Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Usenet Reader for iPad

Ranée at Arabian Knits > wrote:
> In article >,
> "Steve Freides" > wrote:
>
>> But the iPad2 is what travels with me and I'd love to be able to
>> participate in Usenet when I'm on the road.

> I have Newstap Lite on my iTouch. I don't know if that is available
> for iPad.

I use newstap on my iPad. I use it and like it pretty much. Most things you
can do. Some you can't.

Finger typing lying on my couch.

Screen cleaning is no problem, and it stays pretty clean.

Greg

Usenet Reader for iPad Mike Beede[_2_] General Cooking 0 17-10-2011 01:58 AM
Vinocella for iPad Bill O'Meally Wine 3 12-10-2011 02:50 AM
Usenet Reader for iPad Giusi General Cooking 0 08-10-2011 12:01 PM
Usenet Reader for iPad Nad General Cooking 1 08-10-2011 02:27 AM
Ipad Cases JhoneCena Recipes (moderated) 1 31-05-2011 12:07 AM