Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default What question hasn't been asked?

I imagine over the years the same questions get asked with a tiresome
regularity, but what question has surprised you by not being asked?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Malcom "Mal" Reynolds" > wrote in message
> I imagine over the years the same questions get asked with a tiresome
> regularity, but what question has surprised you by not being asked?

If I really are Tom Sellick's identical twin.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ed Pawlowski" < wrote >

> "Malcom "Mal" Reynolds" <

I imagine over the years the same questions get asked with a tiresome
regularity, but what question has surprised you by not being asked?

> If I really are Tom Sellick's identical twin.

We've been much too polite to ask, Ed. Are you? Polly

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Polly Esther" > wrote in message

> "Ed Pawlowski" < wrote >
>> "Malcom "Mal" Reynolds" <

> I imagine over the years the same questions get asked with a tiresome
> regularity, but what question has surprised you by not being asked?
>>
>> If I really are Tom Sellick's identical twin.

> We've been much too polite to ask, Ed. Are you? Polly

At a glance you'd think I was. Subtle differences though. Tom is a few
inches taller than me. His hair is darker. Well, I guess that fact that he
even has hair may be noticeable under close scrutiny. He has a more slender
profile, but unless you look from the side, you'd probably never know. We
are the same age. Yep, you can hardly tell us apart.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sep 25, 5:54*pm, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" <atlas-
> wrote:
> I imagine over the years the same questions get asked with a tiresome
> regularity, but what question has surprised you by not being asked?

"What the hell ever happened to that white whale who was the mascot
for Vanilla Captain Crunch?" Does no one care anymore?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 25 Sep 2011 15:54:08 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
> wrote:

> I imagine over the years the same questions get asked with a tiresome
> regularity, but what question has surprised you by not being asked?

That's one of them I suppose.

--
Ann's Little Brother Bob
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 26 Sep 2011 01:39:40 +0200, "Ed Pawlowski" >
wrote:

> At a glance you'd think I was. Subtle differences though. Tom is a few
> inches taller than me. His hair is darker. Well, I guess that fact that he
> even has hair may be noticeable under close scrutiny. He has a more slender
> profile, but unless you look from the side, you'd probably never know. We
> are the same age. Yep, you can hardly tell us apart.

and you two have the same boyish charm. Only your mothers can tell
you apart.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 25 Sep 2011 21:25:40 -0700, sf > wrote:

>On Mon, 26 Sep 2011 01:39:40 +0200, "Ed Pawlowski" >
>wrote:
>

>> At a glance you'd think I was. Subtle differences though. Tom is a few
>> inches taller than me. His hair is darker. Well, I guess that fact that he
>> even has hair may be noticeable under close scrutiny. He has a more slender
>> profile, but unless you look from the side, you'd probably never know. We
>> are the same age. Yep, you can hardly tell us apart.

>and you two have the same boyish charm. Only your mothers can tell
>you apart.

Like Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito?
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 26 Sep 2011 06:13:51 -0600, Janet Bostwick
> wrote:

> On Sun, 25 Sep 2011 21:25:40 -0700, sf > wrote:
>
> >On Mon, 26 Sep 2011 01:39:40 +0200, "Ed Pawlowski" >
> >wrote:
> >

> >> At a glance you'd think I was. Subtle differences though. Tom is a few
> >> inches taller than me. His hair is darker. Well, I guess that fact that he
> >> even has hair may be noticeable under close scrutiny. He has a more slender
> >> profile, but unless you look from the side, you'd probably never know. We
> >> are the same age. Yep, you can hardly tell us apart.

> >and you two have the same boyish charm. Only your mothers can tell
> >you apart.

> Like Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito?
> Janet US

That was a case of Love is Blind.

--

You are what you eat, so avoid fruitcake and nuts.