough cycjec[_4_] General Cooking 181 28-10-2015 12:50 AM
Tough Cod A Moose In Love General Cooking 5 12-06-2010 05:45 AM
Tough Cod Steve Pope General Cooking 0 10-06-2010 11:08 PM
Why So Tough? Ron Hubbard General Cooking 23 19-09-2005 04:41 AM